Secret pee on the porch

I went again. Standing on the upper deck, admiring the view, I just spread my legs and peed for 10 - 15 seconds. It's a bit of a shame to not have a puddle to show for it. Then again, I could not go so freely if it wasn't raining. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

Meanwhile, I went again. My boyfriend woke up, so just in case he came out the door or something, I went to the lower deck and found a spot where I'd be less visible from the house and would have time to cut off my flow in case he came down there. 

Looking out at the lake, I spread my legs and lifted my dress. Perhaps slightly hesitant yesterday, my bladder now finds this very natural and quickly released a lovely flow. It lasted about 15 seconds. 

I wiped off some drops from my ankles and sandals and headed back indoors. It turns out that my boyfriend was awake but still in bed, so I needn't have worried. I am intending to now hold until he gets up and goes to the shower, so I can piss on the upper deck without care while he is showering.

However, I pointed out to him that there were some more things he should pick up from the shops but he seemed hesitant. Not because he is doubting my motives but simply because he'd rather enjoy the cottage too. Well, that is fair. However, I wouldn't want to miss a minute of this fun. 

Such a shame he doesn't enjoy the kink along with you. He doesn't know what he's missing!

• Agree 2
24 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

the pissing was amazing. I was a veritable fountain this time, the pee not just flowing neatly down but also shooting out to the front with real pressure. 

That's exactly what I love hearing.

27 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

At least a piss like that will be short, I thought, but it was 25 seconds of full pressure. It felt pretty unwise considering the circumstances, but also amazing.

After reading all your posts from today and especially this one, the feeling at this end is also amazing.

• Like 1

And I had to go again. We were prepping some food and I knew I needed to go soon. But how to explain yet another two-minute trip outside?

I decided to suggest we eat outside and that I go outside to wipe down the chairs in case they are still wet from the rain before. Meanwhile  , my boyfriend should go ahead and microwave some pie I made earlier. 

I took a few paper towels along and got to the chairs. The chairs are directly in front of the glass door of the cottage. 

As the deck was definitely not an option now, I stepped off the deck onto the ground that, at that spot,  is made up of some gravel and a bit of grass. 

I was sort of behind one of the wooden chairs,  not that it offers much cover.

Again before I really had the time to think about what I was doing, the piss was shooting out of me and onto the gravel. 

I was trying to lean forward to pick up my hem and give the vague impression of wiping the chair. And again I was convinced such a strong stream so soon could not last long, but it was another 15 seconds again and hard. Really hot but seriously stupid. Had my boyfriend looked up, he would have seen my. Maybe not the stream, but definitely my weird posture.

Afterwards, I sat down on the deck again to kind of wipe my pussy against it. As that was not quite enough, I wiped some splatter and my pussy with the same paper towel I used for the chairs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

We will be having friends over again, so one last piss before they arrive, but no obvious puddles allowed in case they walk around the decks. So the trusty black mat it is. 

I headed down to the lower deck, got on the mat, spread my legs and let go. It was just a tiny pee, hardly 10 seconds, but still nice, especially since it was so matter-of-fact to just go before the guests arrive.

20230608_172652.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

We will be leaving here in a few hours and I already feel a bit sad, because I know I cannot enjoy pissing like this at home. I hope I find other ways to have fun, not just living off of the great stories and experiences you all write. 

I did just have a tiny piss on the deck, but I wasn't desperate by any means.

I hope to have time and opportunity for another pee or two, but if not, I have really enjoyed the pissing and sharing it with all of you.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 2

I'm starting to think that a full bladder influences brain function negatively. Just after realising the fact that I could theoretically have been overlooked on the lower deck, I still thought it a good idea to take off my underpants and trousers (that were supposed to symbolise an end to the piss fest), head out on the upper deck, find a lovely corner and go for about 15 seconds. So now, instead of worrying about having been seen on the lower deck, I also need to worry about whether that puddle will have time to dry until a) my boyfriend spots it, and b) we have to vacate the cottage in three hours. 

Good thing I am on holiday, so if piss overtakes my brain, I at least don't have to try and work or do any actual thinking. 😅

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
34 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I really hope no one saw anything! While peeing on an outdoor deck that has to endure rain and sunshine and even snow seems fine to me, some people might not agree. 

That's true ... but hey, it's not like you know any of the people 🙂 

I'm so pleased you've had such a fun time while you've been away - and that you've chosen to take us with you x

• Agree 1