Drunk pissing or Sober

5 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Don't get me wrong, I have done both.  Plenty a times.  Both in real life, and in videos online I watch, I feel like the guys when they are drunk off their asses and they pissing, stumbling to stand up is not nearly as hot as more sober ones.  I think its because when theyre more sober, it shows intention more like they really meant to do it.  I was thinking bout it cause a few nights ago me and my buddies got into drinking at his house and my buddy got so wasted that he ended up pissing on his living room carpet.  It was funny as hell and we got a good laugh outta it, but I remember thinking it didn't get me as excited as when they did it and were less drunk.  

What do y'all think?  

Always better drunk than sober. 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Notafetishpisser said:

Sober pissing is wayyy better than drunk pissing since I feel more dominant when I’m sober 

Drunk or sober, I'm still an asshole and piss everywhere.  You piss outside a lot bro?  What you be getting into?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Bro I used to work construction too, before I worked at Dominos.  Dude I pissed all over these houses when they being built.  Every stage of it being built, I pissed somehwere in it.  The other guys used to say it werent done till Ty signs it.  Marking my territory, lol.  Thats awesome bro

Ya the funny thing is im the boss and my workers are looking at me like Wtf bro I just shrug and tell them to get back to work 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Notafetishpisser said:

Ya the funny thing is im the boss and my workers are looking at me like Wtf bro I just shrug and tell them to get back to work 

What do your workers think about your pissing habits? Do they think it's fun and laugh about it? Do some follow suit and also piss on the unfinished houses?

6 hours ago, PartyPisser said:

What do your workers think about your pissing habits? Do they think it's fun and laugh about it? Do some follow suit and also piss on the unfinished houses?

I think I've heard that construction workers usually piss anywhere and everywhere.

• Agree 2
8 hours ago, PartyPisser said:

They have gotten use to it, now they laugh and have fun. I do it openly in front of them I haven’t seen anyone personally do it since everybody else is timid and shy about it.

• Hot 1
52 minutes ago, Notafetishpisser said:

They have gotten use to it, now they laugh and have fun. I do it openly in front of them I haven’t seen anyone personally do it since everybody else is timid and shy about it.

Same bro.  They be getting used to me doing that, they aint say nothing anymore except laughing.  I always drink lots of water, I'd be pissing 3-4 times in these houses bro.  They aint joined in really, too bad really

• Hot 1

So I definitely do naughty pissing both drunk, and sober.

Honestly, the drunk naughty pissing is often my favourite - firstly as the act of drinking usually results in me needing a nice long piss, but also it lowers my inhibitions, thus makes me more daring and likely to piss in more inappropriate locations. But that’s definitely not to say it’s just a drunk thing and that it doesn’t have the same intent behind it! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, stevemcf said:

Nice. I do exactly the fucking same. I’m an electrician and work in new builds and fixing houses that are lived in. Every single fucking one of them gets pissed in whatever stage they’re at.

fuck yeah bro.  How often u doing that bro?

On 1/28/2024 at 11:49 PM, stevemcf said:

Every fucking day mate. We pretty much get left to work ourselves. Arsed finding a toilet on a building site. Was checking some wiring last week in a new build, place had just been carpeted. We were there for a few hours checking shit out and needed to piss a couple of times. Just pissed on the carpet. Much fucking easier than going outside or going over to the toilet. 

So cool ! And yeah you were right I mean, why bothering yourself. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1