How do you pee when you don't have a fly?

I like to wear basketball shorts a lot while traveling and it doesn't have a fly. So when I step up to the urinal I like to fish my dick out through the right leg hole. I find it easier. What is your process?

All of my pants have flies, but some of my underwear doesn't. If I wore pants that didn't have a fly I'd do the same thing I do with the underwear, namely push the top down just enough for my dick to go over the top and still be able to point down at the toilet/urinal.

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, aaron86 said:

I like to wear basketball shorts a lot while traveling and it doesn't have a fly. So when I step up to the urinal I like to fish my dick out through the right leg hole. I find it easier. What is your process?

Most of my shorts don't have a fly, so I generally pull a leg opening aside, in my case the left. But, occasionally I'll go over the top, although that sometimes appears too much like showing off.

Very seldom is a toilet involved, so I don't really don't pay much attention to where I point other than out.

If the shorts are loose enough I’ll use the left leg hole. If I’m wearing pants or shorts that are too tight then I’ll pull the waistband down enough to get my dick out over the top. The leg hole is definitely my preferred method though! 

Depends on what I'm wearing. Pajama pants or sweats? I'll pull down the waist band. Short shorts? Pulling that leg up.

• Love 1

Sweats and pajama pants without a fly? Pull down the waistband. 

Dress or skirt? Lift the dress/skirt and pull my panties to the side

I should also mention that all my briefs have a fly and I use it when I'm peeing through the leg hole on my shorts. I hike up the right pant leg on my shorts high enough so I can fish my dick through the underwear fly. I'm usually doing that if I'm at a urinal.