Cabin at the Lake pee adventures

23 minutes ago, Remi said:

Nice one again. The stage is yours! 😂 Don't you think that someone might hear you as it seems pretty loud?

The lake is only a few feet away and I figure that if anyone hears through a window or something, they’ll think it’s an animal in the lake or something. So far I don’t think anyone would suspect I’m up to anything! If anyone asks why I’m out and about, I’m stargazing 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

The lake is only a few feet away and I figure that if anyone hears through a window or something, they’ll think it’s an animal in the lake or something. So far I don’t think anyone would suspect I’m up to anything! If anyone asks why I’m out and about, I’m stargazing 😉

I imagine a random couple strolling nearby..

'Wow, this is so romantic. The nature, the lake and the lovely sound of the waterfall!' 'Waterfall?! There is a waterfall here?!'

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Remi said:

I imagine a random couple strolling nearby..

'Wow, this is so romantic. The nature, the lake and the lovely sound of the waterfall!' 'Waterfall?! There is a waterfall here?!'

The way the lake front is set up makes it almost impossible to walk along the shore 😂 but if they did manage to do so in the middle of the night, I would welcome them to the show 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

I was out stargazing a couple times, as well. Too bad I didn't run across you.

Now that's it's light here, the only star you could see would be a shooting one. 😁

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

Update on the naughty pissing I was able to do today, during my last day at the cabin:

1. I woke up around 7:30am absolutely desperate to pee - I had to rub myself a little to help distract myself so I could get up without wetting myself in the process. I knew that volume-wise it wouldn’t be much due to my overactive bladder at night. I ran into my friend on my way to the bathroom and just took yesterday’s recycling (2 clear 16 oz drink cups and a few pieces of cardboard) and said I was going to the bathroom and also taking this up to the recycling. My friend just said “ok” and went back to reading. I booked it to the bathroom and used one of the cups to pee in. I filled the cup a little over halfway, so maybe about 9 oz or 250 mL. I dumped the cup in the toilet and stashed the empty cup behind the garbage can for future use. 

2. We made breakfast and cleaned up, relaxed for a bit and decided to go get coffees. One friend took ages getting ready and I began to feel the need to pee building. I planned for my next pee to be something I could do at the beach in my swimsuit, but if we were going to take ages getting ready, then 30 minutes to go get the coffee, I was getting concerned about being able to hold it with the fluid I had drank. When I was waiting in line at the coffee shop (which was so slow) I was basically doing the potty dance. Every few minutes I would get a wave of desperation contracting my bladder until it actually hurt, but I refused to go use the bathroom at the shop. When we finally got back to the cabin, I knew I wouldn’t make it to the beach with how desperate I was, so I went to the bathroom again. Using the same 16 oz cup, I held it up between my legs and released a strong stream into it. The relief felt amazing, considering how bad I had to go. I didn’t even think about the size of the container, but as my stream was going strong and filling the cup I had a momentary worry that I would overflow the cup. When I’m this desperate, once I start I can’t stop at all, so this would be a problem. Luckily just as I was worrying, my stream began to slow and taper off. The last few dribbles escaped and I pulled the cup away, rubbing my labia on the edge to ‘wipe off’. I had filled the cup almost to the top, I had only about an inch of room. I poured the cup into the toilet and stashed the cup again.

3. A few hours later I was in my swimsuit at the beach and felt the urge to pee coming on. Once I was fairly desperate, I grabbed my floatie and got into the water. My floatie is designed so you have a bit of a blown up ‘bench’ to sit on  and then there’s a u-shape tube part. Basically, your entire lower half is in the water but being supported by this blown up piece. So I sat down in my floatie and got comfortable, then relaxed my bladder and let the warmth surround me in the water. I then left my bladder relaxed over the next hour as I floated and had a couple ciders, letting my pee trickle out whenever I got the slightest bit in my bladder. 

