Do you think being allowed or not allowed to pee outside as a kid influenced you?

Absolutely yes it certainly did , although not just that. My parents had strict rules about urination. We could only pee in the toilet  never outside, you must be able to hold it. You must quietly control your bladder, no signs of desperation , pee dancing holding myself etc.  And never ever wet your pants, God help you if you did.

So I grew up not wanting to admit I had to pee well  into adulthood. That resulted in numerous long struggles to hold it in and a few wet pants, which they never knew about.

So today I pee outside as often as I can. I pee in other naughty places, as long as I don't damage somebody's  property .Even as a young kid I was interested in pee, especially desperate girls. Once puberty happened the interest morphed into a full blown sexual fetish.  It continues strongly to this day.

So not only did being forbidden to pee outside, likely develop into the need to pee outside or someplace " ínnapropriate ", combined with the other rules probably significantly contributed to my life long pee holding / wetting fetish, which is highly sexual.   I absolutely love holding .you pee as long as possible until I can't hold it and I wet my pants  I also tthroughly enjoy discussing with like minded women .an reading or watching females desperation and wetting. 

So much for your rules mom and dad

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 1

Yes, in the technical sense. I had a rather shy bladder growing up, and as my parents grew up in rural Jamaica, they were used to peeing outside and thought little of it, so it was basically expected that I pee outside in many situations, especially when we were in Jamaica on a car trip (the highway that allows you to cross the island in a few hours was only recently built. It was a 4+ hour drive between Kingston and St. Elizabeth, the two parishes we spent the most time in). But I could never go in public unless it was the most dire of emergencies. 

So I started “practicing” peeing outside. Whenever we were at someone’s house, I wouldn’t pee in the toilet at all, but would try to sneak out and pee on the house wall or in some bushes or hedges in the yard.

I mentioned before about an experience when I was younger, where my female cousin squatted next to me as I was peeing at the side of a Jamaican road at night. When I was at her house where she had an above-ground inflatable pool, she would get out and pee in the grass, and I would usually go to the side of the house where there was a gutter (I still wanted privacy, sue me).