Holding Full Bladders

Let's chat about holding. How often do you do it? What's your favorite part?

I love the pressure of an extremely full bladder and regularly hold to the point of losing control. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I'm sure I don't practice holding often enough.

I too love the pressure of a really full bladder, though maybe not to the point of losing control. 😱

I suppose if someone were to encourage my efforts I might get a little better.

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, glad1 said:

I'm sure I don't practice holding often enough.

I too love the pressure of a really full bladder, though maybe not to the point of losing control. 😱

I suppose if someone were to encourage my efforts I might get a little better.

I like to put myself into situations where I have no choice. Like out in public, or on a long drive. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, LadyP said:

I like to put myself into situations where I have no choice. Like out in public, or on a long drive. 

I find myself in those situations far too frequently. In public, I'm often looking for some place less open. Many times while driving I'll make a sudden turn onto a side road.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, glad1 said:

I find myself in those situations far too frequently. In public, I'm often looking for some place less open. Many times while driving I'll make a sudden turn onto a side road.

i feel that too it's probobly the lack of public restrooms

Holding to the point of feeling of a very strong need to piss and a aching bladder.  And then enjoying that feeling of a swollen bladder.  Sometimes I like some gentle pressure with my fingers around the outline of my swollen bladder.  When my bladder is very full, the edge becomes easy to identify.  A hard swollen bladder that is extremely sensitive compared to softer non-sensitive parts.  (I don't enjoy when it becomes painful and spasms start).  When the pressure starts to get too much, then time for the oh, so sweet release.

• Hot 2

I don't do it often, but I love to hold to the point where I leak without control, or it gets so bad I just can't help but start peeing. It's fun when you start peeing before you are ready and have to rush to go somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I love to hold it befire i go on a long drive. Then at bursting point i have no choice but to stop the car, where ever i am and get out and pee at the side of the road in front of everyone

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I may as well try telling a personal story here.

One time some years ago, I decided to do some pee holding and watched videos of girls peeing for a few hours, probably about 3 hours. In this time I drank multiple liters of water. I kept sitting at my desk, drinking water and feeling my bladder fill up, soon having to move around a lot to help hold it and grabbing at my crotch. My bladder felt like it was bulging, felt hard to press on. I felt muscle a few muscle spams and started dribbling pee, but wanted to keep trying to hold, so I kept moving and holding myself, while every few minutes some pee was dribbling out, making my pants a tiny bit wet. After a bit of this I realized I finally had to let it out, or else it was going to come out in my chair. I hadn't even decided where to pee yet, it was about 2am with my family asleep in the house. I was walking around the house, desperately trying to hold and still leaking a little every now and then, trying to decide where would be good to pee. I was looking around in the bathroom and desperately decided to pee into the kitty litter for our cat funny enough. Just as I was about to start pulling down my pants, it already started coming out full force into my pants. So I had to quickly take off my pants while peeing, then went down on my knees to pee into the kitty litter. Can't quite remember how long I peed for but possibly could have been a few minutes. After half way when I am that full my stream slows down a bit, and getting the last of it out can take a bit, I guess having to adjust from being completely full to suddenly completely empty. It could have been a few minutes I peed for. Obviously I had to change the kitty litter after it. Was the only time I had done a pee there, was just something I did in the moment being so desperate.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
22 minutes ago, LadyP said:

Tonight I'm laying on my sofa, holding while watching tv. I could get up and go to pee, but I want to keep enjoying this feeling a bit longer.

Maybe you should just lay there and have your toilet come to you. 😆

• Love 1
Just now, glad1 said:

Maybe you should just lay there and have your toilet come to you. 😆

I don't enjoy wetting so I'll be finding a spot to go. I won't use the toilet though.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1

I had Ruth drink 4 glasses of raspberry tea , the asked ,(politely) to hold is as !ong as she could ,I saw,her start to squirm and then told her to sit right on my face ....WOW she is amazing . Taste like it too  , raspberry ,  she is a real lottery winner to me 

2 hours ago, LadyP said:

Tonight I'm laying on my sofa, holding while watching tv. I could get up and go to pee, but I want to keep enjoying this feeling a bit longer.

