Hello all, 

I often travel for work, so I also often sleep in hotels.

Each time I think about pissing in but I don't do it... I don't know, I am more in women pissing.

It tried some times but I am blocked. 

I am actually in an hotel room this evening. Perhaps you can share me some ideas where to pee or even tell me about your experiences ? Man or woman !

It will perphaps help me to show you some naughty pictures 😅

• Agree 1

My absolute favorite is to move the couch or some other piece of furniture out from the wall and just use the carpet as a place to piss. Before you check out move the furniture back to it's normal place. It's also fun to piss off the couch if you're sitting there watching TV or on the computer. 

Hotel stairwells are another good choice as most of them don't have cameras in the stairwells.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I peed juuuuuuuuuust a little bit in a hotel last year. We don't stay in hotels often so i had my chance and I took it. 

Screenshot_20240319_193558_Telegram.thumb.jpg.9dd052458cfe6f580f7579413385189a.jpg

It's really hard to see, but I squatted and peed just a few streaks on the carpeted part of that wall. I had a few things working in my favor too: it was a cheap hotel room with a lot of problems and the carpet was dark. Got away with it too! Neither the hotel nor my family noticed!

Too bad you didn’t do a full bladder pee 🙂  as long as you do your best to clean up the mess and drink lots of water, it shouldn’t be a problem. When I stayed in a  hotel I did two full pees - one right beside by bed and another in a corner where a chair was placed. I moved the chair and peed in the corner. I would love to do this with a girl at some point. 

• Like 1

I did this for the first time a few weeks ago. I have thought about it for years but never had the courage. I think the reason I was able to do it was because I was pissed off at the hotel. I felt like I was getting a bit of revenge. I didn't piss for long but there was a nice dark grey streak in the carpet when I was done and when I got up in the morning it had dried and I couldn't tell where I had peed.

20 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I peed juuuuuuuuuust a little bit in a hotel last year. We don't stay in hotels often so i had my chance and I took it. 

Screenshot_20240319_193558_Telegram.thumb.jpg.9dd052458cfe6f580f7579413385189a.jpg

It's really hard to see, but I squatted and peed just a few streaks on the carpeted part of that wall. I had a few things working in my favor too: it was a cheap hotel room with a lot of problems and the carpet was dark. Got away with it too! Neither the hotel nor my family noticed!

Hard to see indeed. haha.

Next time just relax and empty yourself 🙂

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Wetbedfan said:

I really want to hotel piss. Not had the courage yet though. 

It really feels so good. Probably the naughtiest thing I’m willing to do. If you’re nervous then bring some cleaning supplies. At least for me, it’s more about the blissful experience of peeing everywhere in a room than marking territory to annoy others.

• Agree 1
On 3/19/2024 at 6:30 PM, Zolpan45 said:

Hello all, 

I often travel for work, so I also often sleep in hotels.

Each time I think about pissing in but I don't do it... I don't know, I am more in women pissing.

It tried some times but I am blocked. 

I am actually in an hotel room this evening. Perhaps you can share me some ideas where to pee or even tell me about your experiences ? Man or woman !

It will perphaps help me to show you some naughty pictures 😅

I totally agree with you, Friend!!! I think you need to call your girlfriend and let her soak the room wholly... 😍

On 3/21/2024 at 8:36 AM, Db1990 said:

I love it, I all ways piss in my hotel no mattter how nice or cheap it is. This was the Chicago Ohare Marriott. 

I've stayed at that Marriott and pissed on the carpet in a room there too.

• Haha 1
On 3/22/2024 at 3:12 PM, GenericUsername said:

It really feels so good. Probably the naughtiest thing I’m willing to do. If you’re nervous then bring some cleaning supplies. At least for me, it’s more about the blissful experience of peeing everywhere in a room than marking territory to annoy others.

Yes that’s it exactly. I hope I can experience it soon

• Hug 1
On 3/20/2024 at 12:41 AM, Bacardi said:

Bigger the stain, bigger the feeling... 🤪 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...