Ideas for couples?

I’ve had a pee kink for as long as I can remember. My ex boyfriend knew about it and was not supportive. I finally told my current boyfriend (after 8 months I was scared of his reaction) and he said he’s willing to experiment with me! I know what I like to see but I’ve never done couple stuff. Anyone have some ideas for something easy to start out with? I don’t want to frighten him off but I’m incredibly excited about the chance to really dig into my kink. Thanks! 

Fantastic that he's willing and supportive to give it a try, even if it's not his thing.

I guess the most important thing is to consider and discuss exactly what it is that you like most about pee - because there's so many different aspects.    For example - do you enjoy holding, wetting?  Peeing in unusual, risky or naughty places?  Would you like to receive a shower or to give?   Do you like to be dominated, or to play the dominant role?

And talking together about where you feel your kink originates, what sort of things you fancy trying will hopefully convince him it is a rational kink.  (Compared to a uneducated popular view it's all about the degrading act of pissing on someone).  

Once you've crossed that bridge he may get properly into supporting and encouraging you.   And in the same way you've probably experimented and got more and more into it in a solo way, it's worth stepping into it gently with him.

Again it depends on you preferences - do you want to get desperate and hold with him encouraging and denying you permission to pee, or do you want him to join you in peeing outdoors together with you?  He may be happy to pee on you in the shower, or vice versa - perhaps starting with a waist down only until he gets used to it.   Small steps at a time...

(One final point - as long as it's "your thing" and not his, it's worth making it an occasional or a time-to-time addition into your love lives.  There's no harm in fantasising in your mind about it.  But if you're the person who is obsessed with it every single time you're intimate, then it could become a wedge between you).   

• Agree 2

This is lovely! I don't know what you like to watch and what I'll say is written in complete ignorance of that, so feel free to disregard all of it that doesn't seem relevant. But as one half of a couple where the other half isn't into pee for her own sake but has proved happy to experiment and play within limits because she knows I love it and she sees no harm in it, I can suggest a few things that have worked for us, which are listed below. There is a focus on fun (we both laugh a lot), though there's definitely an obvious sexual element for me. I don't think there is for my wife.

There is also a link to an 'index post' to write ups of things we have done - it might help.

But I would second what the wise Goose said: it's your thing and (at the moment) not his, so don't overdo it. Keep it special. Don't spoil it.

• Measuring / competitions (distance contest, volume) ... we haven't done a holding contest because I would lose 😉 
  • Bath-tub-based golden shower
  • Simultaneous pee into a bucket  
  • Wetting for viewing pleasure
  • Extinguishing tea-light candles with pee (take it in turns)
  • Pee outside together (yard, countryside, beach)
  • Wetting while sitting on lap
  • Nonchalant peeing in the kitchen

I am sure others will have lots of other ideas.

Have fun!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kupar said:
  • Measuring / competitions (distance contest, volume) ... we haven't done a holding contest because I would lose 😉 

Have you considered "handicapping" the events that you believe their is a significant difference, like in golf or other sports?  Like she give you an extra 100 ml to your volume or you give her an extra 30 cm for distance (made up values for examples)?

• Like 1

Guess this won't help you now since it's no longer available (unless someone has a copy they can upload somewhere), but years ago Patches released a video featuring Elizabeth and Adam which focused on watersports as part of a relationship.  It's still listed on the Patches website:

The Watersports for Lovers Series

Let the Games Begin - Our first educational video for couples who want to explore watersports as part of their lovemaking or find new ideas to keep their relationship exciting - no longer available

• Love 1

The frist thing that comes to mind is showering together and peeing. Maybe while hugging, getting some pee on each other.

If he is fine with peeing in pools etc. you might do that on his lab underwater and vice versa.

Go out hiking or into parks and pee together in the bushes.

Try using one toilet at a time with him aimimg between your legs pr you sitting on him.

Ask him to eat you out after peeing without wiping and you can do the same. 

Maybe try peeing in naughty places if hes up for it or into any container you can find in your flat. 

If he is pee shy or hesitant alcohol always helps with both. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Have you considered "handicapping" the events that you believe their is a significant difference, like in golf or other sports?  Like she give you an extra 100 ml to your volume or you give her an extra 30 cm for distance (made up values for examples)?

