Containers for peeing at night

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 11:48 PM, Wetling said:

If you live alone you can just piss off the bed and either mop it up in the morning or leave it if your floor is carpeted.

My bedroom floor is carpeted and I’ve always wanted to do this. Does it leave any smell? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

I have an old pot with a broken handle under my bed for this exact reason. Initially, I did it because when I was pregnant, I couldn’t wait for someone to get out of the bathroom when I needed to pee, so I kept an old pot for emergencies. Now, I mostly use it for fun. But I also use it for convenience. I usually wake up in the middle of the night because I have to pee, and I hate having to get out of bed, so I use the pot and dump it out in the morning.

Sounds like it would be fun for a sleepover, too. I don't like getting out of bed in the middle of the night, either.

Guest Wetling
On 6/29/2023 at 4:43 AM, Ben97 said:

My bedroom floor is carpeted and I’ve always wanted to do this. Does it leave any smell?

You can smell the fresh piss while it's still wet, but that goes away when it's dry. I recently had to experience what happens if you keep a single spot wet for too long. After two days or so it might develop a horrible smell, so really make sure it can dry and you will be fine. It doesn't matter if you go there again later.

Edited by Wetling
On 7/12/2023 at 11:56 PM, Wetling said:

You can smell the fresh piss while it's still wet, but that goes away when it's dry. I recently had to experience what happens if you keep a single spot wet for too long. After two days or so it might develop a horrible smell, so really make sure it can dry and you will be fine. It doesn't matter if you go there again later.

Thank you very much! 

On 6/14/2023 at 6:19 AM, Wetling said:

I try to not piss the same spot all the time and don't do it every day, so it can dry. There is some smell if you knew what you were looking for, but not the bad kind. It's actually pretty decent and not worse than my bed.

I think it matters as to how hydrated one is. The clearer your pee, the less chance of (offensive) odor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I recently used up a jar of peanut butter and washed it out. It's become my new favorite thing to pee in. It has a wide top and its large and holds a lot. I've used it a few times, I have squatted over it and stood up holding it to pee inside it. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

I'm a big fan of containers, too. I keep one beside my bed so I don't have to get up in the morning or I just want to sleep late. And, an empty wide-mouth water bottle, liter size or larger in my car, for those situations when I can't pull over to the side.

• Like 1
On 1/20/2024 at 11:15 PM, LadyP said:

I recently used up a jar of peanut butter and washed it out. It's become my new favorite thing to pee in. It has a wide top and its large and holds a lot. I've used it a few times, I have squatted over it and stood up holding it to pee inside it. 

That sounds like a great idea for a overnight pee container.  My GF is always looking for a better container when camping in a tent.  Is it plastic or glass?  Capacity?

In my car I had a funnel I used for fluids, but one day I decided to "misuse" it. I brought it inside to my room and experimented a bit. It was a little over a foot in length with a wide, curved opening. It fit into literally every bottle I tried, so I pretty much had my own bedroom urinal. To describe the curve best I can, the opening was offset, so you could pour oil/fluids and have a splash guard. A splash guard it definitely was. Depending on the size of the bottle, and having a bed maybe a foot off the ground, i could pee sitting up or while laying sideways. 2 liters were tricky, id either have to angle the bottle so I could access the funnel opening, or stand while holding the bottle.

My favourite container of all time still goes to the vitamin container that was short but beefy enough that I put it between my legs laying down, pulled myself out and let it hang into the opening while peeing. Probably my laziest pee to date.

• Like 1