Your best sightings of witnessing a guy pissing in public? My stories

1 hour ago, magicstreams said:

Something I've always loved is reading stories of people witnessing dudes whipping their cocks out and pissing in public, but they're hard to come across, so I figured I'd ask! I'm also going to use this as a spot to share my own stories, of which there are a lot as I've been in some pretty pee-heavy areas. Here's by far my best sighting, and I'll share more in the coming days:

I was on a long commute in between cities, it was about a 4 hour drive one way, and there was very little on the route. On the way back, about halfway through, I really needed to piss so after a few miles I pulled off at a tiny little rest stop. I entered the building and found the bathrooms only to be met with a sign in front of both the women's and men's bathrooms saying that they were both closed indefinitely due to an issue in the plumbing system. It sucked but wasn't a huge deal because as I was parking, I had noticed a secluded area towards the side/rear of the building with a hedge and some dumpsters, so I could just head over there. As I walked away from the closed restrooms and towards the door, a young man came in, I'd say early 20s. He was in a bit of a rush and had a look of urgency on his face, so in my head I felt bad for the guy as I knew what he was about to be met with. A few seconds later, I could slightly hear a light "Damnit" coming from him. I exited the building, went right, then walked over to the dumpster area. There was a dumpster near the hedge that was at an angle outwards, so I slid myself in there, facing towards a section of the parking lot with no cars in it. I was absolutely bursting at this point, so I swiftly pulled my leggings down, squatted, yanked my underwear to the side and released a big torrent of piss from my pussy. I just relaxed and continued to let my stream flow for a solid 20 seconds, but when I was about finished, I heard some slight footsteps coming my way. "Shoot" I thought, someone was coming to chew me out. At that point I figured I was already pissing so might as well just finish. To my surprise, around the corner came the dude I had just seen inside. He was a white guy, maybe about 5 foot 9 with a skinnier build. His hair was pretty normal length and he was wearing a plan black hoodie and jeans. He quickly walked up towards the hedge when he noticed me. He said something along the lines of "Shit, sorry sorry. I really need to go." At this point I knew I was about to see his cock so I didn't really care about him seeing me, so I just told him "It's whatever dude just go, I don't care." No quicker than I had said that and he unbuckled his belt, dug in his jeans for a split second and whipped out a nice sized shaved cock. He was about 6 feet away from me so I had a perfect view. His dick looked to be about 5 inches long flaccid with a pretty nice girth to it. It was uncut but a bit of the tip stuck out from the foreskin. As soon as he had pulled it out, a HUGE stream of piss instantly exploded out of his penis and soaked the hedges. It was just an absolutely massive spray that was going everywhere. I could see the liquid flowing down the leaves and branches of the hedge and forming a big puddle near his feet. I had finished my piss but I decided to stay squatted to watch the rest of this show. Eventually the messy spray turned into a heavy stream hitting the hedge like a laser. It was so powerful that I could even feel a little bit of the spray from where I was at. His penis continued to release a big stream of pee for a while. Ever since about 5 seconds into his piss, he had his eyes closed, was looking upwards and occasionally letting out a big moan of relief, which I'd never seen a guy do. Poor fella had really needed this. After about a minute of him pissing, the strong stream turned into a dribble which turned into a few small drops falling from his cock into the gigantic piss puddle beneath him. He gave his dick a few shakes, a few tugs, and then he flipped it back into his jeans. He walked off and I stood up and adjusted my clothes as I tried to process what had just happened. I walked back to my car where I could see him closing the door of his sedan before driving off. I turned around for one more look at our 2 puddles before getting back in my own car. It was an experience I will 100% never forget.

Omg that's so hot! I'm very jealous 

• Love 2

Reminds me of: I did once see a guy having a desperate slash near the north east corner of Hyde Park in London. Not unusual even in daytime but he’d apparently been in too urgent need to walk as far as the bushes and was standing in the open spraying a big long arc. I was passing by on a bus, so didn’t get to see all that much but thought I’d mention it

(Pardon me for pissing in your thread, @magicstreams) (flops dick back in, buttons fly)

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
21 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Reminds me of: I did once see a guy having a desperate slash near the north east corner of Hyde Park in London. Not unusual even in daytime but he’d apparently been in too urgent need to walk as far as the bushes and was standing in the open spraying a big long arc. I was passing by on a bus, so didn’t get to see all that much but thought I’d mention it

(Pardon me for pissing in your thread, @magicstreams) (flops dick back in, buttons fly)

Love sightings like that..have 2

Once in heavy traffic on A12 heading up from the Blackwall  Tunnel...this guy gets off a bus ...and immediately starts pissing must have been absolutely busting!

