My uncle, father of two teenage boys, told me had his fair share of cleaning up after them. My cousins being absolutely negligent of the stains, drops and puddles they left behind. Calling them out for it or talking to them had no effect. So at one point he just stopped caring altogether. He once told me he believes they didn't make a mess on purpose just couldn't be bothered to clean up afterwards, since they simply didn't realize it would bother anyone.

I initially brought up the topic after taking the boys to the movie theater. Before leaving we went to the toilets and while I used the urinal they both went to the stalls one of the leaving the door open. I could see the result, neither one flushed afterwards. Part of me was really amazed but I didn't want them to get in trouble over such behavior so I directly addressed the issue in the car. Neither had given it a thought. 

Which is why I asked my uncle and he burst up laughing how I wouldn't believe how many times he tried and failed educating them on that topic. They got in trouble at school a couple of times but to no real consequence. Uncle himself said he ultimately stopped going to the toilets with them simultaneously so he would no longer have to care and at home the boys finally got their own restroom so their parents didn't have to deal with it on a regular base.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, TopMarker said:

My uncle, father of two teenage boys, told me had his fair share of cleaning up after them. My cousins being absolutely negligent of the stains, drops and puddles they left behind. Calling them out for it or talking to them had no effect. So at one point he just stopped caring altogether. He once told me he believes they didn't make a mess on purpose just couldn't be bothered to clean up afterwards, since they simply didn't realize it would bother anyone.

I initially brought up the topic after taking the boys to the movie theater. Before leaving we went to the toilets and while I used the urinal they both went to the stalls one of the leaving the door open. I could see the result, neither one flushed afterwards. Part of me was really amazed but I didn't want them to get in trouble over such behavior so I directly addressed the issue in the car. Neither had given it a thought. 

Which is why I asked my uncle and he burst up laughing how I wouldn't believe how many times he tried and failed educating them on that topic. They got in trouble at school a couple of times but to no real consequence. Uncle himself said he ultimately stopped going to the toilets with them simultaneously so he would no longer have to care and at home the boys finally got their own restroom so their parents didn't have to deal with it on a regular base.

How as the result after their piss in the movie theatre's toilet ? They didn't flush but did they like piss on the floor or sprayed droplets everywhere ?

13 hours ago, Kevin said:

How as the result after their piss in the movie theatre's toilet ? They didn't flush but did they like piss on the floor or sprayed droplets everywhere ?

Both left the seat down und casually pissed in the general bowl direction. I didn't specifically inspect each stall but there was piss on the seat quite visibly and a fresh puddle in front of each toilet. When I asked why none of them raised the seat or at least used some toilets paper to mitigate their mess the younger one said their dad raised them not to touch anything in the toilets due to hygiene. And the older one said something about if it bothers the next person they are free to clean it up. At school their toilets are all messy thus they stopped caring about that anyway.

This may be off topic but since you asked:

Half a year later I went to a mall with them. When the older one asked whether we could stop for the toilets before leaving I insisted he'd have to hold it until we reached the car lest he'd spray down another toilet stall. His brother just giggled "yeah, He does that sometimes" and I replied something like "so do you if I am not mistaken". This time the other one laughed. I assured them they could do anything and wouldn't have to apologize to me. I care as little about the next person in the stall as they do. I just didn't want them to get in trouble on my watch. Anyway, just before reaching the car I had to pay for the parking ticket atop the stairwell to the parking deck and the younger one said he'd have to piss as well. I said go ahead, I don't care, thinking he'd just piss behind the car or something. Instead he shrugged, took a step aside and casually pissed in the corner next to me, giggling, creating a huge yellow puddle that worked it's way to where I was receiving the paid ticket. His older brother was like, what, you cool with it, I thought you'd be mad? I said sure, that's not what I'd had in mind but what's the difference now that he is going anyway. next to the car would have been a drain but suit yourself. So the older one makes a move and I expected him to take the other corner but instead he walks to the railing and starts pissing down on the landing below. We all laugh over the splashing while his brother was like why dont you pee down the middle, all the way down, which of course he instantly does. Don't know if anybody heard the noise but they sure had fun and I didn't mind the least. When I told my uncle he burst into laughter "Yeah, those are definitely my boys. I might even have joined them then and there. Good to know that you're cool about it."