4. When I ran out of my drink I decided to get out and head up to the cabin to grab another one. I made sure to relax my bladder before I got out, and let out a good 5 second spurt before getting up . As I was heading across the beach, my friend calls me over to see this weird caterpillar she found (I know it’s random 😂). She needed my help relocating him, so we worked together to get him on a high up branch of a nearby tree. As we were standing deciding what to do, however, I felt my bladder twinge hard like I had to go pee fairly badly. Hadn’t I just released my bladder fully in the water mere seconds ago? Apparently the position while I was floating didn’t let me fully empty my bladder, so when I stood on the beach it actually had quite a bit left. I was dripping wet from the water and had drops running down from my long hair all down my body, so I figured I could relax my bladder here to keep it going. I slowly relaxed, letting my pee go through my swimsuit and run down my legs. I didn’t realize just how much there was in my bladder when I decided to just let it go, I figured I would pee for maybe 5 seconds or so, just add a bit to the wet sand by my feet. Surprisingly, although my stream was slow (painstakingly controlled as I was trying to not gush any large amounts which would be noticeable) it just kept coming and coming and coming. I must’ve peed for 15-20 seconds, which was crazy because I thought I was empty! I did this while standing next to my friend and helping her relocate this caterpillar, and she was none the wiser. I kicked up some sand after to cover the suspiciously large puddles of wet sand by my feet. I headed up to the cabin, pushing out one more spurt as I was walking across the grass. I cleaned off my feet and headed inside to the fridge. I was still dripping a little bit, and when I bent down to the bottom to grab a drink off the door of the fridge, my bladder decided it couldn’t take the pressure after being so relaxed and let out a spurt that ran down my legs and joined the tiny wet spots on the floor. I thought about wiping it up with a paper towel, but I glanced at it and couldn’t tell it was yellow (well hydrated!) so I just left it. I knew it would dry quickly. 

5. I sat on the beach for a bit and let the pressure build as I had another drink + my second full water bottle in 2 hours. Within 1 hour of letting all my pee out on the beach, I was desperate and squirming in my chair. At this point one friend had gone up to the cabin and had showered and was sitting out on the deck with the stair I’ve perched on before, and there were quite a few people around. I decided the easiest way to pee was to get back in the water and relax, so I did and I let myself relax for another hour before getting out. 

6. I of course peed in the shower as I cleaned myself off from the beach residue… and I also got the chance to rub my clit and cum in the shower which was very nice. 

7. We made dinner, cleaned up, did a bit of packing/organizing, and sat down for a bit. I had 1 glass of water, but I guess I was a bit dehydrated because I didn’t need to pee again until bedtime nearly 6 hours after my shower. Tonight I’m in the single room by myself with the balcony door to the porch which leads to the step I always perch on. After everyone was in their rooms, I quickly took off my shorts and panties and snuck out the balcony door to my favourite step. I perched on the edge and let out a relatively soft stream to empty my bladder before bed. I didn’t need to go that much, but I wanted to make sure I could get a few hours of sleep uninterrupted by my bladder. 

8. I woke up 3 hours later needing to pee pretty desperately, so I headed out to the porch again. I had intended on wandering down to the beach perhaps, the concrete platform or perhaps a chair could use a marking from me. Unfortunately, I encountered the sprinklers being on, and I had no choice but to stay put on the balcony. Hearing the sprinklers just increased my desperation. I hadn’t taken off my panties beforehand because I was intending to walk around, so I did end up giving my panties a little wet spot on them before I managed to get them off, set them aside and release a strong jet of pee onto the wooden boards of the porch step (I had to stay away from the edge as the sprinklers were reaching there). I didn’t think about how loud it would be. My friends’ window was only about 15 feet away, and my pee splattered loudly on the wooden boards of the deck. To me, it was the unmistakeable sound of pee hitting a solid ground and splattering. To them if they were awake and heard? I hope they thought it was something to do with the sprinklers, as they make a weird noise when they start and end the cycle.  Sorry to report the deck was already a little wet from the sprinklers so there’s no real puddle to show, but I do have a few videos: https://www.erome.com/a/DaEypcCI

Also, I ended up getting a bit of a sunburn on the top of my boobs that I apparently missed while wearing a different swimsuit and applying sunscreen. Thought I’d share a pic of my other swimsuit that I wore to try to even out the burn/tan: 

IMG_8209.thumb.jpeg.0daa273dc3bff156981ea0b5f2f8db70.jpegIMG_8212.thumb.jpeg.cc5f95e09491766596c9204e5f660ed8.jpeg

A wonderful write up of your day's pee adventures, thank you! And the photos of your boobs ... well! An amazing bonus 😍. You're very good to your PF friends. Thank you xx

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

Update on the naughty pissing I was able to do today, during my last day at the cabin:

1. I woke up around 7:30am absolutely desperate to pee - I had to rub myself a little to help distract myself so I could get up without wetting myself in the process. I knew that volume-wise it wouldn’t be much due to my overactive bladder at night. I ran into my friend on my way to the bathroom and just took yesterday’s recycling (2 clear 16 oz drink cups and a few pieces of cardboard) and said I was going to the bathroom and also taking this up to the recycling. My friend just said “ok” and went back to reading. I booked it to the bathroom and used one of the cups to pee in. I filled the cup a little over halfway, so maybe about 9 oz or 250 mL. I dumped the cup in the toilet and stashed the empty cup behind the garbage can for future use. 

