Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

38 minutes ago, Nwc said:

That’s a good point. I’ve never really thought about it from that perspective obviously, but it does make sense. I know it’s definitely something that’s never been brought up between us ever since I’ve gotten older

I won't mention his user name, but he may recognize the story and chime in, but a young man of about 25 here on this site had been for years peeing in the basement laundry sink as well as the floor drain in the outdoor stairs leading out of the basement. He'd told that he'd almost been caught several times and couldn't really believe that his mom had never noticed. I repeatedly assured him that she must know and just didn't care, hence she never said anything. On one occasion he became bold when his mom was in the basement working on a project and stepped into the laundry area and began to pee in the sink. His mom surprised him and walked past him to grab something off the shelf beyond him. He tells that while he was terrified, his mom acted completely casual asking his advice on how to do her project and asking him to take a look at what she was talking about when he finished up. He brought up the subject afterword apologizing, but his mom interrupted him saying, oh, you're fine, you haven't been coming upstairs much anymore, I knew you've been peeing in the stairwell, but the sink's fine too. He was shocked his mom knew all along. 

Edited by beachmom
mistake
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, beachmom said:

I won't mention his user name, but he may recognize the story and chime in, but a young man of about 25 here on this site had been for years peeing in the basement laundry sink as well as the floor drain in the outdoor stairs leading out of the basement. He'd told that he'd almost been caught several times and couldn't really believe that his mom had never noticed. I repeatedly assured him that she must know and just didn't care, hence she never said anything. On one occasion he became bold when his mom was in the basement working on a project and stepped into the laundry area and began to pee in the sink. His mom surprised him and walked past him to grab something off the shelf beyond him. He tells that while he was terrified, his mom acted completely casual asking his advice on how to do her project and asking him to take a look at what she was talking about when he finished up. He brought up the subject afterword apologizing, but his mom interrupted him saying, oh, you're fine, you haven't been coming upstairs much anymore, I knew you've been peeing in the stairwell, but the sink's fine too. He was shocked his mom knew all along. 

I always like the idea of a mom being totally open about it, as in that story. I do hope if my mom does know, that she’s the same as that

Guest Wetling
2 hours ago, beachmom said:

The vast majority of moms, some 75% to 85% of us condone boys peeing outdoors in at least some places and around half condone boys using showers, sinks and even floor drains in basements, garages.

And why not? If it doesn't harm anyone. But why only boys? I wouldn't want to shame any child for doing what's natural, boy or girl.

6 hours ago, Nwc said:

I always like the idea of a mom being totally open about it, as in that story. I do hope if my mom does know, that she’s the same as that

If your mom does know or even suspects it and is opposed to you doing so, you would most certainly have heard something about it by now. There are only 2 possibilities at this point, either she's completely oblivious to it, which is not likely or she's at the very least tolerant if not supportive of it.

5 hours ago, Wetling said:

And why not? If it doesn't harm anyone. But why only boys? I wouldn't want to shame any child for doing what's natural, boy or girl.

Certainly there's nothing wrong with girls doing so either, it's just so much easier for boys to do so and much less mess in the bathroom when the pee elsewhere, so many moms, around 35% actually prefer boys to pee outside.

• Agree 1
On 5/3/2023 at 5:44 AM, Bacardi said:

For me to have a mildly naughty pee like in the bath or sink at the least my husband has to be at work. I can usually distract the kids if I want a sink pee, and if they're asleep I can get away with peeing in the tub. However, this week I actually did something new 😄 I sat and peed in the corner of my bedroom! It wasn't so much; I was just having a few very sexually explicit conversations in the chat and pms and decided I wanted to do something new. So I left a little puddle in the corner where one of the kids had spilled some stuff the night before (the towels were still there cause I was tired and lazy. I just moved them to intentionally pee on the floor lol). Of course that took a lot of courage. Couldn't have done it if I wasn't home alone that was for sure. 

Funny, so many young men here, living at home, who would love to be more bold, pee in more places around home, but are terrified their moms will find out and yell at them. Many guys are even afraid to pee in the back yard, despite the fact that 75% or more of moms on parenting sites think it's fine. I find it strange this lack of communication between moms and sons. You're afraid the kids will learn where you've peed, so they'll grow up thinking they're doing something bad even just peeing outside or in a sink.