A couple of weeks ago, on other side of road is a gap in a fence with some derelict land behind. I see this bloke walking towards it and have a preminision that he is hoping to go into it...sure enough he does, then one minute later he comes out doing up his jeans! 😄

• Hot 2

Id say some of the bext times i seen someone take a piss is when it was police officers.  I caught them pissing around my apartment building few times.   One time I remember I was pulling up to my place and I see this really good looking cop taking a piss along the side of the building.  He's like late 20s or 30s, he sees me noticing him and he just nods his head at me, saying whats up.  I had to piss too so I walk over near the lot and take a piss too. We see each other pissing, he just laughs and goes back to his piss.  Lol, not like he can say nothing to me about it.  

• Hot 4
42 minutes ago, magicstreams said:

I'd love to hear it in the replies!

I have one that I saw recently!

I was going about my day on Saturday and on my way home, I knew that I have to pee and it has to be soon. So I ducked in this alley which was deserted af and squatted against a corner, kind of in the dark actually. 

Along came a man some seconds later, almost running. He was struggling to open his zipper and even hunched down a bit in the midst of it. Then he finally got it down and I have never in my life seen a man gushing and hissing like that ! It was so hot ! After peeing heavily for idk 5 to 10 secs? He started peeing handsfree and with his eyes clossed still and then stopped after another 10 secs perhaps. Then started peeing again after 2 to 3 seconds. This went on for 2 more times and each time his stream was thick and noisy af.  He must have peed for atleast a minute !

• Hot 4
1 hour ago, magicstreams said:

Back with a few more stories to tell! These mostly involve traffic and road related sightings. I'd like to thank you guys for the welcome and the DMs, though I probably will not respond to any as I'm just solely here to read and share stories and I hope you guys understand. These are some of the best times I've seen men pissing in public on or next to a road, narrowed down to just the ones where a cock was visible because there's been plenty of times I've driven past a guy facing away from the road letting out a stream.

-Was stuck in some pretty heavy traffic due to a bad accident up the highway. Traffic had been moving very slow and at some points it was essentially a complete standstill. At one point, the guy in front of me decided he couldn't hold it. He opened the door of his coupe, for some reason stood directly facing me, and flopped a long, cut penis out of his shorts. He had a similar build to the guy in my first story but with glasses and a beard. After a few seconds, his cock began to release a heavy stream creating a big splatter on the pavement. He continued to piss for about half a minute before finishing, where he shook his dick a few times and put it back in his pants. He left a pretty sizeable puddle.

-Another one where I was stuck in standstill traffic. This occurred when I was on a family road trip when I was about 15. I was sitting in the back right seat and there was a black SUV in the lane to our right. Deep into the standstill, just like the story above, someone in the car decided they couldn't hold it. The back left door opened and out stepped a very attractive young man who couldn't have been anymore than a few years older than me. He stepped in between the closed drivers side door and the opened left rear door, or otherwise about directly in front of where I was seated. He either didn't notice me or was too desperate to care. He pulled the waistband of his pants down, and to my surprise, out sprung an erect uncut penis, I'd reckon about 7 inches in length. Now I have no idea why he was hard, but it made this encounter so much better. He was slightly bent over and was holding his cock at the base. Quickly, he started blasting piss and it was clear he hadn't done this before because at first it actually hit the side of our car before he reoriented his penis to be spraying more towards the road. This whole time, my window had been ever so slightly open so I could hear the sound of his piss slamming into the pavement. He peed for a good 40 seconds before shaking his cock (the best you can when it's erect) and pulled the front of his pants back up.

-I had pulled over into a layby (they're not called that here in the US but I've always liked the term better) because I was on a call with my mom that involved me needing to look some stuff up for her. I was the only car there for a few minutes before a white sedan pulled up about 50 feet in front of mine. A young man got out of the drivers seat and quickly began walking towards the edge of the layby. It was gravel and to the right was some bushes and trees. As I saw him reach towards his pants, I knew what was about to happen. When he was still about 8ish feet from the bushes, he whipped his cock out and a stream instantly exploded out of it. He continued to quickly walk towards the bushes as his uncut dick spewed out piss. He finally got himself situated at the edge, facing mostly towards the bushes but also slightly facing me, so I had a great view of everything. His penis continued to relieve his bladder for roughly 40 seconds, making a big puddle on the gravel/dirt before he gave it a few tugs, got back in his car and drove off like nothing happened. This whole time I was trying to watch him whilst simultaneously listening to what my mom was saying lol. One of the more desperate guys I've seen piss, probably 2nd to the guy in my first story.