• Hot 2

Come to think of it there is one more on topic story

My oder cousin is in his early twenties now and still comes to visit occasionally. Couple of months back he introduced his girlfriend with whom he moved in together a while ago. A laid-back cool young woman I was Fond of immediatley.

You may guess as to where this is going.

So he excuses himself to take a piss in the yard. She was a bit perplexed at first before I explained that his brother and him had been doing that since the were little boys. I never have gotten along well with a certain neighbor of mine and his fence / hedge always made a good urinal for all of my friends and family.

I tell her not only am I cool about pissing in my yard but rather that I'd not have cleaning up to do after my cousins or anyone used my bathroom altogether. She rolls her eyes complaining how often she'd have to wipe the seat of his piss prior to going herself. Although being sympathetic to her struggle I tell her that he's been this way as long as I can remember. Not realizing he already had come back and overheard the last part of our conversation he just said that's how it is. If she wants a clean seat she is always free to clean it. He doesn't care about splashes, dribbles, droplets and what not, so if it is her problem she is the one who needs to take care of it. And no, they live in an appartment on 3rd floor without a yard or a neighbor's fence to accomodate.

She was kinda pissed about his remark as you may imagine. I just asked why he didn't piss in the sink, the tub or the shower. He admitted to doing so in the past, however the smell from the tub or shower upset her even more. Yeah, he never saw the need to rinse afterwards. I love him but he's not the brightest candle on the cake, so to speak. And the thought of him pissing in the sink didn't sit right with her neither. After all she resented the possibility of his piss splashing her toiletries.

She also wasn't cool about my suggestion of him stepping out of the appartment using the staircase next to the elevator and even infuriated by the thought of pissing in said elevator. In the end I asked her if she'd prefer cleaning his mess each and every time over him stepping into said staircase which they never use, remembering the parking lot episode from years back. I believe he is now going to the staircase regularly since they have been living together for quite a while now and the topic hasn't come up anymore ever since.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I think that your uncle and nephews enjoy a bit of free style pissing for sure. Remind we of a trip I was on when we got back I went to the urinal and 2 boys went into the cubicles, 1 locked the door the other left it open and he pissed round the seat and a dribble on the floor no flushing straight out, he shouted to his brother come on we are waiting the brother tried to flush but failed and went out quickly washing his hands he had left it tidy, strange that 1 was 1 way the other the other different

• Like 1
1 hour ago, petebog2 said:

I think that your uncle and nephews enjoy a bit of free style pissing for sure. Remind we of a trip I was on when we got back I went to the urinal and 2 boys went into the cubicles, 1 locked the door the other left it open and he pissed round the seat and a dribble on the floor no flushing straight out, he shouted to his brother come on we are waiting the brother tried to flush but failed and went out quickly washing his hands he had left it tidy, strange that 1 was 1 way the other the other different

One time in a changing room where a dad helped two boys around the age of 10 get dressed after swimming. One boy needed to go to the toilet and pointing to the other boy asked "dad, can we go in together?" upon which his dad nodded saying "but I don't want you peeing all over the place!"

I guess that this dad knew that boys will never cease being boys.

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

My current wife and I had to travel 150 miles for her doctor appointment. Before leaving in the morning of her appointment I had drank two cups of coffee and as we arrived at the clinic I told her that we needed to hurry because I had to piss and I man I desperately had topiss. As soon as we got off the elevator I hurried into the men's room carrying a shoulder bag. I struggled with the bag as I struggled witmy zipper on the fly of my trousers. I began to urinate just as my dick cleared the opening and my stream of piss missed the urinal. the stream was very strong and before I could correct my aim, I had pissed on the wall and floor. After finishing my piss in the urinal and was leaving the men's room another dude came in and stepped up to the urinal I had used. I wonder what he thought of the mess I had created. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...