I'm really rather envious of you guys having a dad to show you what's okay. I never knew my dad and I was always rather shy and never would have brought up the subject with my mom. I think that maybe my mom thought I'd be too timid to ever pee outside or anywhere else for that matter, so she never brought up the subject either. Through the covid lock downs there were plenty of times when we were out and I was dying to pee and nothing was open. I many times thought about finding a secluded spot, but I was sure my mom would freak out if I did so. Just only in the last few months did my mom overhear my friend talking and bring up the topic with me and share with me what she'd seen my father and her brothers do over the years as examples of what she thought of as being okay for guys. I was so surprised that she was not only aware of what guys did, but okay with it. I really wish I'd known that years ago.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 7:33 PM, MrTinkle said:

Yes he has many times. Whenever he’s out there building something or even re organizing and needs to go he will take a piss on the corner. He didn’t say anything when I relieved myself there. He’s told me I could piss there before when I was out there helping him. 

My stepdad and my uncles are the same, any time I'm in the shed or garage I just pee in the corner like they do.

Most of them never told me to do it, once it was the norm for my family I didn't think to check.

• Hot 1
On 5/6/2024 at 7:33 PM, MrTinkle said:

Yes he has many times. Whenever he’s out there building something or even re organizing and needs to go he will take a piss on the corner. He didn’t say anything when I relieved myself there. He’s told me I could piss there before when I was out there helping him. 

My stepdad and my uncles are the same, any time I'm in the shed or garage I just pee in the corner like they do.

Most of them never told me to do it, once it was the norm for my family I didn't think to check.

When we get family coming over and we are out back, I'd always walk over to the fence away from em and have a piss.  Momma hates it, lol she says you take after your daddy.  Dad and his brothers laugh about it.  My brothers ain't the same way about pissing but they used to me all my life.  Dad sometimes pisses out back too.

On 5/28/2024 at 7:44 PM, TylerHasFun said:

When we get family coming over and we are out back, I'd always walk over to the fence away from em and have a piss.  Momma hates it, lol she says you take after your daddy.  Dad and his brothers laugh about it.  My brothers ain't the same way about pissing but they used to me all my life.  Dad sometimes pisses out back too.

Women killing the fun aye? xD

I'm not so sure that all women hate it, but rather when other people are around they feel like they need to appear to be against it, like to look ladylike or a like a good mother, yet when no one's around they're just fine with it.