Peefans Gamer Thread

Bacardi

It looks like the original video game thread got axed along with the humor thread, so I'll take the initiative to create a new one. 

Let's use this to talk about anything and everything video games! 

I'm a console gamer and always have been, mostly Nintendo and Playstation. I enjoy playing open world games such as Breath Of the Wild (haven't played the next game yet cause I haven't finished the first lol), Fallout, and Outerworld. I also enjoy skill based games like Fall Guys and Overwatch--two games I've been putting a lot of time into recently. 

Will probably end up getting an Xbox to play Starfield eventually tho lol. 

• Thanks 1

I've recently got back into gaming after a break for a couple of years, nearly finished Ghost of Tsushima! Fucking awesome game. 

I've started Hogwarts Legacy as well but I'm not so keen on it, I like the combat system but it's already a bit boring a few hours in. The spells pretty much all do the same thing, they're just a variation on stun or damage

Edited by Hightower

I’m a gamer but have been less into it since I got into something of a depression (my 25 year old quarter life crisis about how my life isn’t going anywhere because my parents fucked up college for me with toxic controlling behavior). Anyway, I still enjoy Minecraft.

The game I'm playing the most rn would be PSO2, the JP version of course. I always like it when a franchise combines both fantasy and scifi.

From time to time I'm also playing Stellaris, with over 150 mods installed this game has different, but always interesting, story elements on each playthrough.

I used to play Warframe a lot, for over a thousand hours, but stopped because the moderation team was getting too toxic.

2 hours ago, Auxillaire said:

I’m on my second play through of GTA V. One hell of an amazing game….

I have been doing nothing but playing the campaign over and over since 2013 when it came out lol. Been enjoying taking pictures of all the animals. 

• Haha 1
  • 6 months later...

For Christmas my amazing husband got me a Steamdeck 🥹 I've always preferred handhelds because my kids and husband like to hog the consoles, so this has been such a blessing! 

I've been playing the Sims 4 mostly because I love the sims but it sucks on console and I don't have a PC (well I do, but it's my husband's and I have to bypass a bunch of bells and whistles to play on it so I don't bother lol). Not only this but I've been playing the crap out of emulators. My heart is so full. I love my SD 😫

• Like 2
On 2/17/2024 at 10:53 PM, Bacardi said:

For Christmas my amazing husband got me a Steamdeck 🥹 I've always preferred handhelds because my kids and husband like to hog the consoles, so this has been such a blessing! 

I've been playing the Sims 4 mostly because I love the sims but it sucks on console and I don't have a PC (well I do, but it's my husband's and I have to bypass a bunch of bells and whistles to play on it so I don't bother lol). Not only this but I've been playing the crap out of emulators. My heart is so full. I love my SD 😫

I have played the Sims games for thousands and thousands of hours. I still play Sims 3 because I like it more than Sims 4. I've been playing the Sims games since the first game was relased in 2000. I have all expension packs for Sims 1, 2 and 3. 😁

Now I just started playing Persona 5 Royal on PS5. The game has been very addictive and I play it way too much.. 😅

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tony89 said:

I still play Sims 3 because I like it more than Sims 4.

I liked 3 a lot more than 4 too. Mostly because in the base game there was loads more to do in 3 than 4. I liked they way they did the story progression better in that game. I loved kicking the kids I didn't want out of the generational home and still seeing the family tree grow on its own. In TS4 it seems like they have to call you up and ask first. 

But I've still been playing Sims 2 the most. It came with every expansion pack and that's far more than what I had when I was 12 years old and playing it for the first time! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...