2. We made breakfast and cleaned up, relaxed for a bit and decided to go get coffees. One friend took ages getting ready and I began to feel the need to pee building. I planned for my next pee to be something I could do at the beach in my swimsuit, but if we were going to take ages getting ready, then 30 minutes to go get the coffee, I was getting concerned about being able to hold it with the fluid I had drank. When I was waiting in line at the coffee shop (which was so slow) I was basically doing the potty dance. Every few minutes I would get a wave of desperation contracting my bladder until it actually hurt, but I refused to go use the bathroom at the shop. When we finally got back to the cabin, I knew I wouldn’t make it to the beach with how desperate I was, so I went to the bathroom again. Using the same 16 oz cup, I held it up between my legs and released a strong stream into it. The relief felt amazing, considering how bad I had to go. I didn’t even think about the size of the container, but as my stream was going strong and filling the cup I had a momentary worry that I would overflow the cup. When I’m this desperate, once I start I can’t stop at all, so this would be a problem. Luckily just as I was worrying, my stream began to slow and taper off. The last few dribbles escaped and I pulled the cup away, rubbing my labia on the edge to ‘wipe off’. I had filled the cup almost to the top, I had only about an inch of room. I poured the cup into the toilet and stashed the cup again.

3. A few hours later I was in my swimsuit at the beach and felt the urge to pee coming on. Once I was fairly desperate, I grabbed my floatie and got into the water. My floatie is designed so you have a bit of a blown up ‘bench’ to sit on  and then there’s a u-shape tube part. Basically, your entire lower half is in the water but being supported by this blown up piece. So I sat down in my floatie and got comfortable, then relaxed my bladder and let the warmth surround me in the water. I then left my bladder relaxed over the next hour as I floated and had a couple ciders, letting my pee trickle out whenever I got the slightest bit in my bladder. 

4. When I ran out of my drink I decided to get out and head up to the cabin to grab another one. I made sure to relax my bladder before I got out, and let out a good 5 second spurt before getting up . As I was heading across the beach, my friend calls me over to see this weird caterpillar she found (I know it’s random 😂). She needed my help relocating him, so we worked together to get him on a high up branch of a nearby tree. As we were standing deciding what to do, however, I felt my bladder twinge hard like I had to go pee fairly badly. Hadn’t I just released my bladder fully in the water mere seconds ago? Apparently the position while I was floating didn’t let me fully empty my bladder, so when I stood on the beach it actually had quite a bit left. I was dripping wet from the water and had drops running down from my long hair all down my body, so I figured I could relax my bladder here to keep it going. I slowly relaxed, letting my pee go through my swimsuit and run down my legs. I didn’t realize just how much there was in my bladder when I decided to just let it go, I figured I would pee for maybe 5 seconds or so, just add a bit to the wet sand by my feet. Surprisingly, although my stream was slow (painstakingly controlled as I was trying to not gush any large amounts which would be noticeable) it just kept coming and coming and coming. I must’ve peed for 15-20 seconds, which was crazy because I thought I was empty! I did this while standing next to my friend and helping her relocate this caterpillar, and she was none the wiser. I kicked up some sand after to cover the suspiciously large puddles of wet sand by my feet. I headed up to the cabin, pushing out one more spurt as I was walking across the grass. I cleaned off my feet and headed inside to the fridge. I was still dripping a little bit, and when I bent down to the bottom to grab a drink off the door of the fridge, my bladder decided it couldn’t take the pressure after being so relaxed and let out a spurt that ran down my legs and joined the tiny wet spots on the floor. I thought about wiping it up with a paper towel, but I glanced at it and couldn’t tell it was yellow (well hydrated!) so I just left it. I knew it would dry quickly. 

5. I sat on the beach for a bit and let the pressure build as I had another drink + my second full water bottle in 2 hours. Within 1 hour of letting all my pee out on the beach, I was desperate and squirming in my chair. At this point one friend had gone up to the cabin and had showered and was sitting out on the deck with the stair I’ve perched on before, and there were quite a few people around. I decided the easiest way to pee was to get back in the water and relax, so I did and I let myself relax for another hour before getting out. 

6. I of course peed in the shower as I cleaned myself off from the beach residue… and I also got the chance to rub my clit and cum in the shower which was very nice. 

