Question for the ladies?

19 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Like if for example if a guy friend invited me to his house and he tells us me to pee  anywhere he’s going to get what he wants 

I'm assuming you're also saying that if you get invited to the house you're going to leave a mess whether he likes it or not but if he tells you he's really into it then you're going to make an even bigger mess. Am I correct?

26 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

I'm assuming you're also saying that if you get invited to the house you're going to leave a mess whether he likes it or not but if he tells you he's really into it then you're going to make an even bigger mess. Am I correct?

Yes this is a correct statement

• Hot 3
3 hours ago, this is interesting said:

That is basically the idea about this dream.    There is very little limitations,     I have actually had this fantasy for awhile and thought about it I do appreciate all the comments and input.    Maybe it will help me have it actually happen.  The biggest issue is finding ppl close and \or true to what they say they will do.    Guess Indiana is a dry state.    Lmao

28 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Oh god yeah. I would be so honored and happy to use someone else’s house as my personal urinal. Sometimes I like to pretend I’m outside pissing, it feels more natural. But I looooce carpet pissing, standing to pee on the floor or spray walls and furniture. I like peeing in sinks, plants, out windows, you name it!

U sound amazing      I am sure u r no where near me though

11 hours ago, LeatherGrrl said:

I’d have no issue emptying my bladder around somebody’s house, I have always wanted to pee on someone’s carpet

Carpets like parking garages and stairs are meant for pissing. If you want to be quite, piss on carpet. If you want to piss down the stairs, carpet has you, need to squat? carpet once again swoops in. At my first job out of school I was working in a cube farm in an obviously carpeting building and had a late night. I don't recommend shit corporate jobs but I pissed on so many cubicle walls, down the stairs, or the carpet and even jerked off in the stairwell all while getting paid it was almost worth it.

All go fourth and piss. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2023 at 1:36 PM, Bacardi said:

As long as I knew them, sure lol. 

Don't know about peeing at my ex's house cause I prefer to pee for leisure rather than revenge. If I could pee anywhere in my own house I'd do it in a heartbeat 🤷🏽‍♀️

Revenge pee. Lololol ,, good one 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 6:33 PM, cowboy73 said:

Ladies if given the opportunity would you go to someone's house and not use the toilet for 16-24 hours, but basically just go anywhere and everywhere per their fantasy request

Maybe even do it with the mind set that it is your ex's house that you hate.  

No clean up on your part, just have fun with it

Yes. Yes. And did I mention yes?  😃 

For me, revenge is not a motivator, but pissing on floors and furniture without having to clean it up I would do in a heartbeat. Even better if I had friends to do it with.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

For me, revenge is not a motivator, but pissing on floors and furniture without having to clean it up I would do in a heartbeat. Even better if I had friends to do it with.

Never can find anyone somewhat close that is willing.      Maybe one day.    Would be fun if it ever actually happens 

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm as a fantasy maybe, yes?

If that person genuinely wants me to pee around the house, maybe MAYBE MAYBEEEEE I will.

But they need to reassure me a thousand times that they want it and cleaning up is also not an issue.

But I would not do this as a way of seeking revenge.

• Love 1
On 12/5/2023 at 7:51 AM, Sonnenschein said:

Would you only do it with someone you know or you will go into a house even if you don't know them and completely drench their house with friends and leave?

17 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Revenge at a friends.....🤔...what did they do?

Not revenge at a friends. Revenge at someone's place with friends lol. Anyway not going to much details, that person went above and beyond in being really really rude to a friend, so we drench her place in return.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kittykiss said:

Not revenge at a friends. Revenge at someone's place with friends lol. Anyway not going to much details, that person went above and beyond in being really really rude to a friend, so we drench her place in return.

🤔🤔  ok. You dont have to say what the situation  was. Im curious what did you drench? Was it basic things or did you really went to personal stuff?

11 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

🤔🤔  ok. You dont have to say what the situation  was. Im curious what did you drench? Was it basic things or did you really went to personal stuff?

Not any personal stuff no. We drenched the carpet, the couch, walls, a few cushions, kitchen floor

• Love 1
  • Hot 1