Taking ALL requests!

Hi, great to hear that you want to share it with us.

It depends on what you are into, I would love to see you release your pee in naughty ways.

If you wanna do it at home maybe pee on your bed or couch or you could wet yourself with your legs up a wall so that the pee runs up your body/clothes. It could also be fun to see how far you can pee or make many puddles or over your place, in every spot you feel okay with. 

Outside I would prefer messing something up like a public bathroom, a changing room, a store aisle, a stairwell, beneath a restaurants table or on some public transport.

If you really wanna go out of your way; a compilation of you peeing on anything in a hotel room would be so hot.

Edited by nenTyp

I, for one, would love to hear any stories you have (especially about the frat party golden shower). But if you want to do something really naughty, I would sneakily piss on a friends couch, in the car, or on the carpet somewhere they wouldn't find it. I've never done stuff like that myself but I've always wanted to see someone make the attempt.

Hi Kitty! So kind to ask, but never feel pressured! I guess, besides the trampoline fun, I guess you ve been enjoying some other fun too... if you want, feel free to share so we can think of something new for you.

Desperation, that's always as much fun to do as see and for variation there's different locations and what you're wearing.

Peeing in something glass (love that loud sound of it filling up and the splash of the hot stream) then maybe decide how you use it; drink or pour over, naked or clothed.

I enjoy some wet and messy side of peeplay, if you haven't explored it that can be a lot of fun.

Edited by Styx