Pee in school/college

1 hour ago, notna98 said:

Hi all! Have you ever during your school years peed on the floor in school toilet? A kind of naughty pee on the floor there? When I was a schoolboy I rather often peed missing the toilet right on the floor. 

When I was in high school no one cared to aim properly so the toilet bowl was often surprised by piss, also sinks were used as urinal.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Kevin said:

When I was in high school no one cared to aim properly so the toilet bowl was often surprised by piss, also sinks were used as urinal.

I liked to piss this way deliberatly. Not because of missing. It somehow turned me on.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, notna98 said:

Hi all! Have you ever during your school years peed on the floor in school toilet? A kind of naughty pee on the floor there? When I was a schoolboy I rather often peed missing the toilet right on the floor. 

Yeah, I saw a lot of this in those years. And contributed on occasion 💦

• Like 1

There was one time in primary school, I would've been about 5 or 6 at the time, but all the boys in my class had to use the toilet for some reason (probably one of those examples where they make you go before an excursion or an assembly or something). There was one of those urinals where it's basically just a tiled wall and everything goes down into a drain on the floor but for whatever reason, we weren't allowed to use it. I, in my infinite wisdom however thought it would be a good idea to just pee on the floor in front of it, I was caught when the teacher came to check on us though.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Hell ya bro.  I pissed in college shit ton a times.  you'll like this one.  Me and my friend Chris were in the library in college.  We had to piss real bad. Went to the bathroom and saw all three bathroom stalls were busy.  So we decide to fuck with em.  We stand right in front the stalls and we start pissin on the ground.  We pissed for a long time too.  The guys in the stalls were shouting shit at us like what the fuck, or dude stop it, please, disgusting, or I'm gonna kick your ass.  We were laughing our asses off and kept pissing.  Watched them pick up their feet off the ground, one guy was wearing flip flops so he'd been especially fucked.  Watched that whole part of the floor get covered in piss.  Just as we finished we heard of the the toilets flush so we dashed outta there before anyone could catch us.  

Cool! Pissing in non appropriate way is so arousing for me. I remeber entering an empty classroom and left a puddle just on the floor near the blackboard. I imagined how a poor schoolgirl pissed her pants thyere before the class and her embarssment.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Title says it all.

Mine has to be that one class where the teacher was being very annoying and racist so I excused myself to use the washroom. I then with his hall pass went to the washroom and pissed all over it and left it sitting in a urinal. 

Also with buddies multiple times would pee on the floors, walls even sometimes the ceiling in an attempt to take out light bulbs.

Any stories?

• Like 4

I definitely peed on the restroom floor and walls in stalls while in middle school and college. 

The restroom in the boys locker room in high-school was essentially two separate rooms.  The first one (which you had to pass through to get to the second one) had stalls and sinks, the second room had floor urinals.  I can say for fact that I wasn't the only person who would step into the second room and let it fly: floor and walls were usually wet in there.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 2/16/2024 at 10:02 PM, AtlasPisser said:

Also with buddies multiple times would pee on the floors, walls even sometimes the ceiling in an attempt to take out light bulbs.

That’s an impressive jet to hit the ceiling lights! I’d have loved to have seen that.

• Agree 1