Anyone piss in others Food or drink?

30 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I haven’t but my friend pissed in his landlord’s pineapple soda. My friend and his girlfriend were renting a room in the house and the landlord John lived there as well. My friends girlfriend told him he should do it. He did too! 🤣 It was one of those large 3 liter soda bottles or store brand soda. 

He said he started pissing in the soda, and when he got full stream, his girlfriend told him to stop. He said he couldn’t stop once he got going. He finishes in the bottle, shakes it up and places the bottle back in the refrigerator. 

Landlord comes in some time after, all hot and sweaty from cutting the grass, removes the soda cap and guzzles it right from the bottle. It didn’t appear he suspected anything. 

My friend did piss in a half full bottle and it was a large bottle. Now I must remind him of this. It occurred in the summer of 2001. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fucking sweet!  When you watch them take a drink, making sounds of being refreshed, and then they keep drinking. It's so fucking hot.  It's like you're marking your territory 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Dude, that's fucked but in a hot way. I haven't personally done that besides sampling my own golden nectar in a mixed drink once or twice. I think part of what is so exciting for me about pissing is having other people know that I pissed there. If I'm doing it discreetly and they'll never know, I might as well not have done it at all. Having friends there watching you do that though is right up my alley. Your buddies and you sound like you know how to have a good time.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jongreen631 said:

Dude, that's fucked but in a hot way. I haven't personally done that besides sampling my own golden nectar in a mixed drink once or twice. I think part of what is so exciting for me about pissing is having other people know that I pissed there. If I'm doing it discreetly and they'll never know, I might as well not have done it at all. Having friends there watching you do that though is right up my alley. Your buddies and you sound like you know how to have

Lol it is fucked.  But even if nobody saw you piss, the thought of them drinking your piss unknowingly or if you watch them do it, it's intense man.

But yeah man, they are crazy. I can't believe I didn't realize he was doing it to me. I think the more I do what I do around them, the more daring they are getting too. I love it though.  Give me time. And they'll be pissing like a champ soon enough.  

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
5 minutes ago, on the porch said:

Just one time , long ago at a party , one guy was shit faced ( drunk) , and acting like a fool, so , when he wasn't looking I took his bottle of beer , went into the kitchen , and pissed in the beer , I put it down by him , and he took it drank it down , a 50/50 mix , then said AHHHH   great shit 

Give me more. Lololololol, he never knew 

That's awesome man.  It feels good doesn't it?

8 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

I love this website!  You guys are amazing.  Bunch of men, pissing everywhere.

And on that note, How about pissing in food?  This is probably more fucked up of anything I do to my friends.  When at their places, all of whom live by themselves, I will open up the fridge and piss in their orange juice, or their left overs. Just a bit so it's not so very noticeable. I've then watched them unknowingly pour a drink of something I've pissed in for themself or others and watch them drink it.  Not realizing anything 

One friend will watch me piss in another friend's food and laugh and watch the unknowing one drink.  Little do they know, that I do the same to their food too and another friend watches and laughs.  So all my friend group have basically been eating and drinking my piss, for years. 

Fucked up I know,  but I get so fucking turned on. 

<edit> I forgot to mention, so I don't really do it as much anymore.  One of my friends told me that he had been pissing in my drinks too, on many occasions.   I was impressed. I didn't taste anything.  I wonder if someone told them that I did it too.  I don't know because when he told me he was laughing about it and so was I.  Anyways, I told him I did the same to his as well.  He laughed, called me an asshole and punched my shoulder. But we were good sports about it.   They are getting more daring too.  Atleast with me.  Lol, it's only fair

It sounds lovely. I wouldn’t mind if you peed in my fridge. It is fucked up and sexy at the same time. I have peed in my coffee and on fruit. 💖My lemonade needs topping up. 💦

• Cheeky 2
  • Hot 2
18 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

It sounds lovely. I wouldn’t mind if you peed in my fridge. It is fucked up and sexy at the same time. I have peed in my coffee and on fruit. 💖My lemonade needs topping up. 💦

Sure thing. I'll do it when you're not looking

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2023 at 7:21 PM, Wolfenstar13 said:

I've done this several times now. Sometimes when I pick up drinks for friends, or this one hot chick I worked with. I'd top it off with a little piss before I delivered it.

Hell yeah dude!  Watching them drink it is hot as hell aint it?

9 hours ago, Rider028 said:

My first wife would have her friends over for margaritas and I would play bartender. When I brought the second batch out I would get a devilish grin from her because she knew there would be something special in those drinks. The more they drank the more the recipe changed. It turned her on so much knowing what her friends were drinking. That was a long time ago and I probably wouldn't do that to that extent again but on the rare occasion that I get to fix my current wife a drink, she unknowingly gets aa extra shot thrown in.

Playing bartender sounds awesome.  I always kind of wanted to piss in an ice tray and make ice cubes so my friends would put them in their drinks, but I don't know if that'd work too well.  I dont know how well piss freezes either

• Love 1