7. We made dinner, cleaned up, did a bit of packing/organizing, and sat down for a bit. I had 1 glass of water, but I guess I was a bit dehydrated because I didn’t need to pee again until bedtime nearly 6 hours after my shower. Tonight I’m in the single room by myself with the balcony door to the porch which leads to the step I always perch on. After everyone was in their rooms, I quickly took off my shorts and panties and snuck out the balcony door to my favourite step. I perched on the edge and let out a relatively soft stream to empty my bladder before bed. I didn’t need to go that much, but I wanted to make sure I could get a few hours of sleep uninterrupted by my bladder. 

8. I woke up 3 hours later needing to pee pretty desperately, so I headed out to the porch again. I had intended on wandering down to the beach perhaps, the concrete platform or perhaps a chair could use a marking from me. Unfortunately, I encountered the sprinklers being on, and I had no choice but to stay put on the balcony. Hearing the sprinklers just increased my desperation. I hadn’t taken off my panties beforehand because I was intending to walk around, so I did end up giving my panties a little wet spot on them before I managed to get them off, set them aside and release a strong jet of pee onto the wooden boards of the porch step (I had to stay away from the edge as the sprinklers were reaching there). I didn’t think about how loud it would be. My friends’ window was only about 15 feet away, and my pee splattered loudly on the wooden boards of the deck. To me, it was the unmistakeable sound of pee hitting a solid ground and splattering. To them if they were awake and heard? I hope they thought it was something to do with the sprinklers, as they make a weird noise when they start and end the cycle.  Sorry to report the deck was already a little wet from the sprinklers so there’s no real puddle to show, but I do have a few videos: https://www.erome.com/a/DaEypcCI

Also, I ended up getting a bit of a sunburn on the top of my boobs that I apparently missed while wearing a different swimsuit and applying sunscreen. Thought I’d share a pic of my other swimsuit that I wore to try to even out the burn/tan: 

IMG_8209.thumb.jpeg.0daa273dc3bff156981ea0b5f2f8db70.jpegIMG_8212.thumb.jpeg.cc5f95e09491766596c9204e5f660ed8.jpeg

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. I do hope you have many more stories for us in the future.

• Love 1

Well done barely using the bathroom without anyone noticing. 

Them talking about your bladder of steel while your peeing in the sand next to them will never not be funny.

Though I would think that they pee in the ocean too, at least I don't know anyone who doesn't no matter if they have the fetish.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, nenTyp said:

Well done barely using the bathroom without anyone noticing. 

Them talking about your bladder of steel while your peeing in the sand next to them will never not be funny.

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, nenTyp said:

Though I would think that they pee in the ocean too, at least I don't know anyone who doesn't no matter if they have the fetish.

I had said this last year, and it remains true, my friends that were there with me are boring vanilla people who actually get out of the water, dry off, and go to the bathroom to go pee. I don’t know anyone else who does that when you’re at a lake or in the ocean really! 😂

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

Thanks everyone for the support 😁

I have arrived back home sadly, nothing interesting to report from this morning or the roadtrip home. I ended up needing to use the toilet when I woke up and before we left. On the trip home, I had my friend of many years with me in the car, and she would’ve given me an incredulous look and called me out if I said I needed to stop and pee anywhere 😂 and also, the route home we were driving through has a small town or rest stop every 15-30 minutes, there’s no way she would’ve believed me that I had to go right now and couldn’t wait for the next bathroom. 

The city I live in is highly pedestrian populated, there’s loads of people walking around nearby at all times of the day and night, so I doubt you’ll hear any more stories from me for a while. If something comes up though, I’ll try to share it! 

Well it's been a blast, thanks 🙂 And here's to the next time!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

I had said this last year, and it remains true, my friends that were there with me are boring vanilla people who actually get out of the water, dry off, and go to the bathroom to go pee. I don’t know anyone else who does that when you’re at a lake or in the ocean really! 😂

That is really sad, I can't believe they take that effort just to have less fun😔.

At least you tip the scales of this friend group towards a more sensible approach.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I too am sad, for both you and for me, that your adventures have come to a stop. I guess, like all good things, they must end. But, I somehow think you'll find a way to make your boring city life interesting. If, no, when that happens, I'm sure your friends here would love to hear.

5 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

If something comes up though, I’ll try to share it! 

That's great to hear. Although, I'm more interested in what comes out! 😝

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well thank you @Alygal1331 for keeping us informed throughout your trip.   You have been very good to us.   Those most recent videos show that you can pee a real torrent and I really appreciate you sharing them.   The photo of your gorgeous boobs is an extra added bonus for sure.

I love the fact that you have managed to incorporate so much peeing into your time at the cabin and not be called out by your friends, although I find it very weird that they get out of the water to pee - who does that?   I think you have the far better idea of peeing anywhere convenient.  Maybe one day you could convert them to see the error of their ways, but I do appreciate that many people don't think like us.

