Ideal pee partner

On 5/20/2024 at 7:59 AM, WetWilly said:

What's wrong with doing it because she wants to please you? Personally I've never found a partner who was into peeing before she met me; afaik all 5 of my pee partners have gotten into it because they wanted to please me. And 2 of them ended up really embracing it; these two both told me that they loved doing it mainly because they loved what it did to me (i.e. made me INSANELY horny, turns me from a dom into a sub, could keep going all night, would do ANYTHING for them in return, etc). I was INCREDIBLY happy with that, myself - I wonder if you would be and, if not, then why not?

I'm glad you had such good experience with girls who enjoyed it by chance.

I've had a girl once and I asked her if she would pee on me. She agreed to try. Well, as she tried to pee, butt naked over me, she started sobbing and crying. To make it short, it was a huge catastrophe that finally ended in the end of our relationship. She was never into peeing and couldn't get herself to pee on me and what a fucking weirdo I am. But she tried because she wanted me to be sexually fulfilled. It didn't work out. Here you have my very short story and that's why I can't do that anymore.

I would like a woman who loves to have naughty adventures where she or we pee in inappropriate places. Soaking stuff would be great, but most importantly she would just love to be this naughty.

I hope she would let me clean her afterwards or just use me directly to pee on/let me drink it. Same thing would also be amazing as foreplay in bed.

I would like it if she also enjoyed seeing my puddles (maybe just snap each other pictures if we can't go together), but generally this is secondary for me. I would gladly pee for her/on her or let zer guide my stream, but only if she wants to.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
Posted (edited)

Has anyone read "Ellie" by LeoDaVinci? I'd absolutely love to be in "his" (Andy's) place. Not sure if that's a long-term stable situation, though...

In real life, I'm not sure what my ideal would be. But obviously she would be relaxed about peeing. She'd not mind to be seen and even have an exhibitionist touch, teasing passers-by or friends a little without being slutty. She'd enjoy watersports without it being an obsession, and she'd avoid getting the house dirty all the time (I hate cleaning). It would be super exciting if she were into teasing her friends to pee with her and/or exposing themselves to me occasionnally. Even though I consider myself monogamous, I can't stand jealousy - so if she'd be relaxed with me looking at other women, maybe even enjoying to openly discuss my attraction to them, that would be a clear bonus. I'd be put off if she were too extreme, pissing in inappropriate situations or places, causing real damage with her pee. I'm absolutely not interested in her #2 and would want her to keep that strictly to the toilet (in my absence, please).

Sadly, if there happens to be one such woman, a hundred men of our kind will queue up to vie for her attention...

Edited by Alpian

Will here,

Sarah's my ideal partner, obviously! I mean, she pees so SO much. Wherever she wants, but especially during sex. Way more than I can take. I can't ask for more than that.

I do a LOT of cleanup - all of the cleanup, every time, in fact, because I volunteered for it and promised to always do so from the very beginning; I have absolutely no regrets about that and will continue to clean up after her as long as she continues to keep peeing wherever she might feel like doing so. It's always been 1000% worth it to me to clean up after her, no matter how much peeing she might feel like doing, I'm so happy to get to be a part of it that cleanup is an afterthought for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Ruth and me have been in  wonderful relationship, we both only want to please each other , peeing is a large part of it , it's magic every time I go down on her she squirts like a fountain, I get to drink every drop, and she does the same for me , life is great

• Like 2
On 5/15/2024 at 9:01 PM, Ilovepeestains said:

I have always fantasized about my ideal pee partner. Unfortunately my wife doesn't share this fetish, and I probably got married too young before I knew what I really wanted in a partner. And meeting someone like me seems unlikely. Anyway, my ideal partner would have a dirty naughty pee fetish like me and be into pissing all over our carpets, beds, walls and furniture, without any intention of cleaning it up. She'd have to be into piss smells and stains like me. She'd piss around the house nonchalantly and never use the toilet to pee. Since I own my home outright, and everything is ultimately replaceable, I'd be totally okay for both of us to piss and stain everything in the house. Our beds would be unprotected.

Exactly my thoughts, exactly how I see the ideal home life. I live in apartment myself, then that is not an option. But if I lived in a private house then of course with the right partner we would piss everywhere. I also like the smell and the taste. So I agree with you 100%

Mine is pretty simple compared to some of these answers, but my ideal pee partner would just be a good looking girl who’s down to pee wherever whenever and preferably doesn’t wear underwear (personal preference of mine)

• Like 4

The person I started dating is into pee almost as much as me, we talk of plans when we get our own place in 5ish so years we carpet up most of the house and pee anywhere and everywhere whilst embracing the nudist lifestyle. We've discussed getting a vax cleaner and going over the carpets once every two weeks and that should hopefully extend the carpets lifetime. We've also spoken about wairing diapers out the house and indoors depending on how we feel. Basically if it's to do with pee he is OK with it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My ideal pee partner would be someone who be ok with me peeing on the floor wherever I am in the house. They could do it too. I would also like if they encouraged me to be more daring naughty peeing in public. Helping me replaces att the carper with hard floors would also be nice.

• Love 3

For me it has to be any lady over 60 years, no upper age limit........I've been fortunate over the years to have had 4 or 5 female friends, 54,75,84,93, one being a relative !!!

All into peeing fun, sometimes extremely so.

On 6/2/2024 at 1:07 AM, Willow said:

The person I started dating is into pee almost as much as me, we talk of plans when we get our own place in 5ish so years we carpet up most of the house and pee anywhere and everywhere whilst embracing the nudist lifestyle. We've discussed getting a vax cleaner and going over the carpets once every two weeks and that should hopefully extend the carpets lifetime. We've also spoken about wairing diapers out the house and indoors depending on how we feel. Basically if it's to do with pee he is OK with it.

That's really awesome! We love reading this kind of thing; we're so happy you found a partner who's also into it! Does he know about peefans.com, and if not, why not tell him since he's already into peeing anyway? 😉

Simply someone who enjoys wetting as much as I do, especially when we're playing together. I'd love someone to wet themselves while sitting on my lap and kissing me. 

My wife isn't into this kink so sadly it's just a dream

• Hug 1
12 hours ago, WillAndSarah said:

That's really awesome! We love reading this kind of thing; we're so happy you found a partner who's also into it! Does he know about peefans.com, and if not, why not tell him since he's already into peeing anyway? 😉

He knows about it and idk if he will make a account like me but I definitely know he now reads the fictional stories on here since I introduced him to the site

My ideal partner loves sneaky territory marking as much as I. Playing and trying various positions and targets, preferred when not at home 😉

After a night out with many drinks we „forget“ to go to the bathroom before getting comfortable on the bed or couch. Anyway, no need for a boring break at all. 

The better choice is some naughty carefree piss fun on the spot. We position ourselves opposite of each other, trying to pee in parallel and hit our streams. Derailing is allowed of course. 

After having released the biggest pressure, we start fucking doggy in our cozy puddle, which provides the opportunity to filling up her pussy with my leftover in multiple small streams, while she returns the favor and removes my dick every once in a while for a few of her showers. Naughty territory marking in various ways. We make sure to be empty and keeping the tension for a little longer…