Have you ever been in a situation where there was a truly desperate person with you?

Have you ever found yourself in the company of a very desperate person who absolutely needed to pee urgently but for some reason was stuck there with you? How did you behave, did you try to provide comfort, did you try to pretend nothing was happening, did you try to find a way to allow her to fulfill her needs?

I've been in this situation numerous times where my wife has had to pee and there hasn't been an opportunity to do so. Usually she holds it, but once in a great while she'll pee in the woods on a hike, side of road, etc.

Similar situations with my ex.

But if we're talking about platonic situations, not a significant other, they've been fewer and farther between for me. For example a few instances in college, usually involving drinking.

• Agree 1

I had one a couple years ago. A friend and I were at a midday show and by the time it wrapped up we both urgently needed to pee and unfortunately so did everyone else. I could have made a trip to the mens room but the line for the ladies was incredibly long and my friend was not in a position to wait after a couple drinks and a two hour act II.

We left in search of a suitable bar and my friend couldn’t stand still and wasn’t sure she’d be able to make it. Fortunately we found somewhere, ordered drinks, and she headed to the ladies while I watched our stuff. Once she came back I quickly made my way to the mens room.

She was very vocal about her need and I was the complete opposite and got very quiet until we found a bar which we only stayed at to finish our drinks before heading off to a different bar with sidewalk seating.

• Hot 1

One of my friends sisters years ago.  A whole bunch of us had been at wineries all day.  We were in numerous different cars, she came home in mine since I lived closest to her.  She was modestly drunk and no more than 20 minutes after we left she said “I have to piss so bad” (I sort of love when a girl says piss instead of pee, just comes off as more erotic to me when they used that word) I asked why didn’t you go before we left she responded with a drunk angry “because I didn’t have to go!?”  Finally after another 30 minutes she says you gotta pull over somewhere so I do but it’s at some park area but there’s other people around and no visible bathroom areas.  She says she’s gonna go over in this area with bushes and trees to go, I offered to go with her and shield her so nobody could see anything but she said no I’m good.  Of course I really just wanted to get a good look at her pissing 😉.  The entire time I can see her from about the shoulders up as the grass and bushes blocked her below that.  She was smiling and laughing the entire time.  She finished up, we get back in the car, she sits down in the seat and lets out a nice “Ahhhhhhhhhh” yeah, it was hot, she was hot.  I wanted to just rip her clothes off right there and then and get in the back seat 😛

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, JDAMS79 said:

One of my friends sisters years ago.  A whole bunch of us had been at wineries all day.  We were in numerous different cars, she came home in mine since I lived closest to her.  She was modestly drunk and no more than 20 minutes after we left she said “I have to piss so bad” (I sort of love when a girl says piss instead of pee, just comes off as more erotic to me when they used that word) I asked why didn’t you go before we left she responded with a drunk angry “because I didn’t have to go!?”  Finally after another 30 minutes she says you gotta pull over somewhere so I do but it’s at some park area but there’s other people around and no visible bathroom areas.  She says she’s gonna go over in this area with bushes and trees to go, I offered to go with her and shield her so nobody could see anything but she said no I’m good.  Of course I really just wanted to get a good look at her pissing 😉.  The entire time I can see her from about the shoulders up as the grass and bushes blocked her below that.  She was smiling and laughing the entire time.  She finished up, we get back in the car, she sits down in the seat and lets out a nice “Ahhhhhhhhhh” yeah, it was hot, she was hot.  I wanted to just rip her clothes off right there and then and get in the back seat 😛

I too love when a girl uses the word piss instead of pee. Something about it turns me on so much, and when a girl I'm friends with says piss, it opens up a door into possible conversations, and also saying it back without thinking they're grossed out for you saying it.

• Hot 2

Yes, I’ve had a truly desperate friend with me on a train with no toilets. I was tempted to suggests she pee on the floor of the train, mainly so I could watch hehe. I would have joined in if it would make her more comfortable as well, but wasn’t brave enough to go there. Luckily (for her) she was able to hold it until we arrived 

• Love 1
On 6/19/2024 at 9:53 PM, murshymaze said:

I too love when a girl uses the word piss instead of pee. Something about it turns me on so much, and when a girl I'm friends with says piss, it opens up a door into possible conversations, and also saying it back without thinking they're grossed out for you saying it.

It happens to me too, it depends on how desperate i am, if I'm at my limit i tend to pay less attention to etiquette and use the term piss

• Hot 2
7 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

It happens to me too, it depends on how desperate i am, if I'm at my limit i tend to pay less attention to etiquette and use the term piss

I was having a conversation with a girl I'm friends with the other day about drinking a lot of water and how much I've been drinking, and she said "you're gonna be pissing a lot. You'll be pissing so much." I was a bit surprised cause I've only ever really heard her say the word pee, but it was hot. Do your guy friends ever say it around you and do you mind if they say it or not? And do you say it around them?

7 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I think there is nothing wrong with a woman using the term "piss". I associate it with a strong, desperate stream. I think the only time it would be inappropriate is when she would use "piss" but only a gentle trickle is produced.

• Love 1