Does anyone else ever record their pees but not share?

Yeah it happens every now and again, like a few times per year. Sometimes I feel like being a photographer and it really gets me off watching myself absolutely soak something,

I sometimes scroll thru old videos I have made and it's a nice reminder, sometimes you feel like you did in that moment.

• Like 1

I do it 100% of the time, I never pee anywhere naughty if there isn't my camera rolling but I don't really want to share it, at least not yet.

It's the kind of thing that if you do you can't really take it back

• Like 1

I do regularly, I do share some on a discord I'm part of that has an area for "original content", but I definitely record more of them that I don't share with anyone but myself. 

I do sometimes take a pic or do a video when I pee , both outside and in the house. I’ve shared a few online, but not a lot. I take them for my own enjoyment usually 

On 7/22/2024 at 9:11 AM, WetJess said:

I thought I was weird for this. I have a bunch of peeing vids on my phone from whenever I go to a public toilet 

I once recorded while I peed in a urinal and I was going to show a picture to a friend of mine and this pee-recording was the last picture I had in my library so it became pretty embarrassing 😂

On 7/23/2024 at 9:07 AM, Darlene said:

I have done it before, didn't think it was weird either. I plan on doing some more for soundgasm.

I sometimes record when I pee on trees and urinals. Did you ever record when you peed on someone else? 

I sometimes do that exact same thing and I thought I was weird for it! I like watching it myself and imagining it from the perspective of someone else who would be very turned on by it. I think some of them have been really hot.

I wouldn't post them because I don't want to put myself out there online like that, but whenever I hit it off with a girl who likes watching, she's definitely invited to the exclusive live show.

Edited by jayjay85
  • Like 1

When I was 10, I got a digital camera for my birthday, which had video recording capabilities. idk what gave me the idea, but I remember at one point I used it to film myself peeing into the toilet. 

I do but for myself to get off to it especially if it was a naughty place.

I only share if i don’t know the person, had a situation like that here so I won’t be sharing details 🙈

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

I do sometimes. I'm only comfortable sharing with my close friends so if they do make it out of my camera roll its into the phone of another peefans user that I trust lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I sometimes record myself peeing in public but don't upload the videos here bc I don't want my cock to just be public for anyone to see incase for some reason my idenitiy gets leaked. I have sent vidoes of myself peeing in public to a girl I was dating though. I would consider sharing videos on here but only through dms so ig if any female users are intrested lmk.

Occasionally record my peeing, mostly when I'm playing around rather than just normal toileting. Outdoors stuff often gets recorded as part of it is almost always kinky/sexual/naughty ☺️

Have a collection I masturbate to, but never share anything as I don't want to be identified.

• Like 1

I record pretty much all of my pee scenes where I'm peeing somewhere other than my toilet, such as outdoors or in bed. I share with one or two friends where we chat about peeing on each other and the like. I don't upload to any platforms for several reasons, but I do upload the best vids and pics to Google Drive so I can view them from any device, anywhere. 

• Like 1
On 7/24/2024 at 4:17 PM, Moore007 said:

I sometimes record when I pee on trees and urinals. Did you ever record when you peed on someone else? 

No but it does sound very fun.

13 hours ago, Darlene said:

No but it does sound very fun.

Yes is very satisfying to pee on someone into receiving and everyone in here would do a lot to get peed on 😂 

• Love 1

I did record myself yesterday standing in my pants and letting the piss run down my legs, then removed pants and wiped them all over my body. I loved it and watching back is nice. I dont put any up tho for others to watch, not sure why

On 7/31/2024 at 5:44 PM, Moore007 said:

Yes is very satisfying to pee on someone into receiving and everyone in here would do a lot to get peed on 😂 

I think I am into both and would only be down if I were in a relationship honestly.

• Agree 1