short orgasms

hold_on

Im not sure how to measure length of orgasms, but mine usually last 3-5 waves I guess. Meaning how many times my body jerks when i cum, if that makes any sense. So it's normally just a few seconds. Guess mine are on the shorter side as well 😬

• Like 1

Yeah I know it can be hard to measure esp for female orgasms.

11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Im not sure how to measure length of orgasms, but mine usually last 3-5 waves I guess. Meaning how many times my body jerks when i cum, if that makes any sense. So it's normally just a few seconds. Guess mine are on the shorter side as well 😬

Mine (D) usually last about 5-10 seconds followed by another 10-15 seconds of rubbing to get that last bit of feeling out of it.

K's can past up to 30 seconds per orgasm, but usually gets quicker by the time she gets to her 4th or 5th.

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, InOddPlaces said:

Never thought about it in terms of time.

Normal for me to have 10-12 contractions, cum for the first few (reducing) then just keep twitching until it fades.

I've counted mine...I seem to have about 9 contractions and the feeling lasts about 15 seconds in total.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 4:35 PM, hold_on said:

I've counted mine...I seem to have about 9 contractions and the feeling lasts about 15 seconds in total.

I was going to say this is actually on the longer and for a guy--but then I thought a bit about myself. I think mine are somewhat on the weak side too given some health issues I have down there. If you only count what happens "by itself", then it's usually only about 5 contractions, and it's under 10 seconds. The feeling is most intense before the first spasm, and mostly has subsided after this part. However, if I put pressure on my penis, either by squeezing it or thrusting it hard against something, the feeling comes back and it twitches a few more times. If I'm just being efficient in trying to get off like in a bathroom or whatever I often don't even get to this part--but if you count until the point where further touch no longer keeps the feeling going, then I'm probably also in the ballpark of what you mention. In any case, the sensation is not full intensity for much more than 5 seconds, and the amount that comes out is very dependent on how long I've gone without cumming, but even at "best" it's not more than 5 seconds to get it out before the rest is "dry".

From watching videos, I think this is quite common for guys. While there ARE quite some videos of guys squirting 6 or more high pressure streams a few feet or more, this is almost certainly the exception rather than the rule. These guys' videos are likely in high demand because it's that unusual, so they keep making them, and I've heard that a few might even use some sort of performance enhancing drugs. However, if you watch compilations or whatever, there are plenty of instances of guys who maybe give a brief moan, twitch a few times, and then it's mostly subsided. So I wouldn't worry that there's something wrong with you at all.

Even with regard to women, from what I've seen their contractions can often die down rather quickly as well after starting. If you measured for them like you did for guys--like how long it takes, after the first spasm, until they die down, it might not be that long on average. I doubt that even most women who claim to get 30 second orgasms are lying there actively pulsing and twitching for 30 seconds straight without doing anything--that would be like 30-40 twitches in a row (though I may be wrong). What's different is that it seems that for many women they aren't "done" like most guys after one set of contractions--they can build up to another one quite quickly after even a short pause, plus the overall feeling seems to be more intense. 

Speaking of which, 

On 7/25/2023 at 10:11 AM, Bacardi said:

If you wouldn't mind clarifying Bacardi, do you mean only twitching 3-5 times "down there" (which I'd think would be short to normal even for most guys)? Or do you mean having the feeling return 3-5 times after going away briefly? Totally fine if you're not up for answering.

• Like 1