My own place!

1 minute ago, Riley said:

For the first time in a while I'm going to be in a place without roommates, and I'm excited for probably the wrong reasons but I've started trying to think of things I could do obviously without causing any damage to the place and leaving it in perfect condition for the next tenant. I really want to get my security deposit back🥲

I again really don't want to do anything that would have any chance of hurting or causing any temporary or permanent damage to anything. 

Anyone have any ideas of things? Anything I can initially think of wouldn't follow the criteria of causing zero damage to anything and most things that are made to hold liquids are in the bathroom anyway😮💨

Congratulations on the new place.

Obviously, sinks, showers, bathtubs are a good start!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Congratulations on the new place.

Obviously, sinks, showers, bathtubs are a good start!

Thank you!

Yes but I've already done all those things lol. I'm trying to think of new things to try.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Carpetpisser said:

You could always get a "pee rug" one that you can throw in the washer easily. 

For the record I've peed on the carpet in several apartments and have always got my security deposit back. The secret is to be well hydrated so your pee is clear and don't do it in the same spot every time. This works good in hotels too!

I guess that is true. Especially if you regularly clean the carpets. 

I wish there was a way to make a desk chair pee proof. I would love to try and do a hold while at my desk but I've always been scared of ruining a chair. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I guess that is true. Especially if you regularly clean the carpets. 

I wish there was a way to make a desk chair pee proof. I would love to try and do a hold while at my desk but I've always been scared of ruining a chair. 

You could get some plastic and cover the cushion area. I used to love peeing under my desk when at work, but I had a concrete floor so no worries. 

Like you I just got a new place- with tile floors even so I plan on breaking it in too. Of course I'll post photos! LOL

Any places with tile floors? - Flood them with a big golden puddle.

Rubber-backed bath mat - You can get the carpet sound and just wash it when ready to clean it.

Off the bed into a laundry basket with clothes to absorb the pee.

Do you have a dishwasher or washing machine?  😉

3 minutes ago, jayjay85 said:

You have to go thrift some pieces of cheap furniture from thrift shops, yardsales or marketplace. Sometimes you can find good stuff like upholstered chairs or ottomans by the dumpsters at nice apartments, especially on the weekend. Imagine loading it up and taking it home knowing exactly what you're going to do with it, but setting it up in your place with your regular furniture like it's there to stay. You could even decorate it with some of your blankets or throw pillows.

Then one day when you have been holding for a long time, are feeling very desperate and know you're going to have to go somewhere, you can suddenly decide to be naughty and just casually go sit there and either just relax and completely flood your clothes, or take your bottoms off or pull them to the side and spray a jet directly into the cushion until it is soaked. 

You might even be able to wash the cushions and do it several different times, and then when you're done just leave the old furniture out by the curb at night or when it's raining and people will be none the wiser. 😉

That's a damn good idea!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

As long as it isn't carpet flooring, you can just pee on some towels or laundry pretty much anywhere without much clean up.

You can also just go into a dishwasher or washing machine directly before turning it on.

Also bowls cups glasses and vases are still naughty an can enable you to pee anytime one is close enough to grab.

On tiled floors like the bsthroom you can easily make puddles with impunity.

If you get a latex sheet for tze bed you can piss on that or put some fitted sheets on top to make it feel even naughtier.

• Like 1

Your best bet is probably to pee on furniture. You can also pee all over the bathroom but that gets boring and I see you’ve already done that! Maybe try spraying the kitchen area. You could pee all over your bed as well.

Tough that you don’t want to damage anything in the apartment. If I was in your shoes, I would live it up and just pee wherever I want, and clean it up each time (or not).

It looks like you're into wetting? The first thing I did when I started getting freedom and space to myself was indulge in wetting whenever I could. In the garden, the bath, show, sitting on the toilet, the tiled floor etc.

Then, as I became more casual about it I started indulging in rewetting. Peeing through my underwear and chilling out in the garden or sitting on a towel until they dried then enjoying a 2nd, 3rd, 4th wetting etc! I love it! 😄 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, jayjay85 said:

You have to go thrift some pieces of cheap furniture from thrift shops, yardsales or marketplace. Sometimes you can find good stuff like upholstered chairs or ottomans by the dumpsters at nice apartments, especially on the weekend. Imagine loading it up and taking it home knowing exactly what you're going to do with it, but setting it up in your place with your regular furniture like it's there to stay. You could even decorate it with some of your blankets or throw pillows.

Then one day when you have been holding for a long time, are feeling very desperate and know you're going to have to go somewhere, you can suddenly decide to be naughty and just casually go sit there and either just relax and completely flood your clothes, or take your bottoms off or pull them to the side and spray directly into the cushion until it is soaked. 

