Penis through fly

24 minutes ago, Liketowatchhim said:

Am I the only one who loves to see and hear a guy unzip his fly  whip out his penis , pee , shake , then tuck it back in.   I like it more than seeing a guy nude.  But I feel like the whip it out and shake part always left out of videos.     
So question for males does it hurt to pee this way ?  If it doesn’t you should be showing this off  more.     Seeing a penis through the fly in general is a turn on.  I can’t be the only one who thinks so 

I do this frequently 

Maybe I can show you sometime 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Liketowatchhim said:

Am I the only one who loves to see and hear a guy unzip his fly  whip out his penis , pee , shake , then tuck it back in.   I like it more than seeing a guy nude.  But I feel like the whip it out and shake part always left out of videos.     
So question for males does it hurt to pee this way ?  If it doesn’t you should be showing this off  more.     Seeing a penis through the fly in general is a turn on.  I can’t be the only one who thinks so 

I think it’s just a matter of running out of hands

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Now someone mentions it, unbuttoning a button fly has always felt sexy to me in a way that unzipping a zip fly isn’t…

I also do think it’s hot when a guy can unbutton and use the fly waistband to do all aiming and shaking if makes  sense  it’s fascinating  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, numberten said:

I wear Levi's 501 button-fly jeans and although I like them, it would be a chore to piss through the fly so I usually just undo the top two buttons and go over the top.

When you go over the top are you able to aim without having to hold it.  I find that part fascinating to  

4 hours ago, Liketowatchhim said:

When you go over the top are you able to aim without having to hold it.  I find that part fascinating to  

I personally unbutton and unzip the fly, pull my underwear waistaband down with a thumb and then flop my penis over the top of it and let loose.

• Love 1

On the subject of flies: who designs the flies in underwear? Because since my body started changing and certain parts started to grow to adult proportion, I’ve found that no underwear has a properly accessible fly. I stopped wearing boxers entirely because the hole tends to just… be open so that my junk can venture out out into the wilds of my pants whenever it pleases, which seems to be “whatever time would be the least opportune.”

but I can’t even make use of the fly in briefs or boxer briefs because the elastic is constricting on the sides. 
I’m basically forced to flop out over the waistband if I want to get any urinating done. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2