Has anyone ever had to tell someone to mind the stream when outdoor peeing?

I don’t believe I ever had to tell anyone to mind the stream.

However, that was a great opportunistic sighting for you seeing the lady peeing when you went for your own pee. Good result and it seems you got away with it without peeing on her.  

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bane said:

One of them had an extremely powerful stream, because she definitely started splattering and plashing the girl in front of her, who had to quickly get out of the way. What made it even hotter was the girl pissing on the other clearly didn't even care, as she made no attempt to reposition herself. 

Sounds hot that she had such a strong stream and rude that she didn't try to avoid her fellow public pissers at the same time.  Probaby had to pee so urgently she couldn't control it.

4 hours ago, bane said:

One of the most erotic pee videos I've ever seen was one of those kind of hidden cameras in busy places clips. Several girls, I think eastern Europeans, were pissing in an alleyway or doorway. One of them had an extremely powerful stream, because she definitely started splattering and plashing the girl in front of her, who had to quickly get out of the way. What made it even hotter was the girl pissing on the other clearly didn't even care, as she made no attempt to reposition herself. I haven't been able to find the clip, which is sad. If anyone could pull it up and share it, it would be SO appreciated!

I think I know what video you are talking about. Girls filmed at music fetival in Denmark. I also think maybe I have that video. Let me search a bit and send you the link if I find it

Yes I had some encounters of this kind.

As a younger lad, we boys sometimes pissed together. Mostly in the same direction but always there was one who looked for a challenge. And then we tried to piss on the others shoes. Out of fun of course. Because we were so damn funny.

Also I had to organize sometimes the ladies. When they strived for a pee after a party. All drunk and stupid, they couldn't decide where to pee. So I had them arranged in a way to not piss over each others shoes.