On 5/3/2023 at 6:44 AM, Bacardi said:

For me to have a mildly naughty pee like in the bath or sink at the least my husband has to be at work. I can usually distract the kids if I want a sink pee, and if they're asleep I can get away with peeing in the tub. However, this week I actually did something new 😄 I sat and peed in the corner of my bedroom! It wasn't so much; I was just having a few very sexually explicit conversations in the chat and pms and decided I wanted to do something new. So I left a little puddle in the corner where one of the kids had spilled some stuff the night before (the towels were still there cause I was tired and lazy. I just moved them to intentionally pee on the floor lol). Of course that took a lot of courage. Couldn't have done it if I wasn't home alone that was for sure. 

That’s great. So proud of you!

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Josejo said:

I think we have the same tastes. I also love to piss all over my house, I do it when I'm alone but I also did it in front of my mother when I was a teenager

Girls seem to be much more at ease doing so around their moms than are teenage boys. It just seems that girls and moms arw more open and have fewer secrets.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Girls seem to be much more at ease doing so around their moms than are teenage boys. It just seems that girls and moms arw more open and have fewer secrets.

that's true. Girls are usually more comfortable than boys when doing all these kinds of things in front of our mom, such as peeing or being naked.

6 hours ago, beachmom said:

You're afraid the kids will learn where you've peed, so they'll grow up thinking they're doing something bad even just peeing outside or in a sink.

More like I am afraid of my kids finding me engaging in my kink. I don't care if they grow up peeing in the sink. I don't want or need to know about it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

More like I am afraid of my kids finding me engaging in my kink. I don't care if they grow up peeing in the sink. I don't want or need to know about it.

It is a question how you present peeing into sink to your kids...Well it was scientific necessity to Dmitri Mendeleev , that famous chemist , whose table we still study...When he was to be in lab non stop during titration experiments lasting for hours drop by drop untill color changes he was peeing into sink.And that proceedure in the busy lab carries his name "Pee a la Mendeleev" = "into sink"...He is the most famous pee-sinker around , at least in science...People do it

It could be very educatiional introduction into pee world for your kids .. And to vodka that he invented as a properly scientifically studied drink to find the best concentration of alcohol...

At least they will do it with great concise afterwards...

That was mine past too..

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, A_AShes said:

It could be very educatiional introduction into pee world for your kids

No thanks. And quite frankly the discussion about my kids and how pee plays a part in their lives is making me uncomfortable so I'm going to be disengaging from the conversation.  

• Agree 2
On 5/3/2023 at 8:14 PM, Bacardi said:

Mmmm go Bacardi! 💖

• Love 1
22 hours ago, ThatPotato said:

Ohh I'd love to hear about that! What's the boldest/riskiest pee you've done while others are home?

My husband was playing Minecraft Dungeons. It is a noisy game. I went into the toilet and pissed on the toilet seat. Realised I onky had toilet paper to clean up though. That was risky. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, Bilove6967 said:

For the OP - I’d LOVE to hear more of your stories about where you’ve peed and if you get off afterwards 👀 

Oh yeah I usually get off afterwards lol

• Love 2
On 5/3/2023 at 5:23 PM, Wetling said:

Ah ok. So you're the child of the family, not a parent or partner, and it's not your house. That's easier to understand.

Yeah, still at home for the time being with parents. Probably should’ve made it more clear in my original post lol

6 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

My husband was playing Minecraft Dungeons. It is a noisy game.

You have been very naughty, and will have to stay here while I clean the bathroom properly (chains clank noisily)

Guest Wetling
50 minutes ago, Nwc said:

Also did some on my bedroom carpet later that night!

If it's of a dark color and you spray enough, it will be easy to get away with it, as in the morning it will be mostly dry. I guess it's a short pile carpet and it wasn't the first time you did it? Of course the stains on a light carpet are much more satisfying, but if you need to hide it, dark is better. 🙂

Edited by Wetling
44 minutes ago, Wetling said:

If it's of a dark color and you spray enough, it will be easy to get away with it, as in the morning it will be mostly dry. I guess it's a short pile carpet and it wasn't the first time you did it? Of course the stains on a light carpet are much more satisfying, but if you need to hide it, dark is better. 🙂

Definitely needed it to be hidden lol. Luckily it’s a dark carpet in my room. Really want to do it on a light carpet one day

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, Nwc said:

Desperately held tonight until I peed all over the basement carpet and even on a pice of furniture for the first time! Felt even better due to having held for so long

Keep it up and leave some puddles around the drain for the morning. The more obvious you make it, the more confident you'll be that mom knows and is fine with it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2