Outdoor job guys: do you often piss outside? (even with porta-loo’s or other toilet facilities provided nearby)?

I travel a lot for work (by train, mostly) and I often see men working outside. My country has fairly strict regulations about one or more porta-loo’s being at every site from what it seems but I can’t imagine men really using those to pee when there is another somewhat secluded spot nearby. I hardly ever see men going where they shouldn’t though so I wonder if maybe employers (try to) enforce rules on it or maybe I’m just unlucky.. lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

I travel a lot for work (by train, mostly) and I often see men working outside. My country has fairly strict regulations about one or more porta-loo’s being at every site from what it seems but I can’t imagine men really using those to pee when there is another somewhat secluded spot nearby. I hardly ever see men going where they shouldn’t though so I wonder if maybe employers (try to) enforce rules on it or maybe I’m just unlucky.. lol. 

One of my friend is a construction worker and he tells me the dudes kinda piss anywhere even when there is a porta loo. They also piss in bottles which they put in walls or stuff like that.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I try to avoid them at any costs, except for #2 or peeing when women coworkers are around. I can usually hold my bladder until lunch break and then until I get home or somewhere with a working flush toilet.

If there are female coworkers around during break time, I sometimes pee super hard against the urinal (if equipped) that is attached to the wall, because I know everyone outside can hear the piss stream make a roaring sound. LOL

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

I’ve worked on building sites for years and I’ve never once used a portaloo. They always get provided cos they have to, but they’re always taken away at the end of the build unused. I can’t be arsed walking all the way across the site to have a piss, so I just whip it out and piss wherever I am. Usually for me thats inside the building. It leaves a piss mark on the floor or wall but it dries up pretty quickly. The lads I work with do the same, and I see others pissing wherever they are or see the piss marks and puddles afterwards. It’s basically everyone on the site that’s doing it. It just makes sense. 

Doesn't it impregnate the surface especially if the walls are made of wood or smth ? Also I've heard that drywallers fill walls with piss bottles.

I do work on job sites with Porta potties if I just have to pee I rarely use it to be honest but my #2 seems to come often on the job site so I guess if the pee dribbling during the push counts then yes sorta lol

I used to work in contruction for a couple years.  I always been pissing on site.  Some places I feel like i have taken part in every step of its creation.  I pissed in the foundation, the frame, the drywall, everywhere.  The place werent done until Tyler signed it, the guys used to say.  

• Love 1

I’ve done some landscaping work, and whenever I work with my dad in the yard I’m always pissing on something outside. When I did landscaping work I’d try to hide behind bushes, or against the fence or even behind sheds. I’ve also done painting work while a house was being built and sometimes I’d take a leak around the house. In the unfinished closet, the basement, where there was insulation going in. Wherever I needed to relieve myself honestly. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, selfpissinglad said:

I'm a landscaper and piss outside everyday. If I've been at your house, guarantee I've pissed all over your bushes as well as trimmed them hehe

Have you ever pissed on something else like a wall or near the front door ?

7 hours ago, MrTinkle said:

I’ve done some landscaping work, and whenever I work with my dad in the yard I’m always pissing on something outside. When I did landscaping work I’d try to hide behind bushes, or against the fence or even behind sheds. I’ve also done painting work while a house was being built and sometimes I’d take a leak around the house. In the unfinished closet, the basement, where there was insulation going in. Wherever I needed to relieve myself honestly. 

I love how construction worker just piss wherever they want, when you piss in insulation doesn't it like soak the wall and permanently leave a mark and smell ?

When I helped out in construction I used to go wherever. Basements, elevator shafts or the corners below the stairs were my favorite makings.

One time on a renovating job we were doing the electrical wiring and the plumbing hadn't been fixed yet. I chose a storage room on the same floor we were working on to relieve myself in a number of times. In the corner, on dusty furniture, between boxes... Couldnt be bothered to go all the way downstairs and climb up again.

So when I come back the trainee, a young cute and rather shy dude, asked where I had found a working toilet and I gave him directions. Stepping into said storage room he hesitantly asked if I were mocking him and I was dead serious. Told him he could mark the couch as it had to be thrown out eventually anyway. He shied away but chose an open storage box to piss in. Boy, did He have to go! Cant remember what was in there but we definitely had a laugh about pissing on something. Later that day we did piss on the couch together finally. He turned out to be cool about it in the end and marked lots of places, dropping his inhibitions around me.