I think wearing diapers to bed should be normalized

6 hours ago, P1ssK1tten said:

Oh yes. I always love to lounge in bed when I can so it’s nice being able to enjoy it more with the help of a diaper. I’m sure I could easily fall back asleep after a morning wetting if I’m tired enough. 

You sure can’t beat relaxing in bed when you have the chance.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

Not into diapers sexually at all, but I do think it's unfair that there's a bit of a stigma against people who actually need to use them for some reason, like incontinence. it's like lowkey ablist almost

Wearing diapers, for whatever personal reason, should be completely normalized! As in many things: We should just let people be the way they want and judge them a bit less

• Agree 3

Absolutely agree that diapers (nappies, I'm in the UK!) should be normalised.

We are too reserved and private about toilet matters and societal obsession that everything has to be done in a toilet, which ensures they are seen as just something for young kids until they are toilet trained, any older and it's for medical reasons only. Why shouldn't we wear them as a convenience item? Yes that perhaps means having public toilets with more facilities for cleaning up, but why not?

Wearing them in bed is great and I agree with those who suggest you get a better sleep due to not being disturbed so much. Although, I've never had much success in preventing leaks but that is down to body shape and finding the right adult-sized nappy (there aren't too many options because it's not normalised - catch 22!).

On 7/11/2024 at 6:25 AM, Mojovo said:

Not into diapers sexually at all

My interest tends to be a sexual kink, but mainly due to feeling naughty wetting them and liking the feeling of pee around my groin.

Had I been able to wear them whenever I wanted throughout my life without judgement and they were just a normal, I'm sure the sexual component of wearing them wouldn't exist and they would be just like putting underwear on.