Pee questions answered!

6 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

How annoyed do you get if you happen to have no wipes on you?

[Fyi, I get mega annoyed]

It really depends. I usually make do with what I have, if no wipes then I use leaves, if no leaves I just air dry.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

How annoyed do you get if you happen to have no wipes on you?

[Fyi, I get mega annoyed]

Hope you don't mind a male jumping in, but several women I've hiked with carry along a pee rag. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Even in winter, after I finish pissing I just give myself a few good shakes and I’m ready.

Lucky you then haha

I will odd asf until I actually give it a wipe 🤦🏻‍♀️

1 minute ago, Emilaze said:

A rag?! So its reusable no?

Absolutely! A small cloth you carry with you and wash out at the end of the day. Or whenever water is available. Simple, compact and very environmentally-friendly.

1 minute ago, glad1 said:

Absolutely! A small cloth you carry with you and wash out at the end of the day. Or whenever water is available. Simple, compact and very environmentally-friendly.

I shall get one of these then. Sometimes certain places doesnt have bins and I hate littering also

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

If anyone has any questions about anything related to pee for a woman, I’d be happy to answer!

When outdoors with no restrooms, prefer to pee alongside a (safe) friend of the opposite sex with minimal privacy, or pee completely separately with lots of privacy?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

If anyone has any questions about anything related to pee for a woman, I’d be happy to answer!

The is Ruth , is there something you could tell me so I can make him more happy with what I am doing now , meaning , what else can I do for him .I'm so very new to all this and only want his happiness. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, on the porch said:

The is Ruth , is there something you could tell me so I can make him more happy with what I am doing now , meaning , what else can I do for him .I'm so very new to all this and only want his happiness. Thank you 

I’m sorry, I didn’t quite understand what you said.

18 hours ago, wettingman said:

Can you describe the details of what you feel and where when you are really about to burst desperate to pee?

Well I’m not really sure what you mean. When I’m desperate to pee I guess I just feel the pressure in my bladder.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1