Outdoor job guys: do you often piss outside? (even with porta-loo’s or other toilet facilities provided nearby)?

7 minutes ago, shakier1 said:

I don’t work in trade anymore (maybe I should return idk). But it didn’t have to be places they weren’t working at. You would just say, I’ve got to go (to warn the guys) and then pull down their pants (if they wore underwear then that too) and just let it go. We would be on ladders working and just pull the pants down. The end of the day the floors were always flooded. The best part was that no one cared. I loved peeing in the ceiling and one other guy would purposely climb up just to piss all over the insulation.

The piss bottles (if we had bottles lol) would be tossed out as soon as we used them. Didn’t matter where. 

So fucking cool mate !! Doesn't pissing in insulation leave a permanent piss smell in the building ? 😂

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So fucking cool mate !! Doesn't pissing in insulation leave a permanent piss smell in the building ? 😂

Yea but we just say it was the possum or rat or something died. Either that or someone will try and spray it down with their deodorant haha.

• Haha 1

I used to work at a carwash/gas station where my boss had me do landscaping when we were light on cars. There were several pine trees behind the carwash, so when I was on landscaping duty I always pissed between the pine trees rather than use the gas station restroom. When I was on car wash duty I would pee in the grate inside the car wash between all the giant brushes and automated sprayers. That was always fun.

• Like 3
On 5/6/2024 at 1:08 PM, stevemcf said:

I’ve worked on building sites for years and I’ve never once used a portaloo. They always get provided cos they have to, but they’re always taken away at the end of the build unused. I can’t be arsed walking all the way across the site to have a piss, so I just whip it out and piss wherever I am. Usually for me thats inside the building. It leaves a piss mark on the floor or wall but it dries up pretty quickly. The lads I work with do the same, and I see others pissing wherever they are or see the piss marks and puddles afterwards. It’s basically everyone on the site that’s doing it. It just makes sense. 

this makes me want to be the stereotypical elder who watches construction sites all day

• Haha 3

The father of a childhood friend of mine used to work in a big factory as an electrician. Once at dinner he told how he had to use a bike to move quickly around then place. Then he told that him and many coworkers don't bother going to the toilets and just piss where they are inside the factory. I was still a young back then but I vividly remember this story.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, shakier1 said:

I don’t work in trade anymore (maybe I should return idk). But it didn’t have to be places they weren’t working at. You would just say, I’ve got to go (to warn the guys) and then pull down their pants (if they wore underwear then that too) and just let it go. We would be on ladders working and just pull the pants down. The end of the day the floors were always flooded. The best part was that no one cared. I loved peeing in the ceiling and one other guy would purposely climb up just to piss all over the insulation.

The piss bottles (if we had bottles lol) would be tossed out as soon as we used them. Didn’t matter where. 

bro I love it.  Fuck yeah.  When I used to work in construction, I was the same way.  Bro I pissed everywhere, foundation, dry wall, insulation, bricks, ceiling, carpet.  My friend sometimes warned me saying bro the place really smells.  Lol, 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
27 minutes ago, timotheebigC said:

I used to drive for a living so I would often piss whereever whenever 

Would you just pull over and piss alongside the road?  Would you find alleys or run behind buildings?  

Do you men usually get to the point of desperation, maybe trying to resist until you can use a bathroom, or do you usually relieve yourself first wherever it happens? I don't really like squats, i tend to wet my pull-ups when we go to outdoor sites with the university (i do cultural heritage, so it happens that we spend mornings or afternoons at archaeological sites that often don't have bathrooms, and I, being partially incontinent, tend to need to pee more often than my classmates). I imagine that for you guys it is easier to find a place to be able to give you relief without getting very desperate, as happens more easily to us girls who do not always have the right privacy to be able to pee.  In a certain sense i'm lucky to have the pullup because i can pee myself, however more than once in these situations i have seen some of my classmates who are more shy at the idea of doing a squat suffer from desperation at being forced to hold it in all morning. When we finally take a bathroom break, it's always too late for me, and i use it to change my wet pullup. On the other hand, my male companions are less scrupulous, they look for a discreet place, take out their penis and pee without thinking too much about it. 😄

