A few innocent photos of me in pantyhose; not really "adult" I'm afraid ;)

Vikka

[ATTACH=full]16500[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]16502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]16503[/ATTACH]

Very nice Vikka,this is what we like.(more or less anyway..)Tights(pantyhose)are always sexy,especially black ones with white knickers underneath!Its a priviledge to see these lovely pics of such a lovely girl.XX

• Like 1
Very nice Vikka,this is what we like.(more or less anyway..)Tights(pantyhose)are always sexy,especially black ones with white knickers underneath!Its a priviledge to see these lovely pics of such a lovely girl.XX

Totally agree! I keep returning to these stunning pics!!! Adore pantyhose!!!

Thanks again Vikka!

super sexy. The second one is my favorite.

I cant choose even.But the 2nd with the suspender tights is sexy.Amazing to think of her with other girls getting it on.

EXCELLENT photos Vikka , I'll give you 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , Way - WAY UP , on what you had just shared here .

Since you look so very Attractive , Sexy & So Very Beautiful in wearing pantyhose like you did in those photos !!

Something I so love to see a young woman , like yourself , wearing to entice !!

It was a Joy to view you in them am so now very aroused by what I have seen you in girl :woot: :cool: :tongue: :O_o: :x3:

Thank You , You looked FANTASTIC !!

Kevin,i couldnt have said it better myself!Vikka,what a lovely girl,in all aspects.:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
[ATTACH=full]18383[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18384[/ATTACH]

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so terribly hungry :sneaky:

My former girl friend took the photos on the sly. Shame on her, tee-hee!

Damn gorgeous.I actually had a little twitch down below as soon as i saw these new pics,beautiful body.Thanks Vikka!:kiss:

Damn gorgeous.I actually had a little twitch down below as soon as i saw these new pics,beautiful body.Thanks Vikka!:kiss:

Of course,Vikka,please understand,while we guys ALL respect your sexuality,it doesnt mean we see you in neutral as it were,we see you as a very fit young lady,so forgive our male reactions!

Haha! That would be many, many stories! I almost always sleep naked, and quite often I get hungry in the middle of the night and get up to make me a sandwich with lots of ham and cheese! And sometimes with a fried egg on top :whistling:

• Like 3