Secret pee on the porch

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

That's true ... but hey, it's not like you know any of the people 🙂 

I'm so pleased you've had such a fun time while you've been away - and that you've chosen to take us with you x

It has been great sharing this with all of you. I'd read so many great stories and experiences before registering, but I never imagined I'd share things so candidly myself. 

Yet, it was a bit like any really lovely experience that you just can't help but talk about to someone who will hopefully understand. It could be a trip you talk about to a fellow travel fan or a song you play to a music lover. In this case, it just happened to be one woman, liters of piss and a perfect outdoor area. 

• Love 3

Right before we left, I took one final pee, but in  a less kinky fashion. 

I volunteered to take the food waste to the compost again, got to a good position behind the shed, pulled down my underpants and trousers, got into a high squat and went in the grass. 

I wiped myself with a paper towel that I then used to wipe food rests from the container. 

Pants up and back indoors. 

• Hot 2
On 6/8/2023 at 2:16 AM, Sonnenschein said:

Going on this rug that is right outside the house and covered by a roof would be wrong, wouldn't it? I am probably not going to do that...

20230608_101444.jpg

It would have been, but I still would have. I want to just looking at it 😅

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PeeFan86 said:

Sounds like a pretty ideal vacation!  Something I would love to do with the wife.  The ability to just walk outside and piss in the open air is the best and I'm glad you took advantage of it!

Well, you have the hard part down: having a willing partner. 😉  Now all you need is the right place. I can recommend one if you are in this neck of the woods. 😂

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

Well, you have the hard part down: having a willing partner. 😉  Now all you need is the right place. I can recommend one if you are in this neck of the woods. 😂

If I ever plan atrip to Finland I'll hit you up for the recommendation, looks like the perfect place for some outdoor peeing!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My name ,,,, on the porch , my house has a big wrap around porch ,100 years old , black screening and no one can see in day or night .

So ,I'm always naked in summer on the porch ,my GF too , we would always pee, she always could out distance me , and of course I had to go down on her ,, welcome Mz Porch Girl 

• Like 1