Wiping for the other?

Yes! And what a woefully underappreciated act it is. I've had two past partners that let me wipe them. The first one let me with toilet paper and my tongue. The second one just with paper and only on one occasion. 

The intimacy of wiping is so fucking erotic!! Especially if you're looking into each other's eyes. Licking is just nasty. Like hot nasty. When she would stand up from the toilet still dripping.

Still, in every case, I was the one requesting it. The one mildly begging to do the wiping. I've never had a partner ask me to wipe her. It's a long time fantasy though. I guess it's kind of similar to asking a partner to hold your dick while you pee. 

If I peed from a vulva, I can imagine using it as a way to test a potential partner's kink factor. You know, like pee in front of them and ask them to wipe me. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I have wiped several close g.f.'s with paper. or my tongue, or both. Like Takashi96, I have asked, rather than being asked, but it's always a very intimate, extremely erotic experience. One of my g.f.'s kept her legs pressed close together, while she peed, to prevent me from seeing it come out, but then spread them very willingly, when she had finished, to let me wipe her, allowing me to see all the parts of her which got wet, which was what I wanted to see, anyway! I love those golden drops, on a woman's lips, thighs, and bum! The sexiest thing in my world! 

• Agree 4
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

When I was younger me and my friend used to wipe each other for fun when we did our pee games. In a relationship with a woman who knew of my kink I’ve wiped her but she didn’t return the favor.

• Love 1

I have made a woman cum soon after she's pee'd by doing this. On each occasion by gently opening her pussy lips and licking the piss off her using an up and down motions with my tongue and then keeping it going. Tastes amazing.