I've always been curious if you are or were a tradesman, working inside people's homes would you piss inside their home?

I've always really enjoyed the thought of having a plumber come do some work and while he tells me what the issues are, he unzips and starts pissing into my kitchen sink, almost daring me to say something. Or maybe a carpenter comes in and every so often takes a break and finds a spot to relieve himself in my home, the corner of a room or the back of the couch etc.

Have you ever had the urge to mark in someone else's home? To leave your scent and marking wherever you please.

• Hot 3
3 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

I used to work in peoples houses before i got my current job, and yeah, I’d take a piss all over them. Sometimes the furnitures moved to let you do a job so it’s easy to just whip it out and take a piss on the back of it or on the floor under it then move it back. Sometimes just move the furniture just to have a piss. Customer would always leave me alone to do the job, sometimes even go out, so was easy as fuck, never got caught.

What would you have said if you'd been caught? Or would you just pretend you hadn't done it?

5 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

What would you have said if you'd been caught? Or would you just pretend you hadn't done it?

Lame as but would probably have just said I’d spilt my water or something. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of weeks ago I was working at a customer’s house for a few days. The place is empty and the owner is selling soon so nobody was interested in coming along, I had the whole place to myself.

Additionally, the carrier was being replaced throughout but was still in place until I finished painting so they got covered in paint and my last job when I finished was to cut them into smaller squares and put them in a large bin.

Naturally, I didn’t use the toilet instead just pissing on the carpet. I get pretty horny when I have the run of someone’s house and had a couple of good wanks but this one took the honours.  

There were bags of clothes left from the tenant they evicted so I went through them and found a gstring and some pantyhose which I put on and set about wanking and pissing all over the place. I took a few videos but they’re far too incriminating so here’s a photo of me trying successfully to piss in the direction of my mouth…20240509_095210000_iOS.thumb.jpeg.6e332b73b3af2c827848029d42fe8a41.jpeg

• Hot 3
15 hours ago, Captboobs said:

A couple of weeks ago I was working at a customer’s house for a few days. The place is empty and the owner is selling soon so nobody was interested in coming along, I had the whole place to myself.

Additionally, the carrier was being replaced throughout but was still in place until I finished painting so they got covered in paint and my last job when I finished was to cut them into smaller squares and put them in a large bin.

Naturally, I didn’t use the toilet instead just pissing on the carpet. I get pretty horny when I have the run of someone’s house and had a couple of good wanks but this one took the honours.  

There were bags of clothes left from the tenant they evicted so I went through them and found a gstring and some pantyhose which I put on and set about wanking and pissing all over the place. I took a few videos but they’re far too incriminating so here’s a photo of me trying successfully to piss in the direction of my mouth…20240509_095210000_iOS.thumb.jpeg.6e332b73b3af2c827848029d42fe8a41.jpeg

You look so good!

• Thanks 1
On 6/4/2024 at 4:55 PM, Captboobs said:

Scorching, love it.

• Love 1