-Back to traffic. I was in the far left lane stuck in some traffic that was moving very slowly. However, there was no traffic on the other side of the highway, Despite this, on the other side, a car pulled over and out stepped a young dude. This was pretty much directly to my left so I was wondering what was wrong. The issue? The driver's bladder. He unzipped the fly of his jeans and pulled a cut penis out through the hole in his underwear. He let his dick rest on top of the waist high level concrete barrier on his side of the highway (which was about 20 feet from where I was). He quickly started peeing with his right hand holding his cock down, and within a few seconds, he removed it and was just letting his dick spray out piss on it's own as he scrolled on his phone. The traffic was moving slow enough to where when he finished up 30 seconds later, I could watch the final spurts explode out before he took one hand off his phone and used it to shake his dick a few times before he pulled it back through his underwear hole and then zipped his fly up. Clearly the need to pee outweighed the fact that lots of slow moving cars on the other side of the road had a clear view of him doing his business.

That's all for now, I've been extremely lucky with some of my sightings throughout the years. If you've ever had a similar experience with seeing a guy get his cock out to pee on the road (or really anywhere else publicly), I'd love to hear it in the replies!

That's some incredibly hot sightings! 😉

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

I have one that I saw recently!

I was going about my day on Saturday and on my way home, I knew that I have to pee and it has to be soon. So I ducked in this alley which was deserted af and squatted against a corner, kind of in the dark actually. 

Along came a man some seconds later, almost running. He was struggling to open his zipper and even hunched down a bit in the midst of it. Then he finally got it down and I have never in my life seen a man gushing and hissing like that ! It was so hot ! After peeing heavily for idk 5 to 10 secs? He started peeing handsfree and with his eyes clossed still and then stopped after another 10 secs perhaps. Then started peeing again after 2 to 3 seconds. This went on for 2 more times and each time his stream was thick and noisy af.  He must have peed for atleast a minute !

Wow, that's awesome!

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

I have one memory of an incredibly desperate guy, who pissed but I didn't see it, not sure if people want to hear that?

So this was a few years ago when I lived in London..about 730pm on a summer Friday night..at Highgate underground station..smart looking guy in a suit..got off the train and was literally Ben double and hobbling..the back entrance takes you up a path with woods separated by s fence..somebody actually asked him if he was ok? He explained that he was looking for a toilet! The next moment he leaps over the fence into the woods..wish to this day I had followed him..think it would have been quite a gusher!! 😂

I live in the city and its pretty normal to see men shamelessly peeing, especially after a night of drinking. 

My most recent one was a few days ago, walking down a side street past some offices. The main street is full of bars so its pretty busy in the area. Not three steps off the sidewalk, there is a building with some bushes in front. Next to the bushes, pissing hard against the brick wall, was a guy who had clearly been very desperate. He didn't seem to care that everyone walking by could see him.

• Hot 3
On 2/10/2024 at 6:58 AM, magicstreams said:

Something I've always loved is reading stories of people witnessing dudes whipping their cocks out and pissing in public, but they're hard to come across, so I figured I'd ask! I'm also going to use this as a spot to share my own stories, of which there are a lot as I've been in some pretty pee-heavy areas. Here's by far my best sighting, and I'll share more in the coming days:

I was on a long commute in between cities, it was about a 4 hour drive one way, and there was very little on the route. On the way back, about halfway through, I really needed to piss so after a few miles I pulled off at a tiny little rest stop. I entered the building and found the bathrooms only to be met with a sign in front of both the women's and men's bathrooms saying that they were both closed indefinitely due to an issue in the plumbing system. It sucked but wasn't a huge deal because as I was parking, I had noticed a secluded area towards the side/rear of the building with a hedge and some dumpsters, so I could just head over there. As I walked away from the closed restrooms and towards the door, a young man came in, I'd say early 20s. He was in a bit of a rush and had a look of urgency on his face, so in my head I felt bad for the guy as I knew what he was about to be met with. A few seconds later, I could slightly hear a light "Damnit" coming from him. I exited the building, went right, then walked over to the dumpster area. There was a dumpster near the hedge that was at an angle outwards, so I slid myself in there, facing towards a section of the parking lot with no cars in it. I was absolutely bursting at this point, so I swiftly pulled my leggings down, squatted, yanked my underwear to the side and released a big torrent of piss from my pussy. I just relaxed and continued to let my stream flow for a solid 20 seconds, but when I was about finished, I heard some slight footsteps coming my way. "Shoot" I thought, someone was coming to chew me out. At that point I figured I was already pissing so might as well just finish. To my surprise, around the corner came the dude I had just seen inside. He was a white guy, maybe about 5 foot 9 with a skinnier build. His hair was pretty normal length and he was wearing a plan black hoodie and jeans. He quickly walked up towards the hedge when he noticed me. He said something along the lines of "Shit, sorry sorry. I really need to go." At this point I knew I was about to see his cock so I didn't really care about him seeing me, so I just told him "It's whatever dude just go, I don't care." No quicker than I had said that and he unbuckled his belt, dug in his jeans for a split second and whipped out a nice sized shaved cock. He was about 6 feet away from me so I had a perfect view. His dick looked to be about 5 inches long flaccid with a pretty nice girth to it. It was uncut but a bit of the tip stuck out from the foreskin. As soon as he had pulled it out, a HUGE stream of piss instantly exploded out of his penis and soaked the hedges. It was just an absolutely massive spray that was going everywhere. I could see the liquid flowing down the leaves and branches of the hedge and forming a big puddle near his feet. I had finished my piss but I decided to stay squatted to watch the rest of this show. Eventually the messy spray turned into a heavy stream hitting the hedge like a laser. It was so powerful that I could even feel a little bit of the spray from where I was at. His penis continued to release a big stream of pee for a while. Ever since about 5 seconds into his piss, he had his eyes closed, was looking upwards and occasionally letting out a big moan of relief, which I'd never seen a guy do. Poor fella had really needed this. After about a minute of him pissing, the strong stream turned into a dribble which turned into a few small drops falling from his cock into the gigantic piss puddle beneath him. He gave his dick a few shakes, a few tugs, and then he flipped it back into his jeans. He walked off and I stood up and adjusted my clothes as I tried to process what had just happened. I walked back to my car where I could see him closing the door of his sedan before driving off. I turned around for one more look at our 2 puddles before getting back in my own car. It was an experience I will 100% never forget.

