First golden shower giving/ receiving

For me personally, I don't have much experience with straight-up golden showers, but I do have some semi-related experience. 

About five years ago I had a nasty case of athlete's foot. Nothing helped it - I tried all the creams, etc. Finally, lacking any other ideas, I asked my wife to pee on it, as I had heard that can sometimes work. I had also heard that it was an old wives tale, but I wasn't about to tell her that 😉.

So for a few consecutive mornings, she agreed to pee on my foot in the shower stall. It wasn't really sexual... a little weird if anything. On one hand, it was kind of hot to watch her stand there and pee on my foot, but on the other hand, it wasn't a sexual act, and she wasn't particularly enjoying it.

Remarkably, it worked! After a few days the athlete's foot got significantly better.

So now if I ever get a bad case of athlete's foot again, hopefully she'll be willing to oblige!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My first golden shower was with a girl i used to see casually. She knew about my fetish as she would send me videos peeing in her garden. When we met up for the first time we were knocking back drinks at a rapid pace and I had already asked to see her pee in person, so that was on the cards and something I was very much looking forward to. I knew from the videos she had quite the bladder capacity so my excitement was growing as she was filling her bladder. Eventually she stood up and asked 'How do you want to do it?' A moment of inspiration struck, I ripped off all of my clothes and laid on the floorboards in my living room and said 'Just go for it. Pee on me'. She took off all of her clothes and stood with her legs spread over me. Within a second the stream started and it was thick and surprisingly heavy as it cascaded down with a slight arch on to my lower stomach. Her stream had that twirl thing going on that I've come to appteciate greatly! I remember the aroma being absolutely intoxicating. Her pees were rarely clear and often quite yellow and strong- which I loved. She had a massive smile on her face as she doused me and commented on how strong her pee smelt. I didn't realise how much liquid their would be and it took a while to mop up all of the pee. A learning for future times lol. 

• Hot 1

My first time was when I was with a GF who knew about my kink but we'd not actually done a golden shower together at this point. (I wasn't complaining though because she'd already let me watch her piss a number of times when she was sitting on the toilet with her legs wide open!).
Anyway, one night we were at the cinema. (It was 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' i recall... as an aside, if I could watch Mila Kunis piss I'd probably die and go to heaven!)
We were both drinking as we watched the film. By the end of the film my GF said she was needing a piss. I think I gave her a bit of a naughty look because she then said 'Would you like me to save it and piss on you at home?'   I've never been so keen to get home in my life! Luckily it was only 5 mins drive away. As soon as we got home we rushed up stairs and got naked. I got in the bath and sat down and my GF sat at one end of the bath, on the edge facing me and putting her feet either side of my legs. She opened her legs and proceeded to piss a long hard jet on me while I reached over and opened her pussy lips. By this stage the only thing harder than her jet of piss was my cock. We then climbed out of the bath, still wet, and fucked like rabbits over the side of the bed. I dont think i lasted more than a few seconds tbh.

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, Mr_Slash said:

My first time was when I was with a GF who knew about my kink but we'd not actually done a golden shower together at this point. (I wasn't complaining though because she'd already let me watch her piss a number of times when she was sitting on the toilet with her legs wide open!).
Anyway, one night we were at the cinema. (It was 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' i recall... as an aside, if I could watch Mila Kunis piss I'd probably die and go to heaven!)
We were both drinking as we watched the film. By the end of the film my GF said she was needing a piss. I think I gave her a bit of a naughty look because she then said 'Would you like me to save it and piss on you at home?'   I've never been so keen to get home in my life! Luckily it was only 5 mins drive away. As soon as we got home we rushed up stairs and got naked. I got in the bath and sat down and my GF sat at one end of the bath, on the edge facing me and putting her feet either side of my legs. She opened her legs and proceeded to piss a long hard jet on me while I reached over and opened her pussy lips. By this stage the only thing harder than her jet of piss was my cock. We then climbed out of the bath, still wet, and fucked like rabbits over the side of the bed. I dont think i lasted more than a few seconds tbh.

Couldn’t agree more about watching Mila Kunis pissing 🔥🔥 unbelievably sexy! Especially in that movie! 

• Hot 1

I have bever given one, but I already received quite a number.

The first was in a serious relationship, a while after I had told her about my fetish. We had already done some pee stuff, but it was hard for her to let go. 

We went to the shower where I lied beneath her in  a semi comfortable position. The sink running + music + her holding a cup to pee in so it felt more normal.

It took a while till pee began dripping onto my face, but it quickly stopped again. It was so sweet to see her trying hard and continuing to pee for a short interval again. I think it might been up to 30 mimutes till she was done and I loved every single one.

• Love 1