You might even be able to wash the cushions and do it several different times, and then when you're done just leave the old furniture out by the curb at night or when it's raining and people will be none the wiser. 😉

I wonder if you could do that with just cushions or pillows since that's easier than buying furniture and I could put plastic on the couch and cushions on top maybe?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Beautifulhiss said:

You will find when your sat at home and wanting to pee you will go where ever your mood desires in the heat of the moment I have designated pee areas but I love peeing on my sofa and the way I get away with it is by having puppy training pads underneath my throws so while I’m sat on a lovely fluffy throw I can let go knowing it’s protected underneath and then there’s nothing ruined

If your ever bored of the usual cups and bowls it’s really fun peeing in every day items after you have used them such as empty cereal boxes ice cream tubs it’s really fun especially take away cartons 

Dog training pads do sound really interesting. I had no idea they existed! Thank you for the ideas💜💜💜

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

It looks like you're into wetting? The first thing I did when I started getting freedom and space to myself was indulge in wetting whenever I could. In the garden, the bath, show, sitting on the toilet, the tiled floor etc.

Then, as I became more casual about it I started indulging in rewetting. Peeing through my underwear and chilling out in the garden or sitting on a towel until they dried then enjoying a 2nd, 3rd, 4th wetting etc! I love it! 😄 

Yeah that's definitely something I have enjoyed about living in my own apartment by myself--I can just try almost anything anytime without worrying that someone else might notice and find it weird. Want to stand in the bathtub in full clothing and drench it--I can go right ahead, when I feel I have a lot of pee in me, without wondering whether leaving my wet clothes on the floor will make it smell so a roommate (or family member, if living with them) will notice.

The idea about putting towels down on the furniture is a good one. Maybe even put some plastic under the towel--though maybe that makes it feel less authentic. I once tried putting a condom on to catch most of the pee, and a towel underneath to catch the rest if it slipped off, and then just didn't make an effort to hold my pee in, so as soon as my bladder got the urge I let it out. There's not something quite like that for a woman but I'm sure you can figure something out where you can have a similar experience of peeing freely. Even if you can pee naughty places while living with others, you can't get that total relaxation when you don't have your own space.

• Like 1

Congrats Riley.  If you have a bowl you want to use at night you could pee in it instead of heading to the bathroom.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Riley said:

I wonder if you could do that with just cushions or pillows since that's easier than buying furniture and I could put plastic on the couch and cushions on top maybe?

You could always throw such things in the bathtub or just on a tiled floor to make sure you are only soaking them.

15 hours ago, Riley said:

It depends what does it for you! 

If you have wooden or acrylic dining chairs, you can definitely get some cushions to fit the seats. Also a lot of sofas are about the same size so if you saw one by the curb you could definitely take the cushions home and possibly fit them onto your couch with some plastic underneath. 

I love having some pieces that look relatively nice and blend with the other furniture in my home though, just to be eventually ruined. Even if it's just a small upholstered side chair or office chair, that only I and maybe my girl know what its purpose is. That way when the mood strikes there will be no setup needed. 😉

19 hours ago, Riley said:

Dog training pads do sound really interesting. I had no idea they existed! Thank you for the ideas💜💜💜

The dog training pads are great fun, but two cautions. If you have an above average sized bladder or don't focus wetting mostly in the center of the pad the pee can still run off onto your cushions. (Ask me how I know. LOL)

5 hours ago, jayjay85 said:

It depends what does it for you! 

If you have wooden or acrylic dining chairs, you can definitely get some cushions to fit the seats. Also a lot of sofas are about the same size so if you saw one by the curb you could definitely take the cushions home and possibly fit them onto your couch with some plastic underneath. 

I love having some pieces that look relatively nice and blend with the other furniture in my home though, just to be eventually ruined. Even if it's just a small upholstered side chair or office chair, that only I and maybe my girl know what its purpose is. That way when the mood strikes there will be no setup needed. 😉

Are there any office chairs that can take... Repeated abuse? Like with replaceable or washable cushions? I want to be able to have a friend over without getting into a really embarrassing situation 😓

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

The dog training pads are great fun, but two cautions. If you have an above average sized bladder or don't focus wetting mostly in the center of the pad the pee can still run off onto your cushions. (Ask me how I know. LOL)

Thank you for the warning! My bladder is still really small (I'm trying to make it bigger) but that is definitely something to keep in mind

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Riley said:

Are there any office chairs that can take... Repeated abuse? Like with replaceable or washable cushions? I want to be able to have a friend over without getting into a really embarrassing situation 😓

Acrylic chairs like this are really cool, and then you can just add a cushion. Imagine your friends coming over and complimenting how cute your chair is, having no idea what you use it for when they're not around!

Ps- If you have a real life pee friend, that swivel one would be AWESOME to straddle backwards and put on a little show 😉.

Screenshot_20240528-210239_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Fann+Armchair.jpg

bone_-_2022-10-21T145649.324__87667.1666378914 (1).png

Azilal+Non-Slip+Tufted+Dining+Room+And+Kitchen+Seat+Cushions,+16+X+15+X+2+Inches.jpg

Edited by jayjay85
  • Love 1