Accidental message sent?

Has anyone ever sent a message that was not supposed to go to the person about pee? Today at work we been have a few issues and my friend sent me a message about the issue so I screen shot the chat and cropped the issue and accidentally sent the whole chat to the women I have a pee fetish for and it talked about some pee about her in the chat. She is my boss too.  Idk what to do. 

Edited by Jamespeelover
  • Hug 2
37 minutes ago, Jamespeelover said:

Has anyone ever sent a message that was not supposed to go to the person about pee? Today at work we been have a few issues and my friend sent me a message about the issue so I screen shot the chat and cropped the issue and accidentally sent the whole chat to the women I have a pee fetish for and it talked about some pee about her in the chat. She is my boss too.  Idk what to do. 

Given today is a Saturday, will the person you've sent the message to be in work, or at least online to read it ?

If it was an email sent from Outlook or similar,  you may have the option to recall the message - Outlook offers that messages 'if' they're unread can be either removed from the recipient's inbox, or can be replaced by an amended message.  And Whatsapp would let you delete a message in a chat for example.

If of course it was in a different system then you may have less luck.

22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Given today is a Saturday, will the person you've sent the message to be in work, or at least online to read it ?

If it was an email sent from Outlook or similar,  you may have the option to recall the message - Outlook offers that messages 'if' they're unread can be either removed from the recipient's inbox, or can be replaced by an amended message.  And Whatsapp would let you delete a message in a chat for example.

If of course it was in a different system then you may have less luck.

It was Google message so there is no undo.  My boss will be in tomorrow at work with me. In the same office . 

Edited by Jamespeelover
  • Hug 1
4 hours ago, Jamespeelover said:

It was Google message so there is no undo.  My boss will be in tomorrow at work with me. In the same office . 

I hope your job search goes well. 🤨

On 1/20/2024 at 6:11 PM, Jamespeelover said:

Oh damn.. What happened? Can you give us an update?

19 minutes ago, Jamespeelover said:

I called into work so nothing yet and my friend didn't get talked too about it yet. I'm really hoping she forgets about it

I really hope everything works out for you in the end. I really doubt she will forget about the accident, in fact she could take it to HR.

Just start your job search and go from there. I know the way my anxiety is set up, I couldn’t even be in the same area as another person if I accidentally sent them a naughty text message.. It happens and you can’t really do much but try to move on.

I was about to suggest that you say that someone hacked your account if it was from an email but, I don’t want to make the situation worse if you wrote in detail about your boss and the piss kink. I really hate this for you and you can probably call out so much there.. 

1 hour ago, Darlene said:

I really hope everything works out for you in the end. I really doubt she will forget about the accident, in fact she could take it to HR.

Just start your job search and go from there. I know the way my anxiety is set up, I couldn’t even be in the same area as another person if I accidentally sent them a naughty text message.. It happens and you can’t really do much but try to move on.

I was about to suggest that you say that someone hacked your account if it was from an email but, I don’t want to make the situation worse if you wrote in detail about your boss and the piss kink. I really hate this for you and you can probably call out so much there.. 

All I said was yay I heard (name)in the bathroom again. It wasn't really dirty.

Edited by Jamespeelover
  • Hug 1
14 hours ago, Jamespeelover said:

This was still cringe worthy and awkward for both parties involved, including you. 

2 hours ago, Jamespeelover said:

I still don't know if she read that part or anything. I'm still nervous and anxious about it.

Just go in like nothing happened, if she brings it up then just be honest. I wish you the best.

On 1/22/2024 at 2:36 AM, Jamespeelover said:

If she brings it up, and that's all it was (i.e., this was the only post in the chat that mentioned peeing, not merely one post in a longer pee-related conversation that all got included), you could pretend that the "yay" was joking and that you'd had enough people walking by you to use the bathroom all day, so you sort of ranted about it to your friend. Depending on the greater context that may or may not work.

4 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

If she brings it up, and that's all it was (i.e., this was the only post in the chat that mentioned peeing, not merely one post in a longer pee-related conversation that all got included), you could pretend that the "yay" was joking and that you'd had enough people walking by you to use the bathroom all day, so you sort of ranted about it to your friend. Depending on the greater context that may or may not work.

The last 2 days at she is telling me she has to go pee alot and messaging me in Teams she has to go pee before doing something. Standing next to me at my desk telling me she has to go pee. My friend and I think she is trying to set me up. I'm going to stay low. I do wonder if she is into pee because how she acts before this. My friend and I switch to different app to talk about things so that won't happen again.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jamespeelover said:

The last 2 days at she is telling me she has to go pee alot and messaging me in Teams she has to go pee before doing something. Standing next to me at my desk telling me she has to go pee. My friend and I think she is trying to set me up. I'm going to stay low. I do wonder if she is into pee because how she acts before this. My friend and I switch to different app to talk about things so that won't happen again.

It's easy for us as Peefans to be in the mindset that she is also and is seeing you as someone to confide in.

BUT it is far more likely that she, and maybe a few colleagues are pushing for a reaction from you - either making fun or worse trying to provoke something they can use against you.

The risks of the second case far outweigh the benefits of the first possibility - and if you were asking for advice, mine would be that from the moment you step on site to put yourself firmly in the same mindset as 99% of other people.  That pee is a function, natural but at the same time something which society says we don't draw attention to.