Love this concept ! And Hot story !

Well the hottest sighting? Where I live there is a festival organized every years and dudes just piss everywhere in the street so it's hard to pick a best sighting as I've seen so many. One day there was this festival, as I walked out of the crowd I passed by a street everyone used to piss. There were dozens of men coming in and out to relieve themselves. They were lines of dudes urinating on the walls, they didn't spare the front doors of people's appartment buildings. There was this closed restaurant, dudes were pissing on the terrace on the closed chairs and tables that were piled up on a corner. Blokes were pissing on cars and bikes. There was a literally piss river flowing down the street.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Kevin said:

Well the hottest sighting? Where I live there is a festival organized every years and dudes just piss everywhere in the street so it's hard to pick a best sighting as I've seen so many. One day there was this festival, as I walked out of the crowd I passed by a street everyone used to piss. There were dozens of men coming in and out to relieve themselves. They were lines of dudes urinating on the walls, they didn't spare the front doors of people's appartment buildings. There was this closed restaurant, dudes were pissing on the terrace on the closed chairs and tables that were piled up on a corner. Blokes were pissing on cars and bikes. There was a literally piss river flowing down the street.

My kinda party

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Kevin said:

Would absolutely love to one day witness something like this!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stevemcf said:

Was having a fairly standard piss in an alley on the way home from the pub one night. I’d just started pissing and this other bloke came into the alley. He just said alright mate, got his dick out and starting pissing near me. A few seconds in he says fuck this is a great pissing place to which I agreed, apart from the chain at the end of the alley which is exactly the wrong height when you’ve been drinking! Both finished up pissing but carried on chatting shit for about 20 mins and had a couple of smokes. Sound lad, decent chat.

That's how we do it bro.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magicstreams said:

A pair of random tales:

- I was riding my bike in a relatively urban area. The route I was on ended up taking me right past the rear of a strip mall before going into a more wooded area. As I rode past, I noticed there was a running car parked behind the building with the passenger door open. I looked to the right and there was a young Latino man using his long uncut penis to spray a furious arc of piss onto the front of the dumpster. With nobody else around, I slowed to a halt and watched him finish his piss before giving his cock a nice shake and throwing it back into his pants

- I was walking my dog on a trail in the morning. I came to a little fork in the road and a bit into the trees was a runner pissing into the bushes. The bush was about mid-thigh length for him so he just had his penis pulled over the top of his waistband and he was letting it hang a few inches above the bush as a thick stream of piss spewed out. He saw me but continued to piss as I decided to make my way left without trying to make it obvious I was looking

As a guy myself, I've obviously seen a lot of guys peeing outside over the years.  But one of the earliest experiences is still one of the most open/uninhibited that I've witnessed.  It was at an all-boys summer camp when I was 13.  One day the counselors took a group of us for a hike in the woods.  After a while, we stopped and they built a campfire.  I don't remember why.  It was in the middle of a bright, sunny day.  As we were getting ready to leave and it was time to put out the campfire, one of the boys asked if any of the others had ever pissed on a fire and someone commented on the smell that it makes.  Before I knew it there were three of the boys standing in a circle around the fire starting to pee on it.  Neither of the two counselors seemed to object.  Everyone was acting as if it was the most normal, ordinary thing in the world.  At that point in my life I was too private and modest to join in.  But I also wasn't aware of any taboo against looking so I stared directly at the pee coming out of them.  I still remember what one of the guy's penis looked like because it was different from the other two guys,and mine.  The skin was reddish color and translucent, so the blue veins underneath could be clearly seen.  That seemed unusual to me at the time.  And they were right, the smell of pee on the fire was unforgettable lol!