any guys here ever piss in a crowded area?

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

More in line with your actual question though, I have peed in alleyways and corners on roads on a night out with other people walking past.   I have often been seen by people walking past and mostly they don't say anything.

That's hot.  I love when people step over or hop out of your stream or puddle.  Sometimes they can't and they step in it and I can hear them mumble shit, or fucks sake. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The most crowded place I've ever gone is the side of the interstate when I was caught in a traffic jam. I think I was on my way back from Chicago and I hadn't gone before leaving because it was only a 2 hour drive, but about 10 minutes out from my destination I got stuck in traffic, probably due to some accident or something. Traffic was dead stopped and after about 30 minutes I really couldn't take it anymore. I got out of my car, walked over to the ditch just beyond the shoulder and pissed into it. There wasn't really anywhere to take cover, so anyone could see me and what I was doing. Given the circumstances, though, I was sure no one could blame me.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/17/2023 at 11:45 PM, Ms. Tito said:

One night my sister snuck me into a bar when I was under 21, and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get in and use the bathroom, so I just peed in a corner between the side of a building and a chain link fence. 

I would like to clarify that I am not a guy

The most crowded one I had was near a busy train station. Had to pee bad but the toilets were a far walk away, so I tried to hide in a little spot for bike parking to pee. Bunch of people walked passed as I was peeing but I just didn't look back, just kept looking at my pee stream.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/26/2023 at 10:05 AM, Alfresco said:

The most crowded place I peed was on the pool deck of a cruise ship whilst watching a belly flop competition.   

More in line with your actual question though, I have peed in alleyways and corners on roads on a night out with other people walking past.   I have often been seen by people walking past and mostly they don't say anything.

Peeing in alleyways and corners is great! 

• Agree 3
  • 4 weeks later...