Railway and peeing

On 2/13/2024 at 5:32 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I don't know how much pee in trains is naughty, but all the seats in a train in my experience have a dried pee smell.

I wet myself on purpose and let it soak in to the seat, and I am sure many wet themselves by accident.

I have seen plenty of videos where people just pee on the seats which I guess is pretty naughty.

Did you pee in elevators, underpass or on platform?

On 2/15/2024 at 3:28 AM, Kittykiss said:

If I use a train, which is quite rare, I pee off the seat and onto the floor usually  or sometimes aim at the seat opposite to me and I have done this while there are people sitting in the coach but with their backs to me. Its risky but the filthy toilets makes me want to die right there ugh. Same with the train station. I have taken many a leaks behind the underpasses or on the platforms but at some corner.

I go to the filthy toilet to piss all over it

On 2/15/2024 at 3:28 AM, Kittykiss said:

or sometimes aim at the seat opposite to me and I have done this while there are people sitting in the coach but with their backs to me.

I love that. And from experience i can say its suprisingly quiet and sneaky.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:32 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I don't know how much pee in trains is naughty, but all the seats in a train in my experience have a dried pee smell.

I wet myself on purpose and let it soak in to the seat, and I am sure many wet themselves by accident.

I have seen plenty of videos where people just pee on the seats which I guess is pretty naughty.

Lol. I do my very best that you keep experiencing smelling dried piss, especially on seats of long distance trains.

During the lockdowns I made it a nice naughty habit to spray freely into the cushions when nobody was close. The more cautious variant is discreetly pissing with a jacket on my lap. Always unzipping my pants though and then aiming for the carpeted floor. Wetting myself a little often is unavoidable, but it always goes along with leaving some lasting memories on the seats 😆

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I have peed a few times on trains, just have to be careful of cameras. I'm a guy and I normally pee on the floor, but I do it sitting on the chair. I pull my pants down a little so my bare butt is on the seat and my cock is over the edge, pants down just enough to not get hit by the stream. Try and pee gently as well to not make too much noise.

• Like 1
On 2/25/2024 at 11:48 PM, Kittykiss said:

I know ! It sounds risky but it really isnt

Except for when there are cameras, other than that its one of the most casual ways to let go. 😅

27 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

Yes hahaha. But its easy if the seats are upholstered

Oh yes! I was suprised how good those upholstered seats soaked it all in without spilling it or leaking somewhere. Sucked it up like a champ 😅 And when they are in a darker color you sometimes don't even see a wet spot.

Edited by Remi

I don't travel a lot by train and when I do I'm usually with my wife who doesn't appreciate these things.   However, I have wet a seat whilst sat next to someone and also peed on the floor under the cover of a jacket.   I wouldn't worry too much about the cameras as they are not monitored live and it is a great hassle to recover the footage off them, so they are mainly there as a deterrent and only accessed in the event of a serious problem.  Even if they did decide to look at them because the cleaners found a wet seat, it would be difficult to trace back to anyone as (a) you would be long gone by that time, (b) the cameras only provide a general view of the carriage and you would be hidden between seats and (c) you can be discrete about how you pee, so the camera wouldn't show much anyway - certainly not enough to incriminate you beyond circumstantial evidence that said you sat in that seat.

I have also peed in the toilets (usually when my wife is with me) and I can attest to the fact that the rocking of the train means that I end up peeing on the floor if I aim at the toilet - OK, so I might not be overly careful with my aiming.   Sometimes I pee in the sink or rubbish bin as that is an easier target at a more suitable height.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/27/2024 at 4:22 PM, Remi said:

Oh yes! I was suprised how good those upholstered seats soaked it all in without spilling it or leaking somewhere. Sucked it up like a champ 😅 And when they are in a darker color you sometimes don't even see a wet spot.

I'd love to sit on that pissed on seat.

Edited by clockwatcher

@clockwatcher Why are you here?

You've made 2 posts, both of them negative, negative enough to have someone report you. You may not like what people post on here, but there is no call to moan about it publicly. If you don't like something you see, just move on. On the internet, this is practically engraved in granite.

1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

@clockwatcher Why are you here?

You've made 2 posts, both of them negative, negative enough to have someone report you. You may not like what people post on here, but there is no call to moan about it publicly. If you don't like something you see, just move on. On the internet, this is practically engraved in granite.

Some positivety here, I'd quite enjoy it actually.

I nice train journey sitting in pee, couldn't ask for more.

Edited by clockwatcher
3 hours ago, clockwatcher said:

Some positivety here, I'd quite enjoy it actually.

I nice train journey sitting in pee, couldn't ask for more.

Lol, it’s not my cup of pee … err tea either, but this kind of thing has a following, we don’t shoot other people’s fantasies down. Look around the site, interact with people, check out our rules. Above all enjoy yourself, and let others enjoy themselves too.

Sadly on my regular commute the toilets at the start and end are open until the last train.  There is a station in between with no buildings but cctv and I might have made a few videos there lol. All you others sound like you have much more interesting stations.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

Sadly on my regular commute the toilets at the start and end are open until the last train.  There is a station in between with no buildings but cctv and I might have made a few videos there lol. All you others sound like you have much more interesting stations.

Does the station have a  waiting room, a shelter or an underpass? Every station has a peespot 

• Agree 1