whats your biggest piss fantasy?

To find a beautiful woman who likes everything about it, so that we can explore each other as we get better and better and create and re-create. Sounds a little bit plain but believe me if I say if both people are on the same page you wont need more 

My biggest piss fantasy at the moment is to watch a movie with 2-3 other people naked laying together on a mattress/bed. When one of us has to pee instead of going to the bathroom we simply just get into position and piss directly on the bed and on each other if someone wants a golden shower. By the end of the movie the bed should be covered in our piss. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Over the past few years I’ve corresponded online with several women who were in or had been in state prison in various US states.  US Prisoners actually find themselves in situations where they do not have access to toilets for hours at a time quite often.   Particularly during transport, particularly in Florida.  Female former inmates in Florida almost universally report that, when they are transported from the county jail to state prison to serve their sentences, they are subjected to rides of 6-10 hours, handcuffed and shackled in the back of a van with up to 16 other women.  There are no facilities on the vans and no stops are made for the inmates.  The guards stop for themselves as needed (this is part of what adds to the duration of the journey, along with the fact that they stop at jails all over the state in a more or less circuitous route). 

So, it’s not at all unusual for a female inmate in Florida to be deprived of toilet facilities for a 7-9 hour van ride.  Then, when they get to the prison, they think they will finally be allowed to urinate, but instead they are made to wait for an additional 2 hours or so while they are strip searched, processed, made to Watch orientation films.  Anyone begging to use a bathroom was told to stop talking.  Unsurprisingly, humiliating accidents and desperation to the point of tears are very common. 

So, my ultimate unattainable fantasy is to take a group of 4 or 5 women on an all day road trip where they will not be allowed access to toilets for 8-10 hours. It would be so hot to hear what they say and see how they try to deal with the desperation. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/21/2024 at 9:40 AM, numberten said:

My biggest piss fantasy would probably be an (all-male) outdoor party / gathering where I'd just be sitting in a chair enjoying a few beverages and whenever anybody had to piss, they'd come over to me and aim wherever they wanted, soaking me completely. 

More realistically, finding a partner who enjoys pissing on me and 

That is 🔥 or laying in bed together grinding and then pissing on eachother!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Without a shadow of a doubt it would be to meet up with a middle aged chubby brunette after engaging online. Then doing a 69 with her on top where she let's go of a 2 inch wide hisser. I'd lick her pussy, bum cheeks and anus clean of pee drops.

• Hot 2

My fantasy is sitting around on the beach naked with two girlfriends of mine enjoying water and beer. We would causally pee in front of each other until we moved to an all out oral piss exchange.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my biggest piss fantasies is to literally feel how it feels to pee as a girl as well as how extreme female piss desperation feels like. It would be very interesting if I magically turned into a girl and could then take a much needed pee as a girl and feel just how it feels to be a girl really desperate to piss. And also how it feels to take a piss as a girl. I would definitely try to play with my pee streams and also piss outside a lot if I was a girl. And I would definitely try to sexually arouse both males and females by my peeing if I was a girl. I would also try to give golden showers to many people if I was a girl would really love to piss in people's mouths as a female too. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Like 1

My fantasies are constantly evolving, there is not one particular fantasy that takes precedence over all others.

But if I'm looking for common traits, the following can be listed:

• males are forbidden (except I or a first person protagonist, sometimes as a passive participant or onlooker / voyeur)
  • there tends to be more than one woman involved, most often I end up with three of different character and body
  • at least one of them has a clearly bossy tendency, putting her sexual satisfaction above other considerations (and she obtains it via herself or others peeing)
  • most often, there's some kind of a misunderstanding leading to an escalation beyond the limits of the person on the receiving end

Some examples have been published as stories I wrote - they still turn me on.

I have other fantasies that do not contain all the above elements, like for example a babysitter or some other house employee secretly peeing in or around the house during their job whilst the employers are not there or in a different room. Those are hot because they keep a semblance of realism, but usually they drift into something like the above before I cum...

In real life, the closest I got to such a situation was the experience I described in the "Beach Piss & Litter" post - it hits the above points pretty dang closely I just realize. But the key "missunderstanding and escalation" part is missing - you'll find that in all my fictional stories.