Holding Full Bladders

On 1/18/2024 at 12:02 AM, SnakeFace said:

Going to sleep with a fairly full bladder is something I love as well, feeling the extreme desperation when I wake up, perhaps peeing in the bed a bit as well.

I have a lifelong affliction, likely caused by my parents. I cannot relax unless my bladder is completely  100% empty.  I usually sleep through the night without waking up to pee. If I am not sleeping well one night, my filling bladder might wake me up, but this is rare. I try to fall back to sleep so I can wake up really full, sometimes I can other times I can't

Most mornings I wake up with a full bladder. Since I  am retired and don't have to be anywhere I almost always lay there for a while enjoying the full bladder sensation. Sometimes, as I come fully awake  the need to pee badly feeling moves into my penis. I love this and it encourages me to hold it a bit longer. Most times, perhaps with a little help from my hand I can hold it until I decide I need to get up because I have things to do. Others I start to leak a bit. I have never wet the bed other than a small wet spot because I played too long. I don't want to wet the bed. Not only because it causes a problematic mess to clean up, but it might become an uncontrollable habit. i enjoy the sensation of trying to desperately hold my pee. I don't want to just wake up wet without enjoying that.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 1/14/2024 at 6:00 AM, SnakeFace said:

I don't do it often, but I love to hold to the point where I leak without control, or it gets so bad I just can't help but start peeing. It's fun when you start peeing before you are ready and have to rush to go somewhere.

Yeah 🙂 I love that to and have put myself in some situations that could have become pretty embarrassing. Luckily accidents have only happened when nobody was close enough to see it.

• Love 1

I posted about this before. I love holding untill totally desperate. I also like to wet myself and get "'into accidents ".

I don't have many opportunities to do so. Maybe just a few times a year. So I like to make it a whole day event. It starts with drinking a lot of liquid, mostly water, in the morning. I like the wetness, but not the smell of pee, so I like to get my pee clear before making a mess.

I like to feel the pressure, and during those nights I constantly masturbate and edge.

And then at night, after a good amount of beer and when I'm already doing the pee-dance, I go for a smoke outside and totally burst. When that happens and I'm also about to come, I don't know what is coming out first.

But on days I don't have any time for myself,  I just enjoy the feeling of a full bladder, and maybe just having a pee outside.

Edited by likewetting
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2