whats your biggest piss fantasy?

18 hours ago, Moore007 said:

Being peed on by hundreds of desperate women lined up to pee on my hard dick šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‹

A few of my exes did that, but no one recently. Iā€™d have the few that I thought were hot and have super strong streams line up to do the same!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a partner casually pee or wet herself somewhere without warning.
I love watching videos like that, the surprise when it happens and the casualness are a huge turn on for me.

• Like 3

To be in a car with a lady who needs to pee but the driver can't stop because we are in traffic.Ā  Ā I get to hold the open bottle while she pisses into it to avoid spillage.Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā Even though we try and be discreet the people in the car next to us are able to see.

Ā 

• Love 2

Iā€™ve often imagined what it would be like to stay in a nice hotel on a beautiful beach with a woman who enjoys naughty peeing as much as I do. Spending time together enjoying the ocean and in the evening when we go out for dinner, to order each other drinks, and a continual supply of water. Just to see the sly grin of acknowledgment on her face as she finishes another glass of water knowing it will soon be making its way back out.Ā 
Ā 

As we are beyond desperate, making our way back to the hotel, we both anticipate each otherā€™s release somewhere. Each of us directs where we want to see their bladders finally let go and unleash a torrent, both knowing how much it turns us on. The opportunities and excitement would be endless. šŸ„µ
Ā 

That would be a very intimate and specialĀ moment with someone, and a fantasy I hope to fulfill someday. Mmm

• Hot 4

I would love a women to kneel just above my face just in tights and have small ammounts of liquid gold dripping out overy my face, and then i would rip those tights off and start licking and hoping for a full flow to erupt all over my face.

That is my dreamĀ 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I would love a women to kneel just above my face just in tights and have small ammounts of liquid gold dripping out overyĀ my face, and then i would rip those tights off and start licking and hoping for a full flow to erupt all over my face.

That is my dreamĀ 

• Hot 2

My biggest fantasy would be bigger upload sizes for trusted users šŸ˜ø

Ā 

Nah, jk, it would be being on the receiving end of something like this

[spoiler=anal piss]

ezgif-2-29ec00196a.gif.8bca81d033dcf701f66754ee4eeffc82.gif

[/spoiler]

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Almost all my fantasies became reality after my wife started engaging in my kink.Ā 
Except one: To pee inside her.Ā 
Unfortunately this wonā€™t ever happen.Ā 
But itā€™s fair enough.Ā 

• Love 1

I'd love to spend a day with a beautiful lady. Both of us are banned from pulling our underwear down or to the side to pee. We progressively get pissier as we wet and rewet our underwear from morning until night. Drinking loads to make sure it's nice and dilute and our bladders are constantly being refilled. The whole day we just act as though nothing weird is going on. We cuddle and watch a film, make meals together, relax in the garden together all while our tight little underwear is lovely and damp.

Finally, we cuddle up naked in bed at the end of the day.

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Iā€™m highly intrigued by othersā€™ Real Pee Encounters &Ā Experiences.ā€Ā I have shared a few of mine, but not in this category. I may start doing so. However, it seems to me that this particular thread may have been misplaced:

Real Pee Encounters & Experiences > whatā€™s your biggest piss fantasy?

This appears contradictory. I know itā€™s no big deal, itā€™s just that I have an obsession compulsive disorder whereby everything must be in its proper place and order.Ā 

However, I have some fantasies I may share at some point. A fantasy for me is something Iā€™d never actually do!Ā Itā€™s what makes the world of fantasy so much fun!

• Agree 2

Desperate women in a situation where there are limited bathroom facilities making the difficult decision to use the men's room....and attempting to pee in the urinals.Ā  Awkward, silly, and so exciting.Ā  I've gotten to witness it several times!

• Like 1

pfew, hard to choose... So many things I would love to see happening

For instance, there is this one girl I had a crush on at the early stages of high school. She's amazingly hot, and I had a chance of getting her, but was too shy back then. I've befriended her on FB years later and she's still smoking hot. I'd go crazy if I had the possibility to have a hot wet session with her. She can pee on me, I'll drink it, lick it off. I'd pee all over her. It couldn't get any wetter in my imagination. Now that is one fantasy...

Besides that I'd love to get peed on by a group of hot girls and guys can even joynĀ šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Fantasy can bring you places...

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Kirby23 said:

My biggest pee-related fantasies involve the mixture of nonchalant peeing and sex. For example, when in the midst of good sex, the woman announces "I have to pee," and their partner, not wanting to stop, says "Just go."

That would really do it for me big time.

• Love 1
On 7/11/2024 at 5:32 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. Meeting PeeFans from this site for a big, wet, sexy party where anything goes.Ā 

2. Being peed on by a group of men (I am a female).Ā 

3. Going to dinner in a fancy restaurant and everyone peeing whenever they want in their seats as they eat their meals.Ā 

4. Going to a concert where the band pees onstage.Ā 
Ā 

Sounds very nice ,can I join you ?

• Love 1