We haven't but it's a good idea - thanks 🙂 

I think the easiest way to get started is in a way that’s familiar to him, if he doesn’t share the kink as well. Take a shower, have him pee in front of you/on you, pee in front of him, play with him while you do it so it reinforces a positive notion with it, have him pee between your legs/on you on the toilet, etc. then you can ramp it up from there, move away from the bathroom. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 8/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Fantastic that he's willing and supportive to give it a try, even if it's not his thing.

I guess the most important thing is to consider and discuss exactly what it is that you like most about pee - because there's so many different aspects.    For example - do you enjoy holding, wetting?  Peeing in unusual, risky or naughty places?  Would you like to receive a shower or to give?   Do you like to be dominated, or to play the dominant role?

And talking together about where you feel your kink originates, what sort of things you fancy trying will hopefully convince him it is a rational kink.  (Compared to a uneducated popular view it's all about the degrading act of pissing on someone).  

Once you've crossed that bridge he may get properly into supporting and encouraging you.   And in the same way you've probably experimented and got more and more into it in a solo way, it's worth stepping into it gently with him.

Again it depends on you preferences - do you want to get desperate and hold with him encouraging and denying you permission to pee, or do you want him to join you in peeing outdoors together with you?  He may be happy to pee on you in the shower, or vice versa - perhaps starting with a waist down only until he gets used to it.   Small steps at a time...

(One final point - as long as it's "your thing" and not his, it's worth making it an occasional or a time-to-time addition into your love lives.  There's no harm in fantasising in your mind about it.  But if you're the person who is obsessed with it every single time you're intimate, then it could become a wedge between you).   

Thank you! He was honestly very open to it as he has some kinks that I’m not as into that I’ve explored with him. I was so nervous bringing it up at all that I was nervous to talk more in depth, but I think it would help him understand! 

• Love 1
On 8/4/2023 at 12:39 PM, Kupar said:

This is lovely! I don't know what you like to watch and what I'll say is written in complete ignorance of that, so feel free to disregard all of it that doesn't seem relevant. But as one half of a couple where the other half isn't into pee for her own sake but has proved happy to experiment and play within limits because she knows I love it and she sees no harm in it, I can suggest a few things that have worked for us, which are listed below. There is a focus on fun (we both laugh a lot), though there's definitely an obvious sexual element for me. I don't think there is for my wife.

There is also a link to an 'index post' to write ups of things we have done - it might help.

But I would second what the wise Goose said: it's your thing and (at the moment) not his, so don't overdo it. Keep it special. Don't spoil it.

I am sure others will have lots of other ideas.

Have fun!

These are all great ideas! I’m hoping to start slow (for both our sakes) but I would love for this to be a bonding activity and a kinda special date night activity every now and again. Will for sure be borrowing some of these! 

• Love 1
On 8/5/2023 at 1:51 AM, nenTyp said:

The frist thing that comes to mind is showering together and peeing. Maybe while hugging, getting some pee on each other.

If he is fine with peeing in pools etc. you might do that on his lab underwater and vice versa.

Go out hiking or into parks and pee together in the bushes.

Try using one toilet at a time with him aimimg between your legs pr you sitting on him.

Ask him to eat you out after peeing without wiping and you can do the same. 

Maybe try peeing in naughty places if hes up for it or into any container you can find in your flat. 

If he is pee shy or hesitant alcohol always helps with both. 

These are great ideas thank you! 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, cato said:

These are all great ideas! I’m hoping to start slow (for both our sakes) but I would love for this to be a bonding activity and a kinda special date night activity every now and again. Will for sure be borrowing some of these! 

Good luck! And if you can, let us know how it goes x

• 5 months later...

Topics have been merged together - but there are literally hundreds across the site anyway.   Maybe not all with the same titles, maybe some quite specific to a particular activity or experience.   Great to browse and get ideas from though.

Ruth here ,I never knew anything like this existed. If I had to GO  I went into the bath room closed the door tight and tried as hard as I could not to make any noise . No one talked about body functions, Even any talk about sex was forbidden.  The first time I was with Wayne he went on kissing me all over my body .He was down there and I couldn't hold back I peed very hard with his mouth on me , I was so embarrassed and ashamed of my self . He just held me tight and told me it was a gift from my body to him . each time it gets easier . We walk to the other side of the island and sit and watch sun up , on the bench ,I have been able to let myself pee as he is peeing . I never had any idea this new life I have is so exciting and wonderful.

• Love 1