And as for chatting with your friend, it may be worth keeping that entirely off site and keeping it completely separate from discussing any people in the workplace - ever if that chat is after hours.   You never know.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I reckon the best interpretation that can be put on her actions in the last couple of days is that she's making fun of you, or teasing you, but isn't really annoyed. But it is a real possibility that she is trying to provoke a reaction and she will use any such reaction against you, so I think @gldenwetgoose's advice is sound.

Good luck.

25 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's easy for us as Peefans to be in the mindset that she is also and is seeing you as someone to confide in.

BUT it is far more likely that she, and maybe a few colleagues are pushing for a reaction from you - either making fun or worse trying to provoke something they can use against you.

The risks of the second case far outweigh the benefits of the first possibility - and if you were asking for advice, mine would be that from the moment you step on site to put yourself firmly in the same mindset as 99% of other people.  That pee is a function, natural but at the same time something which society says we don't draw attention to.

And as for chatting with your friend, it may be worth keeping that entirely off site and keeping it completely separate from discussing any people in the workplace - ever if that chat is after hours.   You never know.

My friend and I chat on our phones

Next time she mentions needing to pee, say in  a casual way, "now that you mention it I could go for one too." Hopefully you can pause your work to go, so after you say that proceed to get up like you're going to go. Her reaction will tell the tale.

I don't know for sure which way to take her reaction.   The fact that she didn't call you out about it right away is probably promising.  It could well be that she either is slightly interested in pee or even just doesn't mind you being interested in peeing and is offering you the chance of some fun.  HOWEVER, as others have said, there is a risk that she is trying to trap you and cause you to do something that could be considered as misconduct.

Tread carefully and although it probably goes against every instinct in your head (other than self preservation), it is probably best not to react to her and let it all die down.   

As it is obvious that she has read it (otherwise she wouldn't have changed behaviour), the other approach you could consider is going to her and say that you just read back over the chat thread and realised that you sent something that was inappropriate or even just not intended for her.  You could apologise and say that you hope she wasn't offended by it.  Depending on her reaction to that, might give you an indication as to whether she was trying to trap you or offer you something of interest.   Safest way is still to ignore it, but you never know, you could be passing up some interesting opportunities.   As she is your boss, if she really had a problem, I would have thought that she would have called you to explain yourself before now.

• Agree 1
On 2/2/2024 at 9:08 AM, Alfresco said:

I don't know for sure which way to take her reaction.   The fact that she didn't call you out about it right away is probably promising.  It could well be that she either is slightly interested in pee or even just doesn't mind you being interested in peeing and is offering you the chance of some fun.  HOWEVER, as others have said, there is a risk that she is trying to trap you and cause you to do something that could be considered as misconduct.

Tread carefully and although it probably goes against every instinct in your head (other than self preservation), it is probably best not to react to her and let it all die down.   

As it is obvious that she has read it (otherwise she wouldn't have changed behaviour), the other approach you could consider is going to her and say that you just read back over the chat thread and realised that you sent something that was inappropriate or even just not intended for her.  You could apologise and say that you hope she wasn't offended by it.  Depending on her reaction to that, might give you an indication as to whether she was trying to trap you or offer you something of interest.   Safest way is still to ignore it, but you never know, you could be passing up some interesting opportunities.   As she is your boss, if she really had a problem, I would have thought that she would have called you to explain yourself before now.

Yeah she still hasn't said anything and its be 2 weeks. She always holds her pee til she is desperate and leaves of the office fast to pee. I think she didn't care about the message but who knows

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 9:08 AM, Alfresco said:

could consider is going to her and say that you just read back over the chat thread and realised that you sent something that was inappropriate or even just not intended for her

I was thinking this too. It is the professional approach and realistically will appear the least guilty. If she asks any follow up questions, you can just say it wasn’t about her and leave it at that (like your cousin ___ keeps calling you when she’s on bathroom breaks instead of just waiting to call at the end of her workday). You can imply with your tone and demeanor that your “yay” was sarcasm.

She can’t force you to admit it was about her, but it currently appears to her that she should be uneasy and you might be a threat. Women are often conditioned to be extra vigilant about their sexual predators (not that you are one), and it probably appears to her that you either intentionally sent it to make her uncomfortable or that you’re creeping at the bathroom door. Either way, the better look is the play it calm. It also reduces the small risk that she also forwards the screenshot (like to tech support).

I’m sorry this happened to you. 

1 minute ago, InsertName said:

I was thinking this too. It is the professional approach and realistically will appear the least guilty. If she asks any follow up questions, you can just say it wasn’t about her and leave it at that (like your cousin ___ keeps calling you when she’s on bathroom breaks instead of just waiting to call at the end of her workday). You can imply with your tone and demeanor that your “yay” was sarcasm.

She can’t force you to admit it was about her, but it currently appears to her that she should be uneasy and you might be a threat. Women are often conditioned to be extra vigilant about their sexual predators (not that you are one), and it probably appears to her that you either intentionally sent it to make her uncomfortable or that you’re creeping at the bathroom door. Either way, the better look is the play it calm. It also reduces the small risk that she also forwards the screenshot (like to tech support).

I’m sorry this happened to you. 

It's been weeks now. She never has said anything about it or anything. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1