Men pissing into containers and cups

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These pics always make me wonder how many guys actually had a plan B for when they fill up the cup but their bladder isn’t drained yet 😏😚 I’ve peed in a glass before when I was desperate in the kitchen and I filled it up very quickly. Luckily I was standing next to the sink so I just had to stop peeing for a few seconds while I emptied the glass in the sink. 

• Love 2
On 3/4/2024 at 2:11 PM, M.Vixen said:

These pics always make me wonder how many guys actually had a plan B for when they fill up the cup but their bladder isn’t drained yet 😏😚 I’ve peed in a glass before when I was desperate in the kitchen and I filled it up very quickly. Luckily I was standing next to the sink so I just had to stop peeing for a few seconds while I emptied the glass in the sink. 

This is exactly what happened to me when I got stuck in traffic, I had an empty bottle so I discreetly unzipped and peed inside... but it got filled pretty quickly while I wasn't done 😭