Anyone piss in others Food or drink?

Earlier this year when hungry i decided to make egg fried rice and I was feeling rather naughty so I made sure the kitchen door was shut and filled the pan with rice and I let out the pee that had been building up in my bladder, it wasn't much sadly and only lasted about ten seconds or something like that but the idea drove me mad and hastily filled the pan with kettle water to compensate to my contribution, as I cooked my rice all I could smell was my pee and it made me paranoid as I don't live alone, I ended up finishing my rice, I drained it, fried a couple of eggs and mixed them together on a frying pan for a few minutes. After i plated it up I realised I cooked a little too much rice and right around that time somone I live with came home and realised from my plate I had enough to share, I ended up bullshiting a excuse that I hadn't eaten all day and processeded to eat my food in my room. Surprisingly the egg fried rice was rather nice and the saltiness from my pee only complemented the food.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Once I made a pizza and I used my pee for the pizza dough. This was a long time ago, when me and my then girlfriend now wife lived with her mom, while we were between places. Once I finished my pizza, my MIL and wife came home and were starwing. I couldn't hold them back from eating a slice or two. Never told anyone this 😅

Initially the whole pizza was intended just for me.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2023 at 6:14 PM, TylerHasFun said:

I love this website!  You guys are amazing.  Bunch of men, pissing everywhere.

And on that note, How about pissing in food?  This is probably more fucked up of anything I do to my friends.  When at their places, all of whom live by themselves, I will open up the fridge and piss in their orange juice, or their left overs. Just a bit so it's not so very noticeable. I've then watched them unknowingly pour a drink of something I've pissed in for themself or others and watch them drink it.  Not realizing anything 

One friend will watch me piss in another friend's food and laugh and watch the unknowing one drink.  Little do they know, that I do the same to their food too and another friend watches and laughs.  So all my friend group have basically been eating and drinking my piss, for years. 

Fucked up I know,  but I get so fucking turned on. 

<edit> I forgot to mention, so I don't really do it as much anymore.  One of my friends told me that he had been pissing in my drinks too, on many occasions.   I was impressed. I didn't taste anything.  I wonder if someone told them that I did it too.  I don't know because when he told me he was laughing about it and so was I.  Anyways, I told him I did the same to his as well.  He laughed, called me an asshole and punched my shoulder. But we were good sports about it.   They are getting more daring too.  Atleast with me.  Lol, it's only fair

Just reading your stories I can't help but think you're quite a professional in the pissing field 😋

• Like 2

A couple of years ago, I  was helping a friend prepare for a small party in his home. We were brewing pots of coffee, and he jokingly suggested we pee into a couple of the glass coffee pots used for making the coffee.  Well, it turned into a "I dare you to, " and we both pissed into the coffee pots before adding the water to make the coffee. One guest complemented my friend on the great-tasting brew.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/15/2023 at 10:42 AM, Rider028 said:

It will freeze. We would do that when it was just us or only put them in each other's drinks with others around. 

Yes , they will , Ruth makes special ice cubes .. 😂 but she will drink lots of ice water , then make ice cubes . She is always thinking of how to please me .It's really nice to relax watch a movie with her next to me ,,,, drinking her

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
34 minutes ago, K9bro said:

I think I have pissed in literally every single straight guy friends food or drink I’ve ever had. When I was in the service I would cum in my sergeants coffee cup every morning and wipe out the extra so there was just enough in there that he wouldn’t notice. We had individual lockers in our offices and I routinely would open his and piss on his clothes, once when I went over to his house for a bon fire I snuck off to use the restroom and emptied and entire beer bladder on the man’s bed. Idk why but I had an obsession with that man. I don’t think he ever found any of it out theres also a lot more I did to him 

That's some pretty alpha moves ! So hot 🔥! Would love to hear more from you

• Hot 1
On 11/22/2023 at 11:53 AM, Brutus said:

Not me but when I worked at Burger King back in 2015, we had this hot manager, early 20s brunette with lots of tattoos, short tempered. About 5'6, thick curvy build. I was closing with her one night when she spit in a customers drink. The guy was known to show up right before close and make big orders that kept us late. Fast food workers hate people like that...So asshole pulled up to drive through, and was complaining that we couldn't make it fresh (we could've, just weren't going to) Before he was at the window to pay, she walked back into the kitchen with his drink she'd filled, and spit in it were cameras couldn't see her. 2 big mouthfulls. She bagged his food and handed everything to him with a straight face. Normally I wouldn't condone that, but I was jaded by that point. I joked that she should've peed in his drink, she said she would but it would be a mess. She did admit to having peed in a customers drink years before though, at a different restaurant.

Another thing I want to mention is I still remember vividly seeing her ass one night after we were closed and cleaning. She had on tight black leggings and squatted down to clean under the front counter. Her shirt was above waist level and her bare ass was so exposed it seemed intentional. She had NO underwear and I saw hair in her crack. Almost her entire ass was out for maybe 15 seconds before she stood up. One of the hottest things I remember from there. I also discovered she didn't wash her hands in the restroom. Lots of memories from that place.

Yikes, guy must've had to seriously been a dick for that to happen. This is why I am never rude to ANYONE that has to make my food. I even hate sending things back and if I DO, I always watch them and come in. If I feel like something will happen to my food if it's not correct, I'd quickly get my money back and not go back ever.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
22 hours ago, K9bro said:

I think I have pissed in literally every single straight guy friends food or drink I’ve ever had. When I was in the service I would cum in my sergeants coffee cup every morning and wipe out the extra so there was just enough in there that he wouldn’t notice. We had individual lockers in our offices and I routinely would open his and piss on his clothes, once when I went over to his house for a bon fire I snuck off to use the restroom and emptied and entire beer bladder on the man’s bed. Idk why but I had an obsession with that man. I don’t think he ever found any of it out theres also a lot more I did to him 

Fuck yeah bro, you sound like my kinda guy

• Like 1