Restroom spraying tips

Start with an empty restroom, no one around. Stand at a urinal and aim at the wall next to the urinal. Once you get comfortable with that start moving away from the urinal until you're spaying down everything except the toilet/urinal/sink.

• Love 2

The way I do it is to start peeing before aiming at the urinal and then aim at the wall next to it and alternate between the walls and the urinal.

Sometimes if there are people around I piss hands free while being on a phonecall and let the entire stream either hit the wall below or on the floor. 

• Hot 4

Maybe you want to do it in a reststop toilet, that is dirty anyway? They clean them with pressure washers.
I feel a lot worse trashing a more private bathroom, that someone has to clean by hand.

If you want the security of a cubicle you could sit on the toilet but lean back, and spray everything in front of you.

Edited by Naughts
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 5:33 PM, Mattew said:

The way I do it is to start peeing before aiming at the urinal and then aim at the wall next to it and alternate between the walls and the urinal.

Sometimes if there are people around I piss hands free while being on a phonecall and let the entire stream either hit the wall below or on the floor. 

I love finding big puddles of piss like this in front of urinals. Recently went to a venue with a bunch of urinals and most looked like they had less piss in them than on the floor.

• Love 4
On 12/29/2023 at 10:49 PM, toseepee said:

I love finding big puddles of piss like this in front of urinals. Recently went to a venue with a bunch of urinals and most looked like they had less piss in them than on the floor.

Love it when the floor is covered in piss !

• Hot 2
On 12/17/2023 at 6:57 PM, GenericUsername said:

What tips do you have for spraying public restrooms? I’m not into vandalism but let’s be honest, this is a rite of passage for any naughty pissing fan. I still haven’t really done it. Got dozens of opportunities to try it this year but I never took them.

The easiest way is to find a stall for your own. Just lock the door and have fun. You always get away with your mess.
If you want to avoid loud splashing, you can pee against the wall or on the closed lid. 
Feel free to do whatever you want.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

keep chickening out. There’s a grocery store I visit a lot that has stalls separated by actual walls. In theory it’s perfect. But it’s always so clean and there are only two stalls and I just would feel bad…

Do what you feel comfortable doing. If you think one place is not the right one wait until you find the next thats maybe not so clean/ where you have a better feeling. Start being a little messy by 'aiming roughly' rather than just deliberately aiming next to it to get comfortable and see if thats for you and as much fun as you make it out to be. Maybe take the no hands approach and what misses misses...Take little steps.

I wish you good luck, or better yet, a dirty restroom deserving of a messy piss for you to find 😅 Looking forward to the updates on your journey.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sillyme said:

For getting away with public bathroom naughty peeing here's what I recommend: Go into a one-person public bathroom. Make absolutely the door is locked and only go in after the bathroom has been empty for a bit. Spray away all over the floor wall and seat as much as you want. Then when you walk out of there leave casually and if anyone asks about the pee lie that it was already there when you walked in.

One one hand, this is the best choice. On the other hand, this is the most disruptive way to do it for others. I also don’t know where I would find a public bathroom like this.

13 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

One one hand, this is the best choice. On the other hand, this is the most disruptive way to do it for others. I also don’t know where I would find a public bathroom like this.

Most gas stations…

Places that are not busy and have individual stalls that you can piss all over are the best as it's less disruptive and less noticeable.  Park bathrooms and gas stations are easier.  

• Like 1

I find that i pick somwhere that is already dirty then just go for it. So worth it. And the thrill of being caught is one of the best bits! If you have a friend that is into this too, get them to be your look out!

• Love 1
On 12/30/2023 at 3:19 AM, toseepee said:

Yeah true tho ! I see puddles infront most urinals. On New years Eve, this dude was so shit drunk that he wasnt even trying to aim at the urinal and didnt bother to shake the last few drops off.

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Could try it in a park bathroom, or just any that rarely sees much people. Much easier to do it if nobody is going to be walking in on you.

Park bathrooms are typically either locked or too crowded where I am.

On 1/5/2024 at 8:15 PM, GenericUsername said:

I keep chickening out. There’s a grocery store I visit a lot that has stalls separated by actual walls. In theory it’s perfect. But it’s always so clean and there are only two stalls and I just would feel bad…

I don't know whether you're a drinker, but I find that helps. I'm too nervous to do it sober, but really enjoyed some naughty pisses in pub and bar toilets after a few drinks 

9 hours ago, snepav said:

I don't know whether you're a drinker, but I find that helps. I'm too nervous to do it sober, but really enjoyed some naughty pisses in pub and bar toilets after a few drinks 

Haven't even tried alcohol yet lol

There are a lot of strategies here, depending on several things.

Freestanding public restroom, maybe by a beach, park, etc.? Chances are it's dirty. If single use, pee anywhere but I'd avoid the seat out of kindness. I like to pee under the sink or on a wall away from the toilet/urinal. If multi-use, I like to linger outside and wait until there is no one inside, then go in a do a pee under the sink keeping an eye on the door.  While doing that, have some water running in the sink. If someone comes in, you can just stop peeing and pretend you're washing your hands. This is easiest wearing a skirt (*yes guys can wear skirts and it's fun*) because it takes 1/2 second for the skirt hem to drop and hide what you were doing.

Single-use restroom, typically in a gas station, restaurant, small business? If crowded (people likely to be waiting as you exit), be careful; if the next person sees a river flowing toward a drain, they will know it was you. Pee where it isn't obvious, like behind the toilet, behind a trash bin, under the sink. A general rule is to pee in the darkest part of the room. Some are poorly lit which is good for peeing.  And if the place isn't crowded, you can be a little less conservative in choosing a place to pee.

Multi-use restroom, as in a larger restaurant, store, or other business? You have to play this by ear. Are there other people in there? If there is someone in a stall who can't see me through a crack, I'll just pee alongside the urinal. If there's someone using another urinal, I'll pee very slowly until he goes away, then pee next to the urinal. If there's no one in the restroom, sometimes I pee next to the urinals in several places, always alert to the door being opened. Or I'll do the whole pee under the sink using the strategy above.

The best surprise is to enter a restroom and find the floor has just been mopped and is still wet (or, as has been mentioned, to find it already peed in).  An invitation to pee in the middle of the floor! And a couple of times I've found a mop and bucket left there, which is an opportunity to pee into the mop.

• Like 1