A few innocent photos of me in pantyhose; not really "adult" I'm afraid ;)

Vikka

Haha! That would be many, many stories! I almost always sleep naked, and quite often I get hungry in the middle of the night and get up to make me a sandwich with lots of ham and cheese! And sometimes with a fried egg on top :whistling:

Vikka,youre funny.Im glad youre on tonight,making me chuckle,yet get horny at the same time!xx

Vikka, I love your pictures. I was going to ask if you forgot to turn off you security cameras, but I see that it was your former roommate. Was she trying to prove that you were the midnight thief?

[ATTACH=full]18383[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18384[/ATTACH]

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so terribly hungry :sneaky:

My former girl friend took the photos on the sly. Shame on her, tee-hee!

Wow Vikka what a lovely sight these are, absolutely beautiful very very sexy. Thanks for posting these. More please :)

I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have to say "don't get your hopes up.". I've posted pictures of myself in the past (not on this website of course) and it resulted in me getting harassed and at one point, even stalked. Don't get me wrong, I don't think any of you guys would do it, it's just that I'd rather not risk something like that happening again.

• Like 3
I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have to say "don't get your hopes up.". I've posted pictures of myself in the past (not on this website of course) and it resulted in me getting harassed and at one point, even stalked. Don't get me wrong, I don't think any of you guys would do it, it's just that I'd rather not risk something like that happening again.

Ok,sorry to hear all that..You can still join in the fun,with or without pictures anyway.:)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This happened to Maigh and to a lesser extent, Mary. The guy was in our front yard, even when I was home, trying to perve through the windows, he just did not care, all he wanted was a look at Maigh. This freaked her out, and it got on Mary's nerves too, so much, that I just sold up and moved. He got jail time, think he is still in there, but because he was so good at "social engineering", Maigh and Mary no longer go online. I can post our exploits, but no pics, their rules, not mine.

They will post on here, as me, a thing some people just don't get (PS) just will not have an account, but they do read all of these threads, usually in front of the laptop, and we all get the giggles over more than a few.

Mary put it the best way, she said if we are 3 in life, we can be 3 online.

Vikka, we all love your posts, and the pics are great, Maigh and Mary express their appreciation, especially the tights on the couch, so you have 2 other girls lusting after you.

Ummm, former girlfriend? Did she lose the title after taking these pics?

• Like 2
[ATTACH=full]18383[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18384[/ATTACH]

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so terribly hungry :sneaky:

My former girl friend took the photos on the sly. Shame on her, tee-hee!

Oh Vikka you are so beautiful, those pics you have posted are delicious. I love that gorgeous little tit I can see, and your face is fantastic! I envy your girlfriend.

Regarding the tights pics, they are all gorgeous, you have a lovely little bum, but my favourite has to be pic number three, because I can see those little white knickers through them, at the front....Wow!

This happened to Maigh and to a lesser extent, Mary. The guy was in our front yard, even when I was home, trying to perve through the windows, he just did not care, all he wanted was a look at Maigh. This freaked her out, and it got on Mary's nerves too, so much, that I just sold up and moved. He got jail time, think he is still in there, but because he was so good at "social engineering", Maigh and Mary no longer go online. I can post our exploits, but no pics, their rules, not mine.

They will post on here, as me, a thing some people just don't get (PS) just will not have an account, but they do read all of these threads, usually in front of the laptop, and we all get the giggles over more than a few.

Mary put it the best way, she said if we are 3 in life, we can be 3 online.

Vikka, we all love your posts, and the pics are great, Maigh and Mary express their appreciation, especially the tights on the couch, so you have 2 other girls lusting after you.

Ummm, former girlfriend? Did she lose the title after taking these pics?

Hi, I feel so sorry for Maigh and Mary! To be harassed like that must have been so awful!

Thankyou for your nice words! It feels great to have 2 other girls lusting after me :wink: :wink: !!

Actually, she will never lose the title "my girlfriend". She's quite a bit older than I, she was my mistress as well as my girlfriend. But... some time ago she moved to Canada. I still miss her terribly, but we talk every week. Haha, she really liked to steal upon me and take photos when I didn't know!

• Like 2
Hi, I feel so sorry for Maigh and Mary! To be harassed like that must have been so awful!

Thankyou for your nice words! It feels great to have 2 other girls lusting after me :wink: :wink: !!

Actually, she will never lose the title "my girlfriend". She's quite a bit older than I, she was my mistress as well as my girlfriend. But... some time ago she moved to Canada. I still miss her terribly, but we talk every week. Haha, she really liked to steal upon me and take photos when I didn't know!

Vikka,i think everyone male or female on here will be lusting after you!!Nice to hear you again.x

• 5 months later...

Stunning pictures, Vikka. Let me add my voice to the unanimous opinion that you are a hot, sexy woman.

I really liked the pantyhose pictures because they reveal a different side of you. Life isn't all about sex and peeing (well, not mine anyway .. such a shame), sometimes it's just the day to day things. You're clearly sexy every day.

Then I kept reading and came across your naked fridge pictures .. And that's almost literally true. Wow! Just .. wow! :thumbsup:

Stunning pictures, Vikka. Let me add my voice to the unanimous opinion that you are a hot, sexy woman.

I really liked the pantyhose pictures because they reveal a different side of you. Life isn't all about sex and peeing (well, not mine anyway .. such a shame), sometimes it's just the day to day things. You're clearly sexy every day.

Then I kept reading and came across your naked fridge pictures .. And that's almost literally true. Wow! Just .. wow! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean,Vikka is very lovely,and looks so sweet and innocent,yet i bet she can charm any girl into bed she likes!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...