Question for the Ladies here- Mass Female Urination at Events

I've been to a few pride parades and events in the past ten years and I find them as a semi-consistent place to spot public pissing. Not as much as a St. Patrick's Day or anything like that but still you'll likely see a few people peeing in the street every year.

What I'm more interested in finding more of, is sort of organized piss kink at pride. Pride events will regularly feature bdsm and fetish wear and I know the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco features an inflatable pool where people are encouraged to give and receive golden showers and I was wondering if anyone on here has been to that or experienced anything similar

Fdh23guUcAAoF0n.jpg:large

• Like 2

Wow this is all very interesting! Being bisexual would be lots of fun it seems! And also without being bisexual it would be fun to pee for people of any gender if it makes them happy 😅💦

I wonder how many women dare to go for some of the events / parties etc. that you find on that website? 🤔🙂

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Wow this is all very interesting! Being bisexual would be lots of fun it seems! And also without being bisexual it would be fun to pee for people of any gender if it makes them happy 😅💦

I wonder how many women dare to go for some of the events / parties etc. that you find on that website? 🤔🙂

I feel similarly, I'm usually only interested in relationships with women but am open to play with any gender, and especially piss play. Being in a pool surrounded by a group of four twinks, all pissing on me would be unbelievable. In that video there's a section where a guy in a pup mask is face deep in a trans man's pussy, slurping piss, while another a cis guy approaches and starts soaking his back. Don't know if I'll ever make it to an event like this but that's the dream right there.

• Agree 1

I've known about FSF (Folsom Street Fest) but just recently found out about the pee pool. To be able to pee on willing recipients in a setting like that sounds unbelievably awesome! Videos about it show all types giving and receiving pee, and to me any gender is fine when it comes to pee play. A fantasy of mine is to be nude in public while casually marking things with my pee as well as peeing together with a couple of people making a huge puddle. Peeing nude in public with a boner is also something I want to do.😉 I've already made plans to go FSF 2024 and be nude the entire day while trying out my pee fantasies, including visiting the pee pool to soak whoever wants it! I was watching some clips about previous FSFs and what is even hotter than the pee pool are these impromptu pee sessions in alleyways (and what looks like sidewalks too). Apparently, someone will just sit down and a group of people will gather around and start peeing (and cumming) on them. I'd love to be part of that group! FYI, I stumbled on the organization that hosts the pee pool. It's a society called Yellow and Black (or something like that). Can't wait until Sept!!:pissing:

Edited by ipee20
  • Like 2

The problem of mass female urination is never far from my thoughts.   Beer Festivals, Concerts, Ballgames, etc.  You know the places, with queues 15-20 minutes long to piss.  I have noticed that most women either instinctually or are taught how to "pop a squat" when necessary.  So I was wondering.....

At one of these mass population events, would it be feasible, and would it be of use, to have an enclosed area, with an open floor (see the grate in the picture below), where ladies could just come in, instead of waiting on toilets or port-a-loos, and squat piss.  The pee would leak through the grating into a drain, and be gone.  In those cases where the lady is on her period, the blood could be quickly rinsed away by an attendant with a spritzer hose.  

Of course, toilets would be available for poo, but this would allow tons of women to have a trough urinal type area to pee when they were caught short at the end of the queue.  My thought is many women could fit in the space, and just fit in one after the other, keeping the queue moving quickly and clear out a lot of bladders in a short time.  These would be especially helpful in outdoor venues where the ground gets muddy with pee.  It would be cleaner to walk on.  

What are your thoughts?

Screenshot 2024-01-25 142537.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I could maybe see it working for super drunk/high ladies.  But most are too self-conscious to drop trou in front of a bunch of people.  We go in the bathroom together, not usually the stall.  But at like an Oktoberfest situation?  Heck yeah!  (If on period they'd just go in the stall I'm 99% sure though).

• Thanks 1
On 1/24/2024 at 6:00 PM, ipee20 said:

I've known about FSF (Folsom Street Fest) but just recently found out about the pee pool. To be able to pee on willing recipients in a setting like that sounds unbelievably awesome! Videos about it show all types giving and receiving pee, and to me any gender is fine when it comes to pee play. A fantasy of mine is to be nude in public while casually marking things with my pee as well as peeing together with a couple of people making a huge puddle. Peeing nude in public with a boner is also something I want to do.😉 I've already made plans to go FSF 2024 and be nude the entire day while trying out my pee fantasies, including visiting the pee pool to soak whoever wants it! I was watching some clips about previous FSFs and what is even hotter than the pee pool are these impromptu pee sessions in alleyways (and what looks like sidewalks too). Apparently, someone will just sit down and a group of people will gather around and start peeing (and cumming) on them. I'd love to be part of that group! FYI, I stumbled on the organization that hosts the pee pool. It's a society called Yellow and Black (or something like that). Can't wait until Sept!!:pissing:

Very jealous! Wish I could be going with you!

Be sure to post all about it on here, would love to hear your perspective and maybe see some pics and vids 

Ruth here , Thank God those days are over for me , When I was in the religious cult all my life , the females couldn't even go out side the house if we had a menstrual period.

We had to cover our heads with a black scarf , Seeing you girls type all this is very refreshing to see ,  No disrespect, it seemed funny in Certain areas , Thank you for the writings .Being with Wayne ( on the porch ) has changed my life forever .

• Hug 2
19 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I have a very forward arching stream more when I squat so it wouldn’t be for me I would join the guys in the through or in the urinals but that grated floors should be used everywhere its a wonderful idea

Maybe some low walls around the edge of the grate for privacy and for women with forward arching streams to just pee against would be helpful. (I see those asian squat toilets with a "hood" on the front and know there must be market for toilets to collect forward streams.)

5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Maybe some low walls around the edge of the grate for privacy and for women with forward arching streams to just pee against would be helpful. (I see those asian squat toilets with a "hood" on the front and know there must be market for toilets to collect forward streams.)

Yes I have peed with those but if im really desperate my stream would overshoot the hood 

• Like 2

That would work for me as long as there was toilet paper for me to wipe with and a place to clean my hands lol.

I'd probably be more comfortable too If there were like stalls, even if it was just two walls and no door.

12 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes I have peed with those but if im really desperate my stream would overshoot the hood 

Then maybe just a wall to pee against.  Women shouldn't be forced to pee with the men, but should all have a way to pee the way they need too.

I have thought of this idea before as well.   I see events where there are rows of portaloos, then an area fenced off with male urinals inside - either troughs or those ones that you stand 3 or 4 people around them.   I thought that it should be easy for women to have something where they just squat over a grating in a similar enclosure.  Just a grating on stands would be an improvement over the way ladies currently have to pee on the grass behind the portaloos and end up with a muddy soggy mess.   With a grating in place, they can pee anywhere, the grass will still soak up the pee and it won't end up as a soggy mess.   I would suggest having bins for tissues though - otherwise there would be tissues all over the grating.

Although, I suspect that whilst it is common for people to pee on the grass directly at festivals, it might be frowned upon for the organisers to actually design in a situation where people are encouraged to pee somewhere that simply drains on the grass.  Therefore, the next stage up would be a grating over a tank which would either retain the pee for later emptying or could be piped to a suitable drain or soakaway.