I am doing the same this evening

My favorite part is feeling my bladder filling , becoming increasingly full and firm ,with growing pressure.  The highlight comes when pressure increases in my penis,  finally  feeling like my pee is pressing against my pee hole like it is going to. come out. I don't mind wetting my pants sometimes. Just a few minutes ago I experienced such a wave of desperation and had to squeeze my dick to keep it in. That kept it in for now  but I am getting even  fuller.

10:43 editJust experienced another desperation wave. Held it in but the pressure in my dick id remaining high bladder  actually almost painfully full..

I am going to get up now and get ready for bed including something to drink. I will try not to pee until I am done .l

11:06Having a cold drink  and thought I was going to pee myself just now. Had to squeeze myself again. This feels great. Gonna feel good to let it out soon, if it does not come out by itself .

Edited by wettingman
  • Hot 2

I can't get to sleep with a full bladder, but in the past I have drunk a couple of glasses of water just before bedtime.  I'm a fairly sound sleeper and fortunately not a bed wetter, so I will wake during the night with a very urgent need to pee.  I'll get up, drink more water and enjoy the urgency, usually browsing online until I'm squeezing my dick to keep from peeing myself.  Then I'll use the toilet, and the release is such a relief!  At that point I can go back to bed and fall asleep.

• Hot 1
On 1/14/2024 at 2:16 PM, SnakeFace said:

I may as well try telling a personal story here.

One time some years ago, I decided to do some pee holding and watched videos of girls peeing for a few hours, probably about 3 hours. In this time I drank multiple liters of water. I kept sitting at my desk, drinking water and feeling my bladder fill up, soon having to move around a lot to help hold it and grabbing at my crotch. My bladder felt like it was bulging, felt hard to press on. I felt muscle a few muscle spams and started dribbling pee, but wanted to keep trying to hold, so I kept moving and holding myself, while every few minutes some pee was dribbling out, making my pants a tiny bit wet. After a bit of this I realized I finally had to let it out, or else it was going to come out in my chair. I hadn't even decided where to pee yet, it was about 2am with my family asleep in the house. I was walking around the house, desperately trying to hold and still leaking a little every now and then, trying to decide where would be good to pee. I was looking around in the bathroom and desperately decided to pee into the kitty litter for our cat funny enough. Just as I was about to start pulling down my pants, it already started coming out full force into my pants. So I had to quickly take off my pants while peeing, then went down on my knees to pee into the kitty litter. Can't quite remember how long I peed for but possibly could have been a few minutes. After half way when I am that full my stream slows down a bit, and getting the last of it out can take a bit, I guess having to adjust from being completely full to suddenly completely empty. It could have been a few minutes I peed for. Obviously I had to change the kitty litter after it. Was the only time I had done a pee there, was just something I did in the moment being so desperate.

A few minutes? Thats an impressive bladder capacity! 😄

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

A few minutes? Thats an impressive bladder capacity! 😄

Okay maybe not a few minutes, but it must have been over a minute. It can truly feel like you just peeing forever.

• Hot 2

I also love when you just finish letting out a huge bladder of pee after holding and drinking water. Sometimes if I have had enough water and it is still going through me, I can basically just keep letting out dribbles of pee every now and then.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
21 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Going to sleep with a fairly full bladder is something I love as well, feeling the extreme desperation when I wake up, perhaps peeing in the bed a bit as well.

I love doing this too, without the peeing the bed part. Sometimes it's on purpose, sometimes I just fall asleep without going to pee first and wake up bursting. I've never leaked at all, but I have a very strong bladder.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
12 minutes ago, LadyP said:

I love doing this too, without the peeing the bed part. Sometimes it's on purpose, sometimes I just fall asleep without going to pee first and wake up bursting. I've never leaked at all, but I have a very strong bladder.

I have woken up to realize I was peeing on accident. Haven't done it enough to have to change sheets though, I was able to just let it dry.

• Hot 1