Feedback / Idea What do you want to see from PeeFans in 2024?

Hi everyone, what would you like to see from PeeFans in 2024? I'm just after your thoughts and opinions about the site in general, things you like, things you don't like, things that could be done better, changes you would like to see.

I'm not making any promises or guarantees that any of these changes will be implemented but I do want to know how you feel. Just to get a general vibe, if you know what I mean.

Please keep it realistic. I would like to have blackjack tables hosted by naked peeing dealers too but that just isn't going to happen!

Thank you

Sophie.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ruth here , Sophie, maybe a woman's area , right now there is so much to take in ,I'm so new to all this . A woman's point of view on things could help some of us more . I still have a lof of fears hiding inside ,Wayne is an angle helping me with this now 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

1. A real blocking function. Meaning if you block someone that they can't see your posts. You should be nonexistant for them.

2. More messaging space. The messages add up the longer you're active. Having to delete nice conversations feels bad. What if people come back to find out you kicked them out of a convo? Most people are actually nice on here and i often even have talks about non pee related things in those DMs. And some people can't be messaged at all cause the inbox will always be full. Having such a small limit in place is kind of strange for such a friendly site. Attachements and all that can be saved for gold, just an increased inbox space would be very nice.

2 ½ An option to only allow people to message you who you are following (or those whose posts you've reacted to) would be interesting especially for women. That way you'd have a way to prevent getting flooded with unwanted messages while still being able to talk to those you've crossed paths with.

Other than that, this place is nice as it is and the mods are doing a good job.

Thank you!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1. The private chat: can it take you to the most recent page rather than page 1 all the time? 

2. Private chat does fill up quick. Can we have an archive or quick download option to free up space? 

3. Can you somehow make membership more anonymous? I would be happy to pay if I could tell my husband it is an online yoga membership or something? 

4. Instead of anyone being able to message anyone, have a Friend Request option first? Then we can check out their bio. 

5. Have a section in personal bio’s for links to stories the member has written so it’s all central. 

6. Some more categorising or tagging. Eg. To find sections I search for keywords. Can we have an alphabetical list or some other style of categorising sections to find them. Coz over time they go down the list in the top headings unless they are active. 

7. Have the PeeFans rules at the top of the page.

8. Have a link to a timezone converter! 

9. Have a “what’s new” section. 

10. Have a link to pee stories in the news. 

💚💚💚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. The private chat: can it take you to the most recent page rather than page 1 all the time? 

2. Private chat does fill up quick. Can we have an archive or quick download option to free up space? 

3. Can you somehow make membership more anonymous? I would be happy to pay if I could tell my husband it is an online yoga membership or something? 

4. Instead of anyone being able to message anyone, have a Friend Request option first? Then we can check out their bio. 

5. Have a section in personal bio’s for links to stories the member has written so it’s all central. 

6. Some more categorising or tagging. Eg. To find sections I search for keywords. Can we have an alphabetical list or some other style of categorising sections to find them. Coz over time they go down the list in the top headings unless they are active. 

7. Have the PeeFans rules at the top of the page.

8. Have a link to a timezone converter! 

9. Have a “what’s new” section. 

10. Have a link to pee stories in the news. 

💚💚💚

Ruth , I like your ideas , I'm very new to using a computer so much of it strange to me . I see where your asking this place to be more friendly? Very nice . I hope a manager see your message and implements your ideas .

• Love 1

Maybe be able to delete your own photos and comments as we all change overtime and may not want them up anymore. 

I like the idea of only being able to message people you follow. I think somebody else mentioned this. 

Pay monthly membership

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I know there's only so much even Admin can do, but I'd like to echo what everyone else has said. 

More messaging space, even if it's an extra 5 slots it would go a long way for me as I have several message threads I'd like to keep from my friends, even if they no longer log on. It's only of the reasons why I don't often like to message with people as keeping my inbox empty and keeping people happy is just too much work for me sometimes. A friend request system to allow messages would be excellent as then at least I would know when and from who messages were coming from. 

And yes, 100 percent an actual block function that blocks me from them rather blocking me from just seeing them. I'd like that a whole lot. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2024 at 1:00 AM, on the porch said:

Ruth , I like your ideas , I'm very new to using a computer so much of it strange to me . I see where your asking this place to be more friendly? Very nice . I hope a manager see your message and implements your ideas .

I am not Ruth, but thanks. 😉 PeeFans is very friendly. It’s mainly inbox storage restrictions that drive me nuts. 😆

• Cheeky 1

There are a couple of things it might be worth Admin considering I reckon:

• Maybe a North America based moderator to provide 24 hour time zone coverage more easily
  • More power to moderators to enable them to take action against spam bots
  • (A selfish one here): a Gold member feature to allow the creation of private group chats ... though I can live without it as I know it goes against the PF ethos of open, forum-based interaction

Otherwise, thank you (Admin and all the mods) for continuing to deliver a wonderful site with great, varied content and lovely, lovely members 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, on the porch said:

Ok I think I know , the amount of information a person here can have attached to their name ?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean?

• 1 month later...

Only just seen this thread.  Firstly, I love the site and thin everything is great and you mods do a gat job.  Thank you.

One possible improvement would be that people who are not gold members could send images to people who are gold.  At the moment a gold member can have a conversation with someone who is not gold, but images can only be sent by the gold member so the gold member misses out by not being able to receive images from their non gold friend.

Definitely agree that private conversations would be better if it jumped straight to the first unread message.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/14/2024 at 8:48 PM, Adidas105 said:

More fictional stories about girls naughty pissing - house parties, cars, etc

More mature women pissing photos.

That is down to members posting rather than something that can change about the way the site works.   Feel free to write and post to your heart’s content!  Also the more feedback and comments you give to content you like, the more likely people are to add more of that content.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, rochauthrowaway said:

Would like the time restriction on editing posts to be removed. I think you only get around 72hrs currently.

Basically I want to go back and fix some typos in my stories.

Feel free to message a member of staff with what you would like changing and we would be more than happy to help 🙂

• 3 weeks later...