Edited by Mary Moon
10 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Do you men usually get to the point of desperation, maybe trying to resist until you can use a bathroom, or do you usually relieve yourself first wherever it happens? I don't really like squats, i tend to wet my pull-ups when we go to outdoor sites with the university (i do cultural heritage, so it happens that we spend mornings or afternoons at archaeological sites that often don't have bathrooms, and I, being partially incontinent, tend to need to pee more often than my classmates). I imagine that for you guys it is easier to find a place to be able to give you relief without getting very desperate, as happens more easily to us girls who do not always have the right privacy to be able to pee.  In a certain sense i'm lucky to have the pullup because i can pee myself, however more than once in these situations i have seen some of my classmates who are more shy at the idea of doing a squat suffer from desperation at being forced to hold it in all morning. When we finally take a bathroom break, it's always too late for me, and i use it to change my wet pullup. On the other hand, my male companions are less scrupulous, they look for a discreet place, take out their penis and pee without thinking too much about it. 😄

We do get desperate I do alot I suppose it's just easier for us to hide it or just pull it out so we don't get as desperate as woman 

16 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Do you men usually get to the point of desperation, maybe trying to resist until you can use a bathroom, or do you usually relieve yourself first wherever it happens?

Well, I mean, yeah, on the whole if you’re not shy as a guy you can just whip it out somewhere, but there are exceptions where I’ve gotten desperate (very crowded places with nowhere to go pee, air travel, driving a car with nowhere good to stop, …)

22 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Well, I mean, yeah, on the whole if you’re not shy as a guy you can just whip it out somewhere, but there are exceptions where I’ve gotten desperate (very crowded places with nowhere to go pee, air travel, driving a car with nowhere good to stop, …)

I find desperate guys very sexy especially if they are very young, around my age, their vulnerability is evident in those moments. I almost want to go and console them hehe
I remember in high school, traveling (o had a pullup so o often used the scheduled bathroom breaks to change), but of course the other guys didn't. There was this guy o had a crush on, who while waiting his turn jumped on the spot and got nervous because it was very urgent (it was very hot and we had all drunk a lot), so ok o was in the hormonal peak, that scene, it really turned me on. In my perverted mind, i imagined him finally entering the box, taking out his semi-erect penis and finally giving himself relief sighing.  
😄

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Intraco said:

I'm law enforcement so I have had to pee many times in many weird and wonderful places whilst out and about with no loos, or at crime scenes etc. 

When i see cops watching cars for hours in movies, I always wonder how they never pee. Maybe they have bottles in the car and do it there. Once at a concert i saw a guy who, in order not to lose his seat, took out his penis and peed an empty plastic bottle that he had in his backpack. Unfortunately, he was facing the other way. I admit i would have liked to peek, this guy wasn't even ugly 😄

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Intraco said:

I'm law enforcement so I have had to pee many times in many weird and wonderful places whilst out and about with no loos, or at crime scenes etc. 

Can you give us more details about the places you piss ?

9 hours ago, Intraco said:

Always love seein a cop taking a piss outside.  I got a few round here that I always see.  Where you end up going?

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 3:34 PM, Mary Moon said:

When i see cops watching cars for hours in movies, I always wonder how they never pee. Maybe they have bottles in the car and do it there. Once at a concert i saw a guy who, in order not to lose his seat, took out his penis and peed an empty plastic bottle that he had in his backpack. Unfortunately, he was facing the other way. I admit i would have liked to peek, this guy wasn't even ugly 😄

You get a strong bladder but also you learn when you can get away with a cheeky pee. Often I've pulled over for crewmates to pee at the side of the road

• Hot 1
On 8/13/2024 at 1:01 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Always love seein a cop taking a piss outside.  I got a few round here that I always see.  Where you end up going?

Bottles, laybys, fields, gardens, alleyways generally. The worst is sitting at someone's cell door on suicide watch and you get no breaks for 12 hours or so. One girl was in tears once on my team desperately trying not to piss herself sat in a suspects cell. He was sat there watching her grabbing herself

• Hot 1
18 minutes ago, Intraco said:

Bottles, laybys, fields, gardens, alleyways generally. The worst is sitting at someone's cell door on suicide watch and you get no breaks for 12 hours or so. One girl was in tears once on my team desperately trying not to piss herself sat in a suspects cell. He was sat there watching her grabbing herself

What do you do with the bottles ?

And by gardens you mean people's garden ?

• Agree 1
On 9/6/2024 at 12:55 PM, Kevin said:

What do you do with the bottles ?

And by gardens you mean people's garden ?

Bottles on in the next bin I find. And yeah gardens during stuff like a scene guards etc. my team once had to guard this alleyway for about 2 weeks and boy did it smell of piss by the end

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...