If a car was left somewhere secluded with a window open, would you piss in it?

I saw a video a couple of years ago where someone did that exact thing. I think it was deleted since I can't find it but that gave me a whole crazy new fetish. Pissing in hotels rooms is one thing but inside someones actual car? Thats 10 times hotter. Firstly because it just happens to be there and you might just have a full bladder at the time. If its in a dark alley with no cameras and nobody around near. Why not piss mark the insides all over the seats, steering wheel, dashboard, probably destoying the radio in the process,  and might also pee in the air vents because why the hell not. I had that fantasy ever since I saw the video. It turns me on more than anything else piss related. Now would I actually do it if I had the opportunity? Good question, on one hand it would be terribly difficult for the person to clean the car after being the unfortunate victim of my piss kink. But doing it would probably give me the best orgasm of my life. Its above sexy. So I would kind of be on the fence about doing it but you know what, it would probably be too tempting to pass. Because I feel if i don't do it someone else probably will. If not for a fetish then simply as a mean prank lol. Might as well add my piss too. 

Now the question is how do you guys/girls feel about this? Would you do it if you had a chance? If yes why, and how do you think it would feel? And would any of you get turned on if it was your car that someone used to pee in. 

• Agree 1

I found an old abandoned truck in the woods. It was junk and no longer running. I peed all over the seat several times. I also peed in the gas tank. Over several days i added at least a gallon of urine into the gas tank. 

I video taped the fun 

Edited by wettingman
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I found an old abandoned truck in the woods. It was junk and no longer running. I peed all over the seat several times. I also peed in the gas tank. Over several days i added at least a gallon of urine into the gas tank. 

I video taped the fun 

That sounds hot af. You still have the video?

12 hours ago, just_a_pee_fan said:

Yes I think so, multiple videos  but I can't upload it here. I thought it was on another site that I have been very active on for over 10 years but I can't find it. Omorashi.org same screen name   wettingman 

Edited by wettingman
Add link
  • Like 1

As a matter of fact, I can answer to that, not based on what I would probably do, but it happened to me. Three times, I did. Once, in a car, in a parking lot, the rear window was broken (I already wrote about it somewhere on a topic in this forum), I climbed on the rear bumper and peed through the window. Another time, on an obviously abandoned car (windows were broken), and a third time, on a car that that had probably been opened for stealing something inside and the door was left open (I could see it wasn't completely closed, and when I tried opening it, it did open). I emptied a full bladder on the driver's seat.  

• Hot 3

I allow women (7 😇) to use my backseat for relief.  Then I clean it and have it fresh for the next.  I rinse the carpet and seats in junkyard vehicles with decent interiors. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I've already told this before, but I'll tell it again. 😁

When I was a teenager, there was a very large empty lot near our home. People used to dump their old junk cars there. I often used these abandoned cars as a toilet and peed all over them. (hoods, seats, dashboards, gas tanks, etc..) Peeing on and in these cars turned me on a lot back then.

Few years ago I met a guy online who also had a pee fetish. When we finally met he let me pee all over his car. During the day I actually washed his car inside and out with my piss. I'm still willing to do this again if the car owner gives permission.

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, swekiss said:

If I could reach up to be able to, I most likely would. Or if the door would open. Being both a woman and at that short makes it kinda hard to get the correct altitude to get it in a window which is about chest height 😅

I have peed in, what I thought for sure was an abandoned truck cause it was run down and open door, a few times. To my surprise it was gone when I went for the fourth time. So I guess it was just a really crappy car 😬 On the bright side it was a record hot summer so it had probably dried.

I see what you mean lol. Would be cool if someone could give you a lift to help you out and then after you finish he adds his piss too lol. 😄

On 3/25/2024 at 10:36 PM, just_a_pee_fan said:

I can't put a video here but I did find still pix. This first one is of me peeing into the gas tank. tank . Obvious warning shows some male nudity in that one. The second one you just see my pee flowing onto the seat. For some reason  3.thumb.jpg.75e33af6270c14349623247885e3d89a.jpg  797758977_Snapshot1(3-29-20203-24PM).png.286b065e08393ad4dd581521d232ef5e.png 

overlap a bit, but nothing is really covered. I am unable to fix it

Edited by wettingman
TRy to fix the alignment and location of images
  • Hot 2

I have done this several times and with multiple cars, but only if I think they are not in current use.    The most recent was not an open window, but an unlocked door.    A small transporter with a car on the back has been left parked near my house for quite a while.  Probably a month now.   I checked it out one night and found it was unlocked.  I have peed in it 3 times since then.   The full details with pics can be seen in my thread here:

https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=415761

There is another car on another transporter there now. That does have an open window but it is in full view of quite a few flats so it is a bit more risky.

• Like 2
  • Love 2