Sorry to hear that you are going to be much more restricted now that you are back home.   Seems such a shame when you clearly enjoy peeing outside a lot.   Maybe you can find some nice quite corner or hidden location that you could use at times of least people movement.   Good luck.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2
On 8/13/2023 at 7:08 AM, Alygal1331 said:

You have really nice boobs

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 12:56 AM, Alygal1331 said:

I don’t know if you remember my couple of threads from last August about being at my family cabin with a couple friends, but I’m back for my annual vacation here again. I arrived on Sun Aug 6 and we leave Sun Aug 13.

For context, my grandparents have a small 2 bedroom + kitchen/living room cabin at a lake, and the property is shared between them and 3 other couples (all in their 80’s) who own the other cabins. There are 3 cabins and 1 house, along with private beach shared between the cabins. The owners lend out the cabin to their kids and grandkids, so sometimes it’s busy here with 6-8 people in each cabin, and sometimes no one’s here. The cabin has an outdoor bathroom (with electricity and plumbing) about 30 feet away. Each cabin has their own “washroom” with a toilet (no sink) and the cabins all share a shower room. 

We arrived to a very very busy week with 15 other people around at the other cabins on the property. Everyone was on their way home as their week at the lake was ending, so by Monday at noon (about 24 hours after we arrived) my friends and I were alone at the property, except for the couple that own the house. They keep to themselves and rarely go outside, so we have only seen them once in the past 4 days. 

Also, I have a weak bladder when I’m sleeping so I usually end up going to the bathroom 2-3 times each night. Here that can be pretty annoying in poor weather or when the sprinklers are on! It was raining a couple of nights and last night I only escaped the sprinklers by mere seconds. 

So far, I’ve done the following naughty pees:

1. First and second night I slept in the bedroom with the door to the porch by myself, and I went outside each night 3 times to pee. I was wearing some large, loose sleep shorts and a tank top. The legs are quite wide and without any panties underneath, there’s quite the breeze. I usually wake up desperate to pee, and end up having to rush outside to go. The first and second pees I pulled aside the leg of my sleep shorts, perched on the edge of the porch steps, and released my bladder. For the rest, I pulled my shorts to my knees and squatted in the grass and released a torrent of pee. It was very relieving each time and it’s surprising how desperate I got between pees without drinking more fluids! 

2. Third and fourth nights I was sharing a room with another friend. She sleeps pretty soundly but I no longer had access to the porch or the steps I sat on before. It was raining hard on the third night, and I had to go so desperately, so I opened the front door, closed it and squatted in front of it on the other porch. I peed right on the front doormat and porch, knowing the rain would wash it away. I peed in that same spot 2 more times that night and no one was the wiser. The next morning, my friends walked over that mat multiple times, not knowing I had released a full bladder on there 3x last night. On the fourth night I peed right in front of the bathroom door on the little platform and left a big wet mark, knowing the sprinklers were going on in an hour and my friends both sleep through the night. 

3. Today we spent tons of time on the beach and in the lake which was perfect for some discrete naughty pees while with my friends. I had a large ice coffee, 2 large glasses of water, and a few rum and Coke’s (that always gets me feeling desperate with the alcohol). We were down at the beach from about 10am to 4pm, and I swear I went pee about 7-8 times. 
The first time I was lying on a floatie in the water, partially submerged and just released my bladder. The second time was the same thing but I was mostly above the water and if you were watching me you probably would’ve noticed. The third time, I had just gotten out of the water where I had jumped in and gotten my hair wet, so I was soaked and had water running down my entire body from my wet hair. As I was walking back to my chair, I let go and peed through my swimsuit and let it run down my legs. You wouldn’t have noticed because of the water from my hair. For the fourth time, I was sitting on my chair on the beach and my towel was hanging down over the sides of the chair. My friends were floating out by the dock, so I just relaxed my bladder and let it go so it went through my swimsuit and through the chair to the sand. The next couple of times were while sitting on the dock with my feet in the water - I just released when I felt any little twinge so they weren’t full bladders. The final time was while swimming to rinse off the sand before heading to the shower.

I’m known for my bladder of steel among my friends (mostly because I often forget to drink water so I don’t need to go pee) so it wasn’t unusual for them to think I didn’t need to go at all for 6 hours. I did go up to the cabin to get lunch and I was up there long enough I could’ve gone to the bathroom too. 

Tomorrow is another beach day, and we have plans to play a drinking game with monopoly in the evening after dinner so it should be an eventful day tomorrow! 

It's great knowing you pollute the water without a care for how bad it is for the environment/water quality and for the fish. You don't gaf and that's how it should be.