First golden shower giving/ receiving

Not sure if this is already a topic or not but would love to hear your first golden shower experience, where were you ? what was your first reaction? If you drank some, did it taste as you expected? Was it as warm as you expected ? Did anything shock you? Etc 

Will be sharing my first experience soon  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

Not my first but best and most memorable golden shower experience was with this couple who I had a pee threesome with. They hosted me at their house and had a special room for kink and piss play. She semi squatted  over my crotch and he standed facing me at my feet. They both peed at the same time and it felt amazing against my skin. She mainly peed on my crotch area while he aimed for my stomach and crotch. Towards the end of the golden shower both of their streams were hitting my dick and  I remember cumming without barely touching myself. 

That’s a great story, how did you manage to find and experience a pee threesome!? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
20 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

Not sure if this is already a topic or not but would love to hear your first golden shower experience, where were you ? what was your first reaction? If you drank some, did it taste as you expected? Was it as warm as you expected ? Did anything shock you? Etc 

Will be sharing my first experience soon  

Never had a golden shower or gave one. Even in my current relationship but of course I have kept contact with a friend who also happens to be a male in his late 30's would be down with the idea of giving me my first one and then in turn I give him a good shower. Now, I am only 25.. I never been with someone or talked to anyone over 32 and to me that's pushing it. I chickened out and was nervous because we met on a site kinda like this one.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2
12 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

That’s a great story, how did you manage to find and experience a pee threesome!? 

We met on craigslist lol. We met up in person and then went back to their place for Golden showers. It was honestly such a good time and wish I could do it again but we lost contact with each other as time went on. I got to pee on her clit at one point which was fun. I think the best part about doing golden showers with people who are already into it is there is less pressure and its easier to pee since you know they are anticipating it. I also like the faint smell of pee thats left on you after the session even after you cleaned yourself with soap and water. 

• Hot 3
15 hours ago, Darlene said:

Never had a golden shower or gave one. Even in my current relationship but of course I have kept contact with a friend who also happens to be a male in his late 30's would be down with the idea of giving me my first one and then in turn I give him a good shower. Now, I am only 25.. I never been with someone or talked to anyone over 32 and to me that's pushing it. I chickened out and was nervous because we met on a site kinda like this one.

Hav you talked with your current partner about the idea of a golden shower? Even if it was in the shower to start with? This is how I got my partner into it and will be sharing the first time with her shortly. Now it’s a normal part of our sex life! 
feel free to chat if you have any questions on how to start the conversation and make it not as taboo as everyone thinks it is 😊

• Love 1
9 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

We met on craigslist lol. We met up in person and then went back to their place for Golden showers. It was honestly such a good time and wish I could do it again but we lost contact with each other as time went on. I got to pee on her clit at one point which was fun. I think the best part about doing golden showers with people who are already into it is there is less pressure and its easier to pee since you know they are anticipating it. I also like the faint smell of pee thats left on you after the session even after you cleaned yourself with soap and water. 

That is a dream come true! Very jealous of your experience 👌🏼

• Love 1
7 hours ago, rubytuesday said:

I have been fascinated by peeplay for years but none of my ex-boyfriends showed any interest, so I kept my solo pissing a secret to myself. The thrill of sitting on a beach, moving my swimsuit to one side and peeing in the sand has always aroused me, right from childhood when my mum would dig a hole in the sand for me to squat over when there were no public toilets within reach.

Driving along, needing a pee, moving panties across, and then soaking a towel (strategically placed on the seat beforehand), hoping someone in a taller vehicle had spotted me as I held my crotch would almost make me lose concentration on my driving. Pissing into pint glasses, bins, laundry baskets, walking in the garden, any place other than the loo when I've been home alone makes me horny.

You can imagine how thrilled I was when my current guy was turned on by peeplay too, but he had never done it either! One tipsy evening we both needed to piss, so I took him to the bathroom with me, sat back on the toilet seat so there was enough space for him to direct his stream of pee into the loo too. We began at the same time and he directed his warm golden nectar on to my clit, which felt divine. So much piss was wonderful. I licked him clean after he'd finished while his hand cupped my mound to coat it in any dribbles. We were on a high for ages.

This was our first experience but we've had so much fun since. 

Unbelievable! That story got me worked up just reading it 🫢

Would love to hear more experiences! 

8 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

Hav you talked with your current partner about the idea of a golden shower? Even if it was in the shower to start with? This is how I got my partner into it and will be sharing the first time with her shortly. Now it’s a normal part of our sex life! 
feel free to chat if you have any questions on how to start the conversation and make it not as taboo as everyone thinks it is 😊

He hasn’t asked as of yet but I know he is into feet. So, he stays getting my pedicure and making sure they stay on point. I even threw in full set of acrylic, he chooses what I get done and likes for me to grab his dick with them on. 

It’s a win-win for everyone. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Darlene said:

He hasn’t asked as of yet but I know he is into feet. So, he stays getting my pedicure and making sure they stay on point. I even threw in full set of acrylic, he chooses what I get done and likes for me to grab his dick with them on. 

It’s a win-win for everyone. 

Maybe you could pee on his feet then ? I’ve had this done and it’s a great feeling 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, toiletfloorpee said:

First time I gave one (not counting when I had wet myself while sat on someone's lap drunk) was when I was just 18. He was a family friend who I had enjoyed some sexy time with on and off for a short while. I was at his house dropping off some presents for his birthday. I asked what he really wanted, meaning gifts, he said for me to wee over him. One short trip to his wet room later and I was squatting naked over his face and he was loving every moment. 

My first receiving of a shower was a bit before that, an ex boyfriend, who drunkenly started peeing while I was trying to give him oral in a park. He didn't realise how much I enjoyed it, and he kept apologising. 

That’s awesome ! Did you wet yourself on purpose when you were drunk or were you just that intoxicated ? Haha 

would love to have someone sit on my lap and wet themselves and for me to wet myself at the same time! That would be ecstasy! 
Did you drink or spit it out while giving oral ? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Stephen94 said:

Good luck with it 😊 hope it opens a door for your partner to enjoy it as well 

Thank you. I do appreciate the advice. All I got him to enjoyed were getting my feet and nails done.

I think he low key likes it when I fart for him.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

The first or one of the first times giving a golden shower was with a man I had met through a fetish site. He came to my apartment that had quite a small bathroom but just about large enough for a man to lay on the floor. 

So he lay down on the tiled floor, naked. I stood over him, one foot on each side of his body about at chest height. If memory serves, I was wearing a pink/red bra and pinkish cotton panties.

The prospect of what I was about to do was quite exciting but also made me nervous , so I took a while to get going. Finally, I was able to release control, and my pee wet my panties and flowed onto his chest and stomach. The pee flowed slowly for a while and he kept watching me intently. 

When I was finished, we both took a short shower. 

I think this was the first time. It wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped, but following times were better, as I had crossed the threshold.

Love that it was a wetting as well! So sexy 

• Like 1