Have you ever been in a situation where there was a truly desperate person with you?

Have you ever found yourself in the company of a very desperate person who absolutely needed to pee urgently but for some reason was stuck there with you? How did you behave, did you try to provide comfort, did you try to pretend nothing was happening, did you try to find a way to allow her to fulfill her needs?

• Hot 1

I've been in this situation numerous times where my wife has had to pee and there hasn't been an opportunity to do so. Usually she holds it, but once in a great while she'll pee in the woods on a hike, side of road, etc.

Similar situations with my ex.

But if we're talking about platonic situations, not a significant other, they've been fewer and farther between for me. For example a few instances in college, usually involving drinking.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I had one a couple years ago. A friend and I were at a midday show and by the time it wrapped up we both urgently needed to pee and unfortunately so did everyone else. I could have made a trip to the mens room but the line for the ladies was incredibly long and my friend was not in a position to wait after a couple drinks and a two hour act II.

We left in search of a suitable bar and my friend couldn’t stand still and wasn’t sure she’d be able to make it. Fortunately we found somewhere, ordered drinks, and she headed to the ladies while I watched our stuff. Once she came back I quickly made my way to the mens room.

She was very vocal about her need and I was the complete opposite and got very quiet until we found a bar which we only stayed at to finish our drinks before heading off to a different bar with sidewalk seating.

• Hot 2
2 hours ago, JDAMS79 said:

One of my friends sisters years ago.  A whole bunch of us had been at wineries all day.  We were in numerous different cars, she came home in mine since I lived closest to her.  She was modestly drunk and no more than 20 minutes after we left she said “I have to piss so bad” (I sort of love when a girl says piss instead of pee, just comes off as more erotic to me when they used that word) I asked why didn’t you go before we left she responded with a drunk angry “because I didn’t have to go!?”  Finally after another 30 minutes she says you gotta pull over somewhere so I do but it’s at some park area but there’s other people around and no visible bathroom areas.  She says she’s gonna go over in this area with bushes and trees to go, I offered to go with her and shield her so nobody could see anything but she said no I’m good.  Of course I really just wanted to get a good look at her pissing 😉.  The entire time I can see her from about the shoulders up as the grass and bushes blocked her below that.  She was smiling and laughing the entire time.  She finished up, we get back in the car, she sits down in the seat and lets out a nice “Ahhhhhhhhhh” yeah, it was hot, she was hot.  I wanted to just rip her clothes off right there and then and get in the back seat 😛

I too love when a girl uses the word piss instead of pee. Something about it turns me on so much, and when a girl I'm friends with says piss, it opens up a door into possible conversations, and also saying it back without thinking they're grossed out for you saying it.

• Hot 2

Yes, I’ve had a truly desperate friend with me on a train with no toilets. I was tempted to suggests she pee on the floor of the train, mainly so I could watch hehe. I would have joined in if it would make her more comfortable as well, but wasn’t brave enough to go there. Luckily (for her) she was able to hold it until we arrived 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/19/2024 at 9:53 PM, murshymaze said:

I too love when a girl uses the word piss instead of pee. Something about it turns me on so much, and when a girl I'm friends with says piss, it opens up a door into possible conversations, and also saying it back without thinking they're grossed out for you saying it.

It happens to me too, it depends on how desperate i am, if I'm at my limit i tend to pay less attention to etiquette and use the term piss

• Hot 3
7 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

It happens to me too, it depends on how desperate i am, if I'm at my limit i tend to pay less attention to etiquette and use the term piss

I was having a conversation with a girl I'm friends with the other day about drinking a lot of water and how much I've been drinking, and she said "you're gonna be pissing a lot. You'll be pissing so much." I was a bit surprised cause I've only ever really heard her say the word pee, but it was hot. Do your guy friends ever say it around you and do you mind if they say it or not? And do you say it around them?

7 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I think there is nothing wrong with a woman using the term "piss". I associate it with a strong, desperate stream. I think the only time it would be inappropriate is when she would use "piss" but only a gentle trickle is produced.

• Love 1

Oh, I almost always try to create situations like this when I'm out with female friends.  I would do anything possible to maybe get her to go to my yard or a bucket in my garage instead of the toilet.

6 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

My friend last night haha.  She was just minutes away from peeing onto the cab seat

did she make it to a toilet, or did she pee after she got out of the cab?

My friend I'd say. Once at a traffic, he had one hand on the wheel and the other inside his jeans, trying his best not to leak lol. Poor guy

• Hug 2
32 minutes ago, Coral said:

My friend I'd say. Once at a traffic, he had one hand on the wheel and the other inside his jeans, trying his best not to leak lol. Poor guy

He didn't succeed, did he?

3 minutes ago, glad1 said:

He didn't succeed, did he?

Yes and no 

He emptied half of his bladder into his jeans and the rest onto the road

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Coral said:

Yes and no 

He emptied half of his bladder into his jeans and the rest onto the road

Hopefully you got to enjoy them both.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Quite some times in my twenties when bar hopping with my girlfriend. Walking back home she would always had to jump between parking cars or places like that to take a leak, not always the most discrete because it would just hit her and she had to go on the spot. Lots of times she wasn't even fast enough pulling her pants down, and would pee herself a little. I loved the view of her butt sticking in the air, big stream coming out. (Although I always promised not to watch).

One time also with a car full of people stuck in traffic. She had to go between two open doors on the highway. My face probably turned red, since I didn't know the girl, which made it a bit more exciting.

