Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

29 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I hope there's lots of carpets and furniture waiting for your piss. Don't hesitate. ☺️ Go wherever you dare.

Ohhh yes! There’s two couches downstairs, a spare bed downstairs, my bedroom, my bathroom, my parents bathroom, the drinking room table, obviously the carpets… I’d love to hear if there’s anywhere specific you think I should do it from this list!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

You could pee your bed time and time again without cleaning it in between. Another recommendation of mine is to keep doing what you do anyways, but just let your pee go while you're busy with it. Like under the table when eating, on the floor while on the couch watching TV...

Edited by morty98
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
32 minutes ago, morty98 said:

You could pee your bed time and time again without cleaning it in between. Another recommendation of mine is to keep doing what you do anyways, but just let your pee go while you're busy with it. Like under the table when eating, on the floor while on the couch watching TV...

I like both of these idea a lot. I’ll definitely give them some heavy thought! Especially while eating or watching TV

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/12/2023 at 9:37 AM, Nwc said:

Going to be getting the house to myself from Thursday through Sunday. Will definitely be peeing a lot wherever I feel like in that time! Couches, my bed, floors, kitchen, I’ll be sure to pee on everything I can and update!

Do you like to christening a lot of things with pee drops? If so, do you like to share some hot pics of these wet stuff? 🥵 

• Agree 1

Forgot to update from last weekend. Had my morning pee each of the mornings in the bed that we have in the basement, peed in the kitchen some more, and peed on one of the tables

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Wetgrace said:

I would love to be there when you do that so you don’t waste that yummy juice. I’ll let you fill all my holes. 

Haha I would absolutely love that

• Agree 1