• Like 1

Yes I had been with a friend and we were coming home from a sporting event that we had gone to. It was about an hour and a half drive and an hour in we were on the highway and she had gotten really quiet. I asked her if she was ok and she said that she needed to go to the bathroom so I said the next exit was about 20 minutes and she just gave a sigh. After about another 10 minutes she was really fidgety and she said you got to pull over asap or I am going to pee myself. I had the look of surprise on my face so I said as soon as I could I would. She was actually holding herself by now and I think she was even leaking a little bit. I was finally able to pull over and she immediately hoped out of the passenger seat of my car and with the door opened immediately pulled down her pants and started peeing. When she finished she pulled her pants up and got back in the car. She looked at me with relief and said that she couldn’t have waited any longer and she said I even peed in my pants a little can you tell. I looked and yes the was a little wet spot and I just said just a little and that it should dry by the time we got home. She then said please don’t tell anyone about this and I said of course I won’t and she said thanks. I didn’t tell her but that was really hot to see.

• Like 2

for my situation, i am often the one who despairs with someone, i have noticed that people react differently, some are more understanding, others pretend nothing is happening. Once because of the snow, i was stuck with a friend on the bus for 3 hours, I tried to resist as much as possible, but in the end my bladder gave out, luckily it happened when we got off the bus and she was the only one who witnessed the accident and not all the other people, she was very kind because she took me to her house and lent me a pair of pants and panties, so i wouldn't come home wet and get scolded. Unfortunately i couldn't foresee that a trip that normally lasted 20 minutes, would instead last 3 hours because of the snow. That day i hadn't worn a diaper, because I had changed for gym class and when i had to change, Ii didn't wear a diaper, so as not to show the other girls

• Hug 2

As a guy, I don't really enjoy being genuinely desperate.  It gets painful (and potentially dangerous) long before I reach the point where I lose control.

The worst I've ever been was while driving down to a doctor's appointment the next city over.  I hit really bad traffic along the way and then got turned around when I was in the city, so I was much later than I thought I'd be.  By the time I made it to the parking lot I could barely stand up straight because my bladder was so full.  (The parking lot was really public or else I would have just pissed there.)  I walked in the door of the office and right up to the counter and practically begged to know where the nearest bathroom is.  It wasn't really a fun state of mind...

I can think of quite a few examples where I've been with people who've been very open about needing to pee - and for me there's a sort of binary switch, if they're in discomfort or panic and really not enjoying it then it's a complete non-enjoyable experience for me too.

And unfortunately most of the examples have been quite short lived - not like being trapped in a lift or in a car with an attractive squirmy young lady laughing about her predicament lol.

I can recall a couple of times when working on an outdoor site, effectively farmland which did have a toilet block but out of service at that point.  Two separate occasions where young ladies on the team were standing with me and talking about their desperation.  Both visually genuine and one at least you could tell was mentally weighing up her options.  The other was a farmer's daughter so I'm absolutely sure would quite readily have peed out in the field.  I think in the end both did, but discretely enough that I never found out.   And didn't give away my secret passion by showing too much further interest.

On 8/17/2024 at 5:55 PM, vaad said:

As a guy, I don't really enjoy being genuinely desperate.  It gets painful (and potentially dangerous) long before I reach the point where I lose control.

Same here. Though there was one time I remember in college where I'd had a coffee and started to leak while unlocking the door to my apartment building. It was after a doctor's appointment where I'd done a test where I needed to fast, and I grabbed the coffee after my late breakfast after the test, right before a like 45 minute drive back to my apartment. I think it must have been a combination of the fasting and the fact that I rarely drank coffee at the time made it such that my bladder was weak--it was a weird feeling because the need to go came on over a very short time and didn't actually get that bad before I started leaking. 

At the time I couldn't enjoy it because I needed to run back and get something from the car, as someone had driven me there from the doctor appointment and was about to drive off. After that brief leak I regained control and the urge only came back a bit later. But if I were to hold for fun it would only be exciting if it were like that--a wave of urge that made my bladder feel weak without it being painfully full and stretched. Usually as you said, the painful stretching comes long before the loss of control. There have even been times I got a headache from holding in my pee, I'm wondering if it threw off my body's water balance somehow. That's certainly not fun!

On 8/18/2024 at 12:29 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I can recall a couple of times when working on an outdoor site, effectively farmland which did have a toilet block but out of service at that point.  Two separate occasions where young ladies on the team were standing with me and talking about their desperation.  Both visually genuine and one at least you could tell was mentally weighing up her options.  The other was a farmer's daughter so I'm absolutely sure would quite readily have peed out in the field.

I bet she was fun to work around!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

I bet she was fun to work around!

Both in their different ways - and sort of typical of those open and innocent "I need a wee" sort of conversations that pop in out of nowhere (bless them).

If I get desperate, i don't have pullups and for some reason i don't have a bathroom nearby. I go into total panic because of my urge incontinence, i am often hit by desperation out of the blue and i know that I have only a few minutes left before my bladder gives out. In those cases i have few options other than doing a squat somewhere if it's outside, or getting help and asking for a bathroom urgently. These are extremely embarrassing moments, because i end up whining like a baby in those cases, because the urge i have to urinate is insane. And if i don't find a solution very quickly, i inevitably end up peed myself. When i was a teenager, i sometimes didn't wear a pullup to dress tighter because i wanted to feel "sexy", and i exposed myself to the risk of getting wet. Sometimes i had accidents because of this, and when it happened, my mother got a little angry because she wanted to i have a pull-up for safety. Now, the times i don't wear it are rarer, although i have more bladder control now than a few years ago, so i can